It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to protect from energy vampires?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Does anybody know how to protect oneself from energy vampires? I felt drained and angry at the orientation I went yesterday and when I left about 5 or 6 pm I felt better. It ended at 12:30 and had about 30-40people in the room? I know some are and some aren't but unconsciously suck up energy.

Would I have to meditate a white armour or shield big enough for me? I don't want to start school drained and end the day with a bad mood. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight
Ephesians 6

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints...

Don't laugh. The metaphysical aspect of your question is there. You'll either get it, or you won't.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
Would I have to meditate

Meditation is asking for trouble.

Protection from some vampires (djinn - wraiths - shades) is to wear some form of jewellery that is iron based. Maybe a object of haematite or magnetite will suffice. From personal experience, iron does work against the jinn.

As for Meditation imagine you are in a bad neighbourhood. You leave the front door open, lights on and go to bed and sleep. Any criminal (negative entity) could drift into your house (host body) and possess you.

Jesus Christ is the ultimate protection. If the prayer is pure and truthful then the Spirit of the Lord will occupy your host body and protect you.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Rapha because: addOn

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Of course I do, it's proper work of self, to retain and restore your energy, which is internal.

First of all, breath is your most key aspects to life learn advanced breath techniques, and one can learn meditation and experience balance in the mind and body.

Soon enough after much trials and practice, no matter what external influences happen to you, you can remaining balance of mind and body, controlled breath.

Think of the this; when someone is angry, stressed, frustrated, or having "bad/negative" feelings... they always exhale harshly and don't breath proper.

On the contrary, one who is happy, in joy, love, excited or having the "good/positive" feelings. .. they are inhaling proper.

Breath is energy, as well as mental balance, which both are in cased within your body.

Master self, no one can drain you.

~ All is self, is the highest maximum.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
I am pleasantly shocked by your post.

Don't worry, I don't think your reverted back.

It was exactly what I was thinking to reply before I read your post. That doesn't usually happen on this subject matter.

LL, that is sound advice from Klassified

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Would I have to meditate

Protection from some vampires (djinn - wraiths - shades) is to wear some form of jewellery that is iron based. Maybe a object of haematite or magnetite will suffice. From personal experience, iron does work against the jinn.

As for Meditation imagine you are in a bad neighbourhood. You leave the front door open, lights on and go to bed and sleep. Any criminal (negative entity) could drift into your house (host body) and possess you.

Jesus Christ is the ultimate protection. If the prayer is pure and truthful then the Spirit of the Lord will occupy your host body and protect you.

This is totally wrong,.dramatic, exaggerated and obviously posted by someone with little experience of what they say.

Meditation is a natural practice of all animal/sentient beings. It brings balance of internal mind, energy.

Jesus Christ? Are you mad? You know Christians die everyday by evil doings somewhere. So much for that faulty logic.

We are discussing real natures here, don't bring false information leave that to the devil.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2016 by Elementalist because: Typing on phones...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Have you considered that you may have an introverted personality?

I am highly-introverted and can have the same issue, depending on whom I surround myself with. The best way to get through periods where contact with "vampires" are unavoidable, is to give yourself a task to complete or focus on. Even then, the only real way to "recharge" is to be alone.

And sometimes you just have to take one for the team and let them drain you.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Lets break down this "energy vampire" phenomena. I've noticed a few things that fit the bill.

1. Introversion vs extroversion.

- If you're an introvert and come into contact with too many extroverts for extended periods of time, you will feel drained and need to recharge. Know your limits and find a space to recoup periodically.

2. My values are not your values.

- Being around individuals who have markedly different values can wear on someone if they:

a) find the need to judge or change the other individual

- In this case learn to live and let live.

b) aren't secure in their own values

- Seek more time for self-reflection.

3. Have some sort of hormonal imbalance.

- For a male, having low testosterone can be a challenge, especially when you're in a room full of testosterone pumping males. They will perceive your weakness and consciously or not prey on you. Look into the cause of the underlying problem, and try to remedy or accept it.

