It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim R@pe game called "Taharrush", taking over Germany and Switzerland!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I really wish I didn't watch those videos, you see real fear and panic in those girls eyes... Just horrible

Honestly, how can Germany try to keep this hush hush? If anything, make this a global story and send all those animals back to the ME to figure it out for themselves... No more open door policy, no more refugees, too much risk for too little reward.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I don't know what's we are supposed to be seeing in those videos, one very short and one without audio...
Having said that, only women and children should be given refuge.

Sure, short and with no sound, but you cannot deny the fundamental reason for why I put these videos on here. You can clearly see a girl being dragged and ripped at, into a subway tunnel, screaming all the way. She was being raped, numerous times no doubt.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

What difference does it make if it was Germany or Timbuktu!!! Rape is rape!! However, you are dead wrong to say this has nothing to do with Germany!! And I can prove it!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

You should chill out really, I'm not playing anything down.

I don't plan on watching it again if it does involve sexual assault either.

I'll just read, thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Just in case that was indeed what happened I only watched it once.

I don't come to ATS to see rape.

Not knocking you for bringing this to light, but I'll pass on studying the footage.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

If you want to show me proof of this...

THe videos show scenes in Egypt from years ago.

I will give it to you, however the underlying premise is all the same...these are Middle Easterners, they are the same ones that are pouring into Western countries. They all live under a strict set of rules in the Middle East, so it's unlikely that this is NOT happening in the West, as the German's and The Swiss claim. At the end of the day a rape is a rape, and it's happening.
edit on 14-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The video i just posted does not show the assault just the processing of the crime scene.....and why should I chill out? Why would you say "if" That's the biggest problem going on with Merkel and the German oligarchs they want everyone to "hush up" and act as if it is not big deal!!

I feel like making noise not because i have experienced rape but because if we do nothing and look the other way more and more women and young girls and probably boys too, will fall victim to these thuggish pigs!! So you should be outraged!!

You are Muslim, why not speak out LOUDLY against this trash!! Why do you sit there and not condemn them!! You want people to believe Islam is a religion of peace? Here is your chance! Stand up for the decent Muslims instead of telling me to chill out! and questioning whether or not it happened....I for one think you are being obtuse!

Pax

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Just in case that was indeed what happened I only watched it once.

I don't come to ATS to see rape.

Not knocking you for bringing this to light, but I'll pass on studying the footage.

Fair enough, but shielding ones eyes is what has gotten America in so much trouble lately. Truth is always a bitter pill to swallow. We as a human species are pretty cold hearted.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'll refrain from posting any real thoughts as they will most definitely lead to an account termination.

Just going to say that maybe they should start handing some of these out to all women living near the refugee camps.

As an added bonus, they should also deny any medical services to any man who comes seeking aid in the removal of this device.
Maybe they can wear it the whole boat ride back to the puss hole they came from and contemplate what they've done.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I can think of only a few worse nightmare scenarios than that. Those men were already ruined but now the victims are, as well. It takes miraculous effort to recover from that sort of experience.

I was gang raped. I'm not "ruined". The fact that you would even say that says a lot more about your screwed up state of mind than mine.

Back on topic. This is disgusting. It seems awfully clear what is going on in these videos, and I don't think that these are staged. How long are people going to keep sticking their heads in the sand on this? Especially the people in charge? I'm just baffled. Those poor women. Just... My God... I feel sick.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Have # like this keep going on unhinged, you bet your ass right wing extremism will rise.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Man if i were there and I had a gun... That is disgusting....

mAkes me so angry
edit on 14-1-2016 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: Abysha

I can think of only a few worse nightmare scenarios than that. Those men were already ruined but now the victims are, as well. It takes miraculous effort to recover from that sort of experience.

I was gang raped. I'm not "ruined". The fact that you would even say that says a lot more about your screwed up state of mind than mine.

By "ruined", I meant the kind of "ruin" that comes from emotional and physical trauma. This is the same kind of "ruin" that comes from child abuse and (to a lesser degree) being assaulted, in general. This is also why I added it takes tremendous effort to recover from it.

I've been "ruined" myself and have recovered. I'm not sure what you thought I meant by that word.
edit on 14-1-2016 by Abysha because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some western countries you get 1-3 years prison time but dont have to go in actual prison, until if convicted should repeat the crime in that 1-3 year time period. Sometimes they dont even give jail time for raping the child, they hide rapist names for their life times, they pass any job that have children around to these rapist, there are claims of millions of children going disappear yearly and yet they want to tone it down by claiming most of these kids escape their homes in their free will, there is claims about highly organized rape groups that have high lvl players in them, public faces, political players, leaders of different areas, officials and so on, yet there is not such outrage seen anywhere about all that but when they put news how different cultured, religion, skin tone etc commit rape or such crime, everybody seem to curse them to the lowest hell and how they would torture them self and so on. Its not really a wonder why things does not really change...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This willl continue. The question is when the typical leftist/feminist switch over.

another question is if public opinion will change fast enough before destroying the countries.

