It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we do with Mr Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump is a way to shake the establishment to their very core. I really don't like the guy other than for pure entertainment and to watch Jeb and the other GOP people froth at the mouth about the fact they are losing control.

We need to understand that these idiots, both Democrats and Republicans have played us for way too long, and while they play the Us and Them game, the only losers are We the People, they get exactly what they want and need and that is the continued division of the people.

At least Trump is more of an outsider and a Wildcat who they know they can't control and maybe will scare the daylights out of some of them and bring them back to reality. I really don't think he will make it til the end as he will self implode but he will certainly change the way some of them think up there

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

he is different, Bernie is different to

hillary should been in jail with her fake husband bill but thats old news

promises won't be kept? like have Trump been a president already? xd

who hasn't a ego?

and for the rest wtf?

I could go on and on but you know. Cant convince a brick wall to move unless you take a sledge hammer to it and do it yourself. But thats none of my business to do so.

right back at ya

edit on 21-1-2016 by missedinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr treg
US Political madness mmmmm.....

Why isn`t there an ISIS Political madness forum on this site - cowardice perhaps, but that`s another matter as Donald would say.

Mr Trump seems to be the political equivalent of the UK`s Corbyn - leader of the opposition "Labour" party.

An unexpected leader.

Mr Trump is a loose cannon in the best way, in that unlike Corbyn he has run a successful business and is living in the real world.

If Ronald Reagan can become President (hate term POTUS - feels so cheap?) why can`t Mr Trump.

The people will vote for the candidate of their choice.. Whoever wins will be POTUS for the next 4 years barring any unforeseen mishaps. All the political bickering will then just be a sideline note.. It is called a democracy but in our case with the electoral vote system we may not get who the majority vote for. ?Certainly one way of being a republic may not be to the people's advantage.....

Drudge Report is doing a poll and the results as of a couple of minutes ago are:

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
TRUMP 33.69% (319,499 votes)

SANDERS 28.17% (267,167 votes)

CRUZ 21.36% (202,534 votes)

RUBIO 5.52% (52,304 votes)

PAUL 3.6% (34,093 votes)

CARSON 1.58% (15,018 votes)

KASICH 1.48% (14,031 votes)

FIORINA 1.14% (10,817 votes)

CHRISTIE 1.13% (10,754 votes)

BUSH 1% (9,496 votes)

edit on 22-1-2016 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation

How are they any different? How and in what way? You say it but, whats the difference?

How are any of them different? Any of them? Theyre all the same, but different suits. All of them.

One thing i can agree with is that HC should be in jail. Thats about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If Trump does NOT get to be president, then the Elections are rigged. With that said, GO TRUMP.
lets see what trump does about all these bases all over the place and the u.s giving trillions of dollars to give to countries to keep them open. OH, why don't we just Bribe our way into them letting us have a base in their country. Our country is just gushing money out to this. Instead of bases around the WORLD , why don't they spend that money on a base in space and save the rest to help people here on earth for the good. GO PLANT SOME TREES SOMEWHERE.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I like your avatar, I got to still learn how to put one on here. GO TRUMP. I hope he doesn't let us down like all the other fools have.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn are opposite ends of the spectrum.

Corbyn is a man of peace, principles and honour. And his record in parliament testifies this.

Donald Trump on the other hand looking in from the UK is worse than you already have, and that is really saying something.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If he somehow does get elected, then you can pretty much kiss *smooth* International relations goodbye.

You folks do understand that... right?

From outside the forest.. the trees are looking kinda scary.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
If he somehow does get elected, then you can pretty much kiss *smooth* International relations goodbye.

You folks do understand that... right?

From outside the forest.. the trees are looking kinda scary.

You mean where they rob us blind and laugh all the way to the bank ? Yep it would be a different world if Trump got in and survived for a few years.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dr treg

If Trump gets elected President I foresee the next birthing of MANY comedian careers. It'll be like Bush all over again. Except worse.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What I find funny is Trump hasn't been elected, and people from left to right and across the pond are freaking out.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
what was it like every other time America voted a new president?

all the same back then to? political correctness out of everybody's A$$

tell me why all are the same, you look at their suit and thats it?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

See even you agree he's going to create jobs

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It doesn't look like Trump's plan generates enough revenue to run the country.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
What I find funny is Trump hasn't been elected, and people from left to right and across the pond are freaking out.

Who cares?

What matters is who the political power brokers support in Trumps own party and it doesn't look to good for the Donald.

www.nationalreview.com...

Now it will be the emotionally invested in Trump that will be freaking out.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718 Exactly, I am voting for him, I registered just for that.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla Trump has already created more jobs than all of the others combined. Probably in the Trump towers alone, he has my vote.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

But this thread is about Trump, not Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join