It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange contents of a mysterious box from the 60's, proof of aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
People keep using the phrase "proof of aliens." I don't think that means, what they think it means.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
People keep using the phrase "proof of aliens." I don't think that means, what they think it means.

That can be said for about 99% of the stuff here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been shared yet, but according to Reddit postings there seems to be a lot more of these works by Christiansen scattered amongst different individuals. Apparently, one lady has quite a bit of works and seems legitimate. Unfortunately, it has been 7 months ago and am not sure if the images have been uploaded. Check out this link for more details on how she supposedly got her hands on her pages. It is interesting. Reddit Update posting created 7months ago

Of note...there was one image of hers that was shared there...it does look legit.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I once did a lot of research on "Outsider Art" and this reminds me a lot of that sort of thing, or of a really cool art school project or thesis. Personally, I would only jump to an alien source after exhausting the principle of parsimony. If it is truly from aliens, they are a creative sort of people.

a reply to: icyboy771z

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

It's art. Even the box seem to be a painters box, e.g. like this one:

If you're into stuff like this, it's actually quite good. I'm not sure if this was an artist with a passion for technical drawings, or an engineer with a passion for art. No proof of aliens (alas) whatsoever, unless you're inclined to believe that H.G. Wells excellent writings were proof of aliens too..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Did you try going to his house and asking him what it's all about?

The address is on the envelope.

Edit: Didn't realise this box was from about 1977. In any case, check out this video of a guy who 3D printed the bearing!

m.reddit.com...

edit on 15-1-2016 by allusernamestaken because: Must be filled out

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join