It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handguns are illegal in Germany, but this is how some people celebrated NewYear in Berlin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I know the name and used to go in when it was monroes if I remember the right place.
Chris little glassed my mate because I said his gf had monkey chops.
I had to hide for 6 months due to him and his gang wanting me and my mate dead.
Then he was shot dead by 2 four teen year olds.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Guess they're keeping their AK47's well hidden.
Maybe they're saving those for some special.

Typically weddings...lol

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is there footage of natives shooting blankguns in public areas scaring people half to death?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan
Why would anyone bother posting such a video? Can't rouse the rabble with that kind of video.

To your mind, if there is no youtube video of it, it doesn't happen?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So you have no evidence to support your claims yet we clearly have these muslims firing these guns in public, scaring people.

So what was your point again?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They aren't really guns. They can't shoot bullets. And has been pointed out, it's something that's been going on for years. Throughout Berlin.

But how do you know they are Muslim, again?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Hi all,

I was actually in Berlin for New Years Eve and it was insane. I've never seen so many fireworks in my life.

It was pretty impressive. I was staying in Kreuzberg (might not be the right spelling) where a lot of the refugees are and that area has the largest Turkish population outside of Turkey - excellent food

I certainly didn't see any trouble let in my journey back from the Brandesburton Gate to Kreuzberg.

Didn't see the police having to go in to action at all. Every single person I saw was in good moods, families out celebrating and setting off fireworks and stuff.

Great fun had by all.

Of this video is from Berlin, the troublemakers were certainly few and far between.

Smurf

P.s. If anyone is going to Berlin I can't recommend the Hüttenpalast enough. Really quirky old renovated factory filled with misfit caravans and huts. Awesome place as the entirety of the Berlin th at I saw in my 5 days there

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

What I think Phage tried to demonstrate is that being nuts does not apply to some of the refugees from ME only. It is a worldwide phenomena so it has everything to do with this. People were obviously going mental at that NYE party in streets of Cologne but for them shooting flare and BB guns is peanuts compared to 24/7 airstrikes, artilery barrage, bombs going off and constant firing of automatic weapons what they were experiencing for years at home.

So from their perspective this was nothing which of course isn`t the case. They should be reminded that this not how the western civilization celebrates a new year and that they will be deported back if they behave like that. If such action was taken, then I assume the majority of refugees got the message but few percentage of them do not care or they are nuts...

Which brings us to where the main issue lies, in the mind of the individual. But here it went further because a group of such individuals acted together and things got out of control...so there is no need to condemn millions of people because of a couple hundred drunk maniacs. My question to this is where was the police? They knew how NYE was celebrated before and that they now have refugees in their country so why not send few more troops out there just to keep everything under control? Instead they filed a report that there had been no incidents on the New Year's Eve. To me it speaks volumes how really prepared we are in Europe and just how stupid leaders we have. It`s like, yeah let them in, make sure they pay taxes, then forget about them just like own people...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It is clear from the video that they are not native men.

To your mind, if there is no youtube video of it, it doesn't happen? www.abovetopsecret.com...

What are you refering to?

They aren't really guns. They can't shoot bullets.

We already established that didn't we. I said these guns. They are still called guns.

And has been pointed out, it's something that's been going on for years. Throughout Berlin.

Is there any evidence you can present of groups of native men shooting these guns in public areas?
edit on 10-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Why does it have nothing to do with that? You want Americans shooting guns on New Year's eve? Ok.

I never said what I want.

I said your videos have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Those refugees have to go by the rules of the country they are now. Reading your posts through all these years I understood how intelligent you are Phage, so I don't believe you don't understand the issue. That leave me with 2 options :

You are playing with me or you got a personal reason to put that defense, an agenda maybe

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It is clear from the video that they are not native men.

So for you, not native men=Muslim.

What are you refering to?
If you don't see a video of "native men" shooting toy guns, you think it doesn't happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So you have no evidence to support your claims yet we clearly have these muslims firing these guns in public, scaring people.

So what was your point again?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You are off topic (so I won't continue this). As well as being wrong.

?
I'm sorry but the majority of scientific contributions in ALL countries tend to be made by a minority, those individuals with greatest capacity. Even if most of the population were of lower intellectual capacity, this does not make it impossible for there to exist intelligent individuals within the population.

Now again, the source I gave is probably questionable. One would have to look into whether the claims regarding average IQ of the populations are true or not, likely similar claims appeared in controversial books such as the bell curve book regards other groups.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Those refugees have to go by the rules of the country they are now.
And so do the citizens of Honolulu, supposedly. How do you know the people in the video are refugees?

I said your videos have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
And I posted both of them in reply to your statement. But I disagree that they have nothing to do with the topic of the thread which is people making noise on New Year's Eve.

You are playing with me or you got a personal reason to put that defense, an agenda maybe
If you consider trying to encourage critical thinking and to avoid biased thinking to be an agenda, so be it.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If you considered trying to encourage critical thinking to be an agenda, so be it.

Now you see?....., I can play the same game

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Now you see?....., I can play the same game

No. I don't see.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So for you, not native men=Muslim.

Non native men that look like that are without any doubt the people that identify with the muslim faith. I don't care wether you want to call them muslims, North Africans or Middle Eastern men, it is perfectly clear which group they belong to.

If you don't see a video of "native men" shooting toy guns, you think it doesn't happen.

In large groups in public. You are not able to back up your claims, and I obviously can without having to make stuff up.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Blank guns???
Could you imagine if they did that in the US?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
Of course not all refugees are future psychopaths, but what if 1% are?

What's funny is that the actual statistic for psychopaths is 1 in 100 persons. Which means that if your hypothetical were true, then it would just be the average

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

All dogs today are descendants of the grey wolf. ALL of them...

So, yeah. There's that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join