It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Hillary Clinton supporters sign petition to repeal Bill of Rights

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Another masterpiece from Mark Dice.

This one targets Hillary supporters that seem to be signing a petition in favor of repealing the Bill of Rights !!!!

Some people might think this is a staged production.

But who really knows !!!

Many "voters" are sheep disguised as humans.

It's funny just the same.

Oh-so solemn and serious too.

Hillary Supporters: REPEAL the BILL of RIGHTS Petition Signed After Told She Needs Help for the Plan

video

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Its all our fault our education system is sub par, edumakation in emerika is indoctrination... this is a reason why younger folks don't know these things. The world is in chaos.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You can blame YouTube and Facebook for the current calibre of educated Americans these days. All you get from indoctrination institutions is politically correct precious snowflakes wanting a safe space to cry when their feelings get hurt.

As long as they have wifi, the country can go to hell in a hand-basket, and knowledge of the world be damned!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yup.

Schools are weapons of mass education.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mark Dice is a propagandist that refuses to release unedited footage of these "encounters" and in many of his videos you can see that he uses quick speech to confuse people in to doing whatever he asks so they can be on their way.

One person asked Dice, “[H]ow many takes were left out for this video where people understood what you asked for?”

“Not very many at all,” Dice said in response. “It’s scary.”

Should we just take his word for it?

No.

Not another masterpiece from Dice. It's another propaganda video for the people that want confirmation bias.
edit on 20-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

While I agree with everything you said, I think it is crazy even a handful of people not only cannot tell A. They are dealing with a charged con artist. B. Don't think about what is being said before taking action (in this form signing something). The guy is a dick for sure though

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Mark Dice is a propagandist that refuses to release unedited footage of these "encounters" and in many of his videos you can see that he uses quick speech to confuse people in to doing whatever he asks so they can be on their way.

One person asked Dice, “[H]ow many takes were left out for this video where people understood what you asked for?”

Should we just take his work for it?

No.

Not another masterpiece from Dice. It's another propaganda video for the people that want confirmation bias.

I think it’s revealing that, whether through ignorance, malice or conceit, they were caught off guard and gave their honest answer.
edit on 20-1-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Don't think about what is being said before taking action (in this form signing something).

It's a meaningless petition. I've seen grown adults sign petitions without a second thought just so that the people bothering them will let them be on their way.

This is sleazy journalism from a man connected to Fox and other propaganda websites.

edit on 20-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Should we just take his work for it?

No.

I think it’s revealing that, whether through ignorance, malice or conceit, they are were caught off guard and gave their honest answer.

Because you desire it to be true. You have no way of knowing their intent or whether their answer was honest.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Guy at 3:40 is obviously a member of ATS.

"Repeal the bill of rights? Thats preposterous!"

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I assume most are just cases of thoughtless ignorance but, it's the cogent totalitarians if any, that I am concerned about.
edit on 20-1-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I assume most are just thoughtless ignorance but, it's the cogent totalitarians if any, that I am concerned about.

If any. That's an important caveat. Why be concerned if you cannot confidently affirm? Your assumptions are based on your own short-comings as a person exposed to biased propaganda.

In the real world, this sort of video, and the person who made it, are brushed off for the tripe it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I think it’s revealing that, whether through ignorance, malice or conceit, they were caught off guard and gave their honest answer.

Could be creeping diminished amygdala syndrome.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

or just apathy caused by fluoride, preservatives, pharmaceuticals, fluorescent light bulbs, etc. ha

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hippocampus Arrested Retrograde Malady

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Hippocampus Arrested Retrograde Malady

Yes.

And perhaps a combination?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yup.

Schools are weapons of mass education.

Insert "liberal" after mass, and you get your explanation.

They should get them to sign a petition for adopting the Communist Manifesto, that would be even more golden.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I guess the petition for Hilary to end Women's Sufferage gag has been played out.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is fake, anyone who's into politics enough to support a candidate knows what the Bill of Rights is and how important it is to our country and its foundation. Probably just "actors" (read: random people off the street) getting a little bit of money for playing their part.

Can't wait to see the "GONE SEXUAL" version of this video, should be a good one.

And no, I don't support Clinton in any way. She's a POS just like any other politician.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Don't think about what is being said before taking action (in this form signing something).

It's a meaningless petition. I've seen grown adults sign petitions without a second thought just so that the people bothering them will let them be on their way.

This is sleazy journalism from a man connected to Fox and other propaganda websites.

Well since its a meaningless petition, and they just wanna be on their way, why not say no and keep walking? It's not hard and its not rude, so why did they stop and sign it? Maybe they don't care, maybe they believe in the message, or maybe its peer pressure to conform.

No matter what is is, Dice is showing where the youth is at, while you sit behind a screen and attack because you disagree with him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join