Besides 3, most of this boils down to a lack of awareness whether that be other or self. If you're comfortable with yourself and know your limits, you can position yourself appropriately and not be much influenced by the crowd around you. I had issues at certain points along my 20s where I'd feel as if suffocating or overly drained in certain circumstances. I learned to be more accepting of people who were different, and assertive of my values and needs while not overstepping my bounds or welcome. It just takes practice and patience. People have no power over you that you don't allow them, but that takes a certain degree of awareness to fully internalize and experience on an ongoing basis.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Would I have to meditate

Meditation is not asking for trouble.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
well since your name here is luciferslight maybe you should embrace the vampires.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Very , very good answer

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Coffee can help

It is probably the perfumes, and other fragrences that are causing problems. The best defense is to eat beans. If you fart a lot the vampires will stay farther away and won't be able to steal your energy. You will have a ten foot circle around you as people move away when you come through.
Eating a lot of garlic does the same thing and you do not have to worry about running out of gas.
edit on 9-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Does anybody know how to protect oneself from energy vampires? I felt drained and angry at the orientation I went yesterday and when I left about 5 or 6 pm I felt better. It ended at 12:30 and had about 30-40people in the room? I know some are and some aren't but unconsciously suck up energy.

Would I have to meditate a white armour or shield big enough for me? I don't want to start school drained and end the day with a bad mood. Thanks!

THIS is such a great question I cant even express how much I like that you bring up this topic. Imo THIS is THE ONE THING that makes humans do what they do on a every day basis - unconciously because they refuse that this even exists.

Every interaction between humans is a exchange of energy ...if it is positive both feel better afterwards and if its negatigve only one feels better because he sucked up the energy of the other. I often mention that in personal conversation and I have VERY FEW friends that see it that way.

This is the reason why sick people talk about their illness (most of the time) or people on the moral-highground keep bombarding you with their "oppinions". The thing I do is to try and laugh it off (or rather understand their intentions and dont act like they suppose you to - dont act understanding and dont listen to everything they want to tell you, how often you feel that they suck out your energy when someone tells you about their misery OVER AND OVER again and they dont even want to hear your oppinion because they only want to hear THEM TALK. I am sick of it ... quick acting like an "asshole" usually resolves the situation (for example ... a very good friend of mine keeps telling me that he has panic-attacks and worries about his body again and again [his heartbeat, etc.] and follows every advice of doctors regarding this or that medicine but if I tell him that he is a hypochonder and he himself chooses to feel good or bad then suddenly I AM THE IGNORANT ASSHOLE because I didnt donate my energy to his misery talk. But then he feels moraly obliged to suck your energy out and starts a fight because you gave an HONEST ANSWER that sounded rude and he feels free to insult me after that...)

Well ...if more people would see it the way you do it would resolve itself because they would question their own behavior ...but that will not happen in the near future if you ask me - so ...temporary solution - stay away from humans that drain your energy

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How to protect from energy vampires?

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Hunter S. Thompson

edit on 9-1-2016 by olaru12 because: %&ETYJ^^I

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I like your post, it has a lot of good perception to it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
luciferslight

You might want to try:
- wearing earphones while doing your paperwork (this definitely helped me out a lot!)
- learn to say "NO" to vampires
- always act busy so you have no time to walk
- all else fails abruptly interrupt them and go to the restroom
- say "I am trying to learn something...please leave me alone"

Always try and deflect their attention away from communicating with you because you are there to learn...not to become buddy buddy with someone.

Know when someone is starting to use up too much of your time, and tell yourself "I have to get back to work" because learning is work and then you tell the vampire back to work!

It is tough to do all of these things because you will feel rude saying it. Conversely I have had these sayings done to me and I respected the other person for saving me time! So it was the opposite feeling completely! LOL

Good luck in school...*respeckt

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
From the title I thought you meant your DVD player and tv were using to much power when they are off.

Lack of energy tends to be diet issues in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bluntone22

From the title I thought you meant your DVD player and tv were using to much power when they are off.

Lack of energy tends to be diet issues in my opinion.

Goals and dreams IMO precedes diet issues because without them you will not get out of your seat [to fix yourself a healthy sandwich] and do something with your life!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Is your mind focusing on an individual when you are feeling drained? Negative thought like irritation towards someone? If so then try to clear your mind and stress down by belly-breathing in with your nose and exhaling with your mouth. It may not be energy vampires per say but rather you expeding energy by focusing negatively on someone unconciously.

-MM
edit on 9-1-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
We are discussing real natures here, don't bring false information leave that to the devil.

en.wikipedia.org...

The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits, respectively.

Really, because apparently King Solomon had a iron ring to command daemons. Without the ring, the jinn would have torn him to shreds.

Obviously you have never been in the presence of 3 jinn in their homeland - Tartarus.

As for meditation, maybe its neutral. However, daemons cannot wait to jump in to the persons mind and give their 'suggestions' for a good ole laugh. You only have to look at all the dramatic mood swings that people have been having since last year. One minute they are happy, the next second the vampire makes them go crazy and then sucks the fear and anger out of the victim and possessed person.

2016 is going to be so much fun for the vampires.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join