It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim R@pe game called "Taharrush", taking over Germany and Switzerland!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Look am I denying rape is taking place? no.
I'm am just pointing out rape happens all over the world more so in war torn countries.
Many including yourself are attempting to paint all Muslims all refugees as rapists and that helps no one.
But please continue your CRUSADE to get everyone to attack Muslims.
Look at the comments in the videos.

Here is one.

Reopen those camps and preheat the ovens! It's time for a detox! It's
not too late Europe! Stand up and fight back against the invaders!

Like I said we are seeing the rise of the next lot of Nazis but Muslims are the next Jews.
Well done hope you are proud.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Ashamedandsad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

I thank god that mexico is catholic not muslim. Europe will wish the immigrants were hispanic.

I said this a long time ago... that I would much prefer Spanish/italian/French coming over...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Whilst we can all throw statistics of rape from this country and that, they are of no comparison. Why? Because contrary to what seems to be the popular belief, most Western Countries don't have a ### culture of rape. Most Western Countries don't consider rape perfectly acceptable, I feel sure even the majority of rapists know its wrong, but its not wrong with the Islamic Culture and that is the difference and that is the worry regarding letting these people into various European countries.

No-one is saying rape doesn't occur elsewhere but when the statistics and incidents explode only as a result of mass migration, then sorry, but its not bloody racism its facts like it or lump it!!

G erman Police on Rape Game

Rape Game in Egypt

Both Sweden & Finland are now advising women to dress down & cover up when near refugee camps or lage groups of refugee males. Girls going to school are warned to wear longer skirts. Vienna's police have warned women not to go out alone at night. This kind of situation has not happened on such a scale in Europe with almost every country being affected so comparing it to occasional gang rapes in other countries doesn't really wash, like apples & oranges.

We have fought long & hard in Europe and enjoy many freedoms including sexual freedom and the freedom to express oneself however we choose in relative safety. The last year or so has meant infringments on our rights and once again it seems we are being forced to change our lifestyle to suit their lifestyle and again this is not only out of fear of violence & rape but out of fear of the dreaded racist word. No-one can legislate that cultures integrate and get along, some are just way too different and neither should they be forced to do so.

A bad situation all round that we've allowed to happen

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wish I could have starred that comment twice!

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

In all honesty this is a pretty bad idea. What if women start using it just for fun?

The woman just walks around with one of those inserted inside her? What if she is out having a drink, meets someone she likes but forgets she put one of those inside her?

Maybe a padlock over the vagina would be a better idea.. a casing of some type strapped over the vagina and padlocked!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

So lets come up with answers to help those who need it and to protect everyone already here.
Personally I think the answers will just take away more freedom from ourselves.
We should be marching on the homes of the people who made this mess OUR politicians.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Self defense would be a good idea.
I know a move for women to use when being raped which will make sure the man never walks again.
This isn't it because I only teach it in class but this is a good way.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

These people are pure evil. I have no sympathy for them. They should deport them immediately back to wherever they came from. What country wants to deal with this sick, evil ideology?

Maybe they should have some German or Swiss military personal dress up like women some night and when these sick ba$tards start groping them, they can beat the crap out of them, than arrest them and give them a 1 way ticket back to Syria.

Send'em back to Syria in aircraft...parachute not included in the ticket.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The problem is if you deport them they will just come right back or turn up somewhere else in Europe as from what I have read and seen precious little checks are done on these people as they are "desperate" to escape.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
All across Syria, 1,000's of goats are relieved the men have gone.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Here is one.

Reopen those camps and preheat the ovens! It's time for a detox! It's
not too late Europe! Stand up and fight back against the invaders!

Quoting a bigot on youtube does not make those who are concerned, and wish to protect their families bigots.
www.logicalfallacies.info...

Like I said we are seeing the rise of the next lot of Nazis but Muslims are the next Jews.
Well done hope you are proud.

Except so far as I can tell there was not an entire culture of Jewish people who wanted to rape, kill and terrorize the people of Germany.
Trying to compare what Hitler did to the Jews to people wanting to keep their daughters from being raped does no service to the dead Jews trust me.

(post by CaIIYourBluff removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75Except so far as I can tell there was not an entire culture of Jewish people who wanted to rape, kill and terrorize the people of Germany.

Now, let me make this perfectly clear: all that deny that there are striking similarities between what is going on in this thread - the constant reference to Muslims, North Africans etc. as "rapists" and "murderers" - and what happened in fascist Germany are liars. The Germans DID paint the Jews as "a culture that wanted to rape, kill and terrorize the people of Germany. "

One example is an isue of Der Stürmer. The May 1934 issue accused Jews of practicing ritual murder to secure the blood of Christians to use in Jewish religious rituals. The headline reads: Jewish Murder Plan against Gentile Humanity Revealed. The issue actually got banned by the Nazis after it had been out for a while, not because of anti-Semitic content, but because it compared alleged Jewish ritual murder with the Christian sacrament of communion....

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Punisher75Except so far as I can tell there was not an entire culture of Jewish people who wanted to rape, kill and terrorize the people of Germany.

Now, let me make this perfectly clear: all that deny that there are striking similarities between what is going on in this thread - the constant reference to Muslims, North Africans etc. as "rapists" and "murderers" - and what happened in fascist Germany are liars. The Germans DID paint the Jews as "a culture that wanted to rape, kill and terrorize the people of Germany. "

One example is an isue of Der Stürmer. The May 1934 issue accused Jews of practicing ritual murder to secure the blood of Christians to use in Jewish religious rituals. The headline reads: Jewish Murder Plan against Gentile Humanity Revealed. The issue actually got banned by the Nazis after it had been out for a while, not because of anti-Semitic content, but because it compared alleged Jewish ritual murder with the Christian sacrament of communion....

Jews have nothing to do with this.There are no Nazis.Change your tune or get out.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This thread has been closed pending account reviews of members who cannot post in a civilised manner.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join