The EU will be destroyed by this.

There is only a couple years left.

lets say in the next 5 years germany gets 5 million more muslims. Its over. You will have us style inner cities. and this is a very conservative est.

after 10 years it will be realized by all that some cultures are trash.

ps. my apologies to moderate westernized muslims.

I thank god that mexico is catholic not muslim. Europe will wish the immigrants were hispanic.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
I'll refrain from posting any real thoughts as they will most definitely lead to an account termination.

Just going to say that maybe they should start handing some of these out to all women living near the refugee camps.

As an added bonus, they should also deny any medical services to any man who comes seeking aid in the removal of this device.
Maybe they can wear it the whole boat ride back to the puss hole they came from and contemplate what they've done.

Wow, that's some scary stuff right there! I think I may have just created the Deep Web of this forum.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
This willl continue. The question is when the typical leftist/feminist switch over.

another question is if public opinion will change fast enough before destroying the countries.

The EU will be destroyed by this.

There is only a couple years left.

lets say in the next 5 years germany gets 5 million more muslims. Its over. You will have us style inner cities. and this is a very conservative est.

after 10 years it will be realized by all that some cultures are trash.

ps. my apologies to moderate westernized muslims.

I thank god that mexico is catholic not muslim. Europe will wish the immigrants were hispanic.

Tanja said the “Multi Kulti” centre was a great place for people of all culture to get together: Turks, Syrians and other migrants and Germans. From her feminist perspective, the real problem causing German women to suffer is “German-born” men and the long standing western rape culture, which they uphold.

They will probably just start blaming their own country`s men for it. Just another opportunity to man bash, and try to minimize problems larger than their own `perceived` problems, because they are selfish. This is what feminists are already doing in Germany.

Source
edit on 14-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: G

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think half the problem they are having is because of the influx of migrants, who often look similar in appearance (not being racist, just generalising) they have a hard time tracking down the individuals who were involved.. particular since as this is planned as they are saying. then no one is going to assist with identifying those involved.. No speak English ! or german in this case...

It happens everywhere and has been happening quite a long time... however now theres such a huge influx of these crazy volatile men who dont respect western values it has become quite obvious / prevalent.

What you would expect to happen in todays society is the instant it occured someone would be calling the police for help. police would arrive appropriately and arrest and convict all involved.

What usually happens.. the majority of onlookers if any turn a blind eye, the ones involved assuming they can even manage to call police are screaming for help, while a mildly disinterested call operator asks you to calm down while they get down the details, and attempt to dispatch the next available police officer to the seen as appropriate.

Then this normally takes anywhere from 15 mins to an hour or more depending on what people they have available and how far away the nearest station is.. usually they are under the pump with calls for help and are already out on scene somewhere far away.. protocol usually means they have to complete their current assignment first.
(this isnt definate. and the event often dictates the speed. however i had a violent psycho attacking my home once, and it took them 15 mins to turn up, and the guy was done and long gone.. theyre words were.. oh well what a shame, would of been nice to catch him)

Anyway. with this huge influx of events going on, it wont be long until the public reaches a breaking point on what they are willing to tolerate.. especially of the police / goverments refuse to acknowledge or provide suitable protection against such events occuring.

And the unfortunate thing is, laws say we are unable to protect ourselves if it harms others. your gf is being raped.. you bash the rapist. he sues you for assault, medical damages.. and a whole range of other infringements.

I think i was once told, you are only allowed to use the same amount of force as your attacker to defend yourself enough to escape. but then you still end up going to court to debate what was (enough force). so what are you going to do.. rape the rapist ? of course not.. 1. it doesnt work that way. 2. it would be determined as excessive force.

I personally if i had the choice.. would either carry around a very sharp knife, or a gun... neither are allowed in my country. and most others.. america a gun perhaps.. but then if you discharge a gun into someone who was raping someone. you will likely goto jail for manslaughter anyway.

The solution obviously is ban all refugees / asylum seekers. or put them in a secure facility... but then they start complaining about human rights and other stupid laws. Well.. Go back home then.... But !!!! we are refugees of war we have no home?? do i care ? you come to our country and say.. well hey my religion states i can do this or that i dont have to obey your rules, give me money and food and good home while i rape your women, and kill your men in the name of whatever god i so please to claim is my riteous way of life.....

and the vicious circle of Right / Wrong... Laws / Goverments / Society continues.

Its a never ending battle between Human aid, Human rights, and Those who agree / oppose.. Everyone gets involved somehow... You cant say you arent..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: weavybaby

Long post, but I agree with every word of it.

(post by wigadidga removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join