It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim R@pe game called "Taharrush", taking over Germany and Switzerland!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It is so stupid, they let them in. Their culture is so different than everyone else, they teach their children hatred and a society of ignorance based on thousands of years of ignorance and still they fight today. Religion is a set back to all society.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Fortunately, apemen are unable to crossbreed with Homo sapiens, if I remember correctly from biology class, so we won't have to worry about any unwanted pregnancies.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I HATE RELIGION, and the Vatican can go to hell. IGNORANCE OF PEOPLES and still to this day is fought, F them.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wigadidga

Allah will forgive them so its all-ah good.

Until Jesus comes back, to stomp mud holes in their @sses, and walk them dry.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If this Jesus you speak of is another religious fanatic, I don't want him here either.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt
The Vatican and the religion they support isn't the one you have to worry about.

Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If this Jesus you speak of is another religious fanatic, I don't want him here either.

We`re getting a bit off topic here. I digress, it was a joke. Despite your polar view, in opposition to mine...how do you feel about letting thousands of these Middle Eastern men (and women and children, so everyone will just melt), into your country. Do you have a mother, sister or wife, that you would be willing to take that risk on? If you don`t there`s no possible way you could understand anyway.
edit on 14-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: grammar

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Last November I started a thread in which I talked about Germany and the influx of ME men and the problems they were having and that were only going to get worse. I was called every name in the book because of it. All those people who called me all those names are strangely silent now...

These people do not assimilate. They invade and conquer or die trying. They will not respect western law or western people. These are stone age sociopaths who believe they are entitled to do this to western women any time they like. And we cant get them in to this country fast enough. And all the liberal bleeding hearts who clamored for these refugees will be nowhere to be seen when the gang rapes are happening in Home town USA.

I would never wish this on anyone. But if it has to happen then it should happen to the women related to all the whiny pc crowd who yelled the loudest about bringing them here. Its only fair that they get what they asked for. But the truth is, they will be as far from it as they can get when it happens. It will be everyone else's family who will have to deal with these animals.

I said it before and I will say it again: when you can tell me which ones are bad and which ones are good I will agree to letting them in. But when you look me straight in the eye and tell me you have no idea who is good and who is bad so I have to accept all of them - I say go # yourself. I wonder how many of these whiners leave their front door unlocked because "not everyone is a criminal".

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Society is stupid, they teach hatred and do bad things. We are a society that is ill, the ones that have faulty genes and we are not the cause of it , we are the retarded ones of the entire universes. They set rules we abide by. because we all mentally and physically impaired. Yet we are to learn on this plane of existence to forward oursleves in know.
Hello E.T I know you are here, you have been for some time now and have the capacity to jump planes of existence and learn from experienes thru us. F.U I hope you all learn from our mistakes. which you will. I hope you all learn something from the retards of earth. Prison planet earth. Your demonic actions are just a sign of your presence from affar, you don't fool me. I am a result of pure energy here on earth learning just like you. YOU DON'T FOOL ME. I AM ME you are you and I control me. Life , afterlife has ALWAYS been about CONTROL. FU. I CONTROL ME and the other planes of existence. Go to hell .

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

open your eyes, Charlie!!! Look at the woman in the second video she is being raped right in front of you While she stands!!!

There is audio in the first can you not hear the screams?? And in the second it is very obvious without audio!! You can see that Mofo thrusting into her!!

Don't down play this at all, please and if you really can't see this then watch it again and again until you get it!

However, I agree about the children only!! The women need to be vetted and the men need to stay put!

Pax

I have friends in Poland who are releasing videos freshly made in Germany and area, that keep getting deleted by the THOUSANDS, of things that are absolutely mind BLOWING, literally every single form of video service is banning and deleting everything from the internet.

Someone does NOT want this seen by the public, but only felt in the underground, to stir up things in a very different manner than we have seen before.

Something is afoot with all of this, I have to say, that if this continues much longer, things are going to get real ugly.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Note*

To all of the women that have been raped on here, it was not my intent to upset you, rather, to bring to the attention, a horrific government sponsored crime. People have to see, with their own eyes sometimes to get it. Again, I reiterate, these are Muslim men, and NOT Western men.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Why just de-stabilize the Middle east when you can de-stabilize the whole world?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe they were raised as Muslims but these men are not practicing religion.
They are being evil, violent and selfish like men do everywhere.
Maybe they sent us all the men who wouldn't act like real Muslims, and that is the problem.
Yes, the videos are from elsewhere but that is precisely how women in Germany were assaulted.
Not really a difference, rape is still rape wherever it happens.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Religion is BARRIOR OF IGNORANCE taught down thru the generations to scare us. FU. I am a very old soul that has NO limitations you put on it. I will NOT degrade myself in thought of ignorance and self degredation. for I know the power of both and use it for the know. I will learn thru all forms of life to end means of knowledge. I will take this to empower more know to an infinite every rotating circle of life ever growing ever knowing. You all will seek a forever quest of knowledge this is your know to gain access. Fear NOT and learn.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I agree with everything you said...except for this part.

They are being evil, violent and selfish like men do everywhere.

I am a man, I work with a lot of men, and many of them are friends of mine; I do not know any men, that fit the description in your comment. I DO know a lot of women like that however.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wigadidga

# you # every female in my family is a non Muslim white girl.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It is NOT ok to rape if you are Muslim OR NOT. This is an issue for us all.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wel if this is a MUSLIM rape game than how come we don't see it in Indonesia, Turkey,Albania,Azerbaijan,Gambia,Guinea,Iran,Mali,Senegal,Turkey etc. ? We never hear about people from other Muslim countries chasing European girls, it is mostly people from North Africa and Pakistan that can't control themselves.

I've been to both Egypt and Turkey,even they both are "muslim" countries there is a huge difference in culture. In Egypt, the men were drooling when seeing my ex girlfriend walk around in shorts, he'll, they were flirting with her right before my eyes. There were only horny men in the streets,you couldn't see a woman for miles.

It wasn't anything like that in Turkey. Barely no one gave us strange looks nor did they flirt with her. We both were treated with nothing but respect and kindness, and Turkish women were dressed exactly same way my girlfriend was.

So, I think this issue is rather a cultural than a religious one.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
When they make comments of black lives matter is a play on words, because ALL LIVES MATTER.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join