It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange contents of a mysterious box from the 60's, proof of aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is definitely a scenario for how I'd love real ufo related documents to be found.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

on all of the drawings of the creatures ships look at the balls that are mounted on the bottom of the ships(tell me they dont look like the strange balls being found all over the world).they are finding them everywhere N.korea,china,africa,mexico,etc

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Maybe it was the first workings of the Collider. Someones rendition of what they saw back in the day... but they didn't know how to describe perfectly.

ADA, the first storage ring for an electron and a positron beam rotating in opposite directions on the same trajectory, was proposed in 1960 by Bruno Touschek (1921-1978) , who pointed out the extreme scientific interest of high energy collisions between particles and antiparticles, and the simplicity of realisation of such an accelerator.

CERN - Large Hadron Collider

Ezekiel - wheels within wheels...

leolady

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The "angel" pictures are from the Gods Throne narrative in Ezekiel. Don't know about the other stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The last couple of diagrams in the OP look like train wheel designs.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: charcol
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

on all of the drawings of the creatures ships look at the balls that are mounted on the bottom of the ships(tell me they dont look like the strange balls being found all over the world).they are finding them everywhere N.korea,china,africa,mexico,etc

Check on the works of Adamski, he had three balls on the bottoms of the saucers that he allegedly witnessed and photographed.

The ETs have approached us via several routes. Everything is the truth, thus, nothing is the truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
that center portion of the creature picture (the man with the helmet with the eye things) reminds me of suwako from the touhou series:

en.touhouwiki.net...

because of the eyes on the hat.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Tornado's in the astral vortex.
Mothership landing in the same area 1961.
There was a hollow earth theory floating around back in 1967 that might be related patent ending in "3167" IIRC.
More recently plane crash caused by astral vortex.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, where to start. The posters who said some of these are drawings of whats beneath the throne as represented in Ezekiel are correct. You can also find more about that in Revelation, because John was also taken up and had these visions. Not sure but the last ones just seem to be a design of a bearing, nothing special there. Perhaps someone who was good at designing and drawing things just wanted to put some thoughts down on paper?

Whatever the reason, though, there is some good discussion here. Actually, the true meanings of these "creatures" cant really be understood by drawing them out exactly as described. You first have to put a meaning to them, then you can get an idea what those things mean. For instance, the drawing with 12 points is interesting because they represent the foundations of the new creation ( New Jerusalem). The current creation only has four foundations, hence the four " cherubim" supporting the "sea of glass". Actually, if you were to draw out the biblical description of the current creation, it would look like a pyramid, with the throne ( God) on top ( capstone). This is actually the stone the builders rejected. The bottom is the "sea of glass" or creation, and the sides represent time, or expansion.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone had done it yet, but this was from the bottom of the drawing of the pier with the upside down pyramid.

"An extraterrestrial visitation by an identifiable flying object, treated at some length in the scriptures of old, when the son of man claims he had a like visitation twice - once at the river Chebar and then again out in the plains, as he again saw what appears to be on the order of what is represented in the above- barring of course, the pier and the many Twentieth vehicles century vehicles, together with the construction of a late date. From the account it appears that the visitation took place in the night-time as lamps or lanterns were let down(?) from and hoisted up into the overhead cloud, incidentally, which appeared to be on fire. The author therefore take the liberty to disclose the milleniums old apparition as it would appear in the day time. That such a visitation actually could take place here in St. Petersburg in the near future is believable when considering that a related extraterrestrial event took place only a few hundred miles from here at the city of Mobile Alabama in connection with the shooting of the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, for a period of the duration of the filming.
-Daniel Christiansen, March 1981."

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady
Thanks for that post. Sometimes , for fun , I think about how all the religious texts relate to modern day technology. But that is one connection I have never made. Ezekiel's wheels within wheels part . And I have many times tried to relate that statement to anything

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

I had a box exactly like this in the trunk of my car years ago. My car had ran out of gas and when I got back to it my things were gone. hmm

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
I had a box exactly like this in the trunk of my car years ago. My car had ran out of gas and when I got back to it my things were gone. hmm

Somebody stole your alien proof box?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well this would not appear to be from the 1960s. The picture of the text says that a tourist photographed the image in 1967, but it wasn't until 12 years later that it was published. That indicates to me that this package is from 1979 at its earliest.

-dex

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

First close encounter I had with these aliens was in the 1970's traveling cross country, lights in the desert near middle butte Idaho, picked up a German hitchhiker after camping overnight at Lassen Volcanic park and shared some great UFO lore..

Long story, Mothership from Idaho was flown to Florida in 1961 where I caught up with the story again in the late 1980's. More recent landing beacons include Artwork such as "Lux" by Jim Sanborn at the Ft Myers post office.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Yes. I just didn't want to jump the gun.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing this up again. I remember when this first came up a few years ago. I ended up doing a fair amount of research on it. Its definitely no "hoax". The amount of work put into it alone really lessens the chances of that for me. And I seem to remember a relative of the man explaining some more about it. The guy wanted to make some kind of animatronic type of mechanism showing the living creatures but he ended up dying or something before he was able to complete his life's work.

I see there were actually at least 2 other threads about this. Links posted here by other members. Have fun reading through them for all the clues that will help you make sense of this!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If the bar here is that to claim "aliens" is to have an pile of amateurish drawings and designs, maps and letters in a foreign language, then my old student-era art portfolio in my attic fits the bill.

I do really wonder how people can make such leaps from "normal human" to alien do quickly.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
If the bar here is that to claim "aliens" is to have an pile of amateurish drawings and designs, maps and letters in a foreign language, then my old student-era art portfolio in my attic fits the bill.

I do really wonder how people can make such leaps from "normal human" to alien do quickly.

Because people want this to be true so bad that they ignore the very BIG possibility of it being a hoax.

This sounds a lot like a group of people that know how to draw making a fake aliens box, but ran out of creativity as to explain how they found it so just went with "found it in a dumpster".

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh how cool! A mystery! Reminded me of this:

The Faravahar is a symbol of Zoroastrianism.
wiki

Interesting stuff.

a reply to: paraphi

Did I miss something? Nobody said it was Aliens who did it, but a guy with interest in them.

oh wait: the title, sorry...

edit on 14-1-2016 by Peeple because: change

edit on 14-1-2016 by Peeple because: add

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join