It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handguns are illegal in Germany, but this is how some people celebrated NewYear in Berlin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is what the media WILL NOT show you. More and more videos are surfacing of the newyear's chaos all over Europe thanks to the new residents. This video just was released today and was shared on an activist network.

This is what the streets of Berlin looked like new year's eve. These scenes look almost exactly like the scenes on the streets of Cairo when Mubarak was being overthrown, or the streets of Bahrain during the protests. I have said this for years now, that bringing hordes of immigrants into Europe will not somehow give them a great western life, they will simply turn our nations into SYRIA.

The countries that immigrants come from are in turmoil because the people of those countries have run those countries in THAT way. Bringing those people to another place doesn't magically change anything about them, it only changes where the chaos takes place. Middle-eastern countries are the way they are because THAT'S HOW THEY ARE, if they wanted to be different, THEY WOULD BE.

You can take a Wolf out of the wild; you can't take the wild out of the Wolf.

EDIT: The video was originally posted to Facebook, but Infowars has picked it up also and apparently from the source. Not the best source, but it's something. Like Cologne others will pick it up in teh next few days.

shock-video-shows-migrants-in-berlin-shooting-guns -throwing-fireworks
edit on 10-1-2016 by 8675309jenny because: Added source

edit on 11-1-2016 by _BoneZ_ because: Title changed at request of OP.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

You need to post the link to the article or video,

Oh, thanks, I guess I was a bit late.

edit on 10-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

If guns are ban in Germany how these people got their hands on them? are you sure this is legit video?

I will hate to see this thread been scratched.

edit on 10-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on thSun, 10 Jan 2016 12:50:22 -0600America/Chicago120162280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

Pretty sure that's what a dog is. You can't group all refugees into this category no matter how much of a bigot you are. The world is not black and white.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Guns are illegal in France but hundreds were still shot in Paris.

Guns are illegal in the UK but Manchester presently has armed Police due to gang shootings becoming more frequent.

If people can smuggle their way all across Europe undetected then I am sure they can smuggle AK47 like they did in Paris.

Heroin etc is illegal all over Europe and UK yet we still have thousands of drug addicts!a reply to: marg6043

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Proof is that 20 of the 31 arrested in Germany were Syrians.a reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Well I guess I will have to come to terms that banning guns doesn't equal to having them disappear, but as usual criminals and those that should never have access to them will always get them after all.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

If guns are ban in Germany how these people got their hands on them? are you sure this is legit video?

I love the naivete shown in thinking that making guns illegal will make them somehow go away.

Or that those who could give a crap about the law would obey it, and honor the ban.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I will hate to see this thread been scratched.

I researched as much backstory on the video as I could get before posting. Apparently this sort of celebrating in Berlin has been fairly common on NYE in recent years and is mostly turks firing flare guns and blank guns (movie pistols), but this NYE it got really out of control.

Lots of YT videos from previous years. Notice how this year they were firing directly into apartment buildings in the area too, and firing rockets at the police vans and ambulances!!

EDIT: Sorry didn't get the sarcasm, but I did wonder whether this video was legit at first, and not from somewhere else. I don't know much about blank pistols, but I see what appears to be a tek-9 around the middle of the video, and in some shots it looks like the guns are firing actual projectiles which are hitting the walls of the buildings around them.

edit on 10-1-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

You know I was sarcastic on that post, specially when you find people that bend backward telling how grate are other nations that have guns banned.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nm, not worth it.
Y'all have fun.

edit on thSun, 10 Jan 2016 12:50:13 -0600America/Chicago120161380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that, I guess things can get out of hand very rapidly when is not control over the over exuberant partying of crowds.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

Pretty sure that's what a dog is. You can't group all refugees into this category no matter how much of a bigot you are. The world is not black and white.

A wolf is a wolf.
A dog is a dog.

There are THOUSANDS of years of social conditioning between the two!

Of course not all refugees are future psychopaths, but what if 1% are? And then what if you were to indiscriminately import 1,500,000 that's 1.5MILLION?? and due to being raised in a lawless every-man-for-himself unstable system of "might-makes-right".....

Starting to get the picture?

I'm perfectly ok with refugee families, women&children, and properly vetted males.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You're not so naive are you ?

Just because things are made illegal and banned doesn't mean people cannot get access to them

What I'm more surprised about is these migrants are supposedly there because they want to escape the violence and guns on the street, yet they're turning the streets of Germany into what they've escaped from to a lesser degree

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am still not convinced this happened in Berlin NYE...you would have seen a swat team and many police show up to disarm the men.

Until more sources show up to prove this really did occur, I am calling this a hoax video or propaganda stream.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Can i get an eta for the end of europe, with all the evil muslims invading must be real soon am i right

Incoming my head is in the sand in 3.2.1

Oh oh theres a girl in the video, they must have forgotten to rape her, am i right

edit on 10-1-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I posted the same video in another thread a few minutes ago, my link which was posted yesterday says it is in Cologne, almost 300 miles away from Berlin. Germany and Europe is being invaded by these savages and the sooner Europeans wake up and take action the better

My link to same video with comments
edit on 10-1-2016 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: nullafides

You know I was sarcastic on that post, specially when you find people that bend backward telling how grate are other nations that have guns banned.

Well, truthfully, I didn't realize you were being sarcastic in that....but all things being said, I apologize for not catching that.

But, you've got to admit...those who are pro banning guns are rather bambi-like in the headlights....wide eyed and naive.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Just to point out Manchester has had armed police for over 20 years...
Heck it is no where near as bad as the early 90's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join