It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to protect from energy vampires?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: introvert

Nice, i've yet to finish this one, The other i'd forgotten to mention is called 'The Introvert Advantage'. Another great book. The modern world was built with extroverts in mind i think, much like right handed individuals. I've not heard of the book you mention, it sounds promising though.

Yes, it's definitely an extrovert's world. There's enough sensory stimulation around to satisfy them, but for people such as myself it's maddening. That's why I am very careful about where I am and whom I surround myself with. But even then, sometimes we just have to get out there and let the world drain every ounce of energy out of us just to participate in life's adventures.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Elementalist

You seem to know that brute force works only on a certain level, don't you? Let me tell you that on vital level the battle never ends. Also there is always someone "Faster, better, stronger and smarter." You can feel invincible but you can be more vulnerable than you think. What if someone can dull your mind so that you become self-destructive? You can sink in the water and be consumed by fire. It could be the weakest woman crushing the serpent's head in the end. It could be the wrong substance of your choice too. It could depend on having a (young) body too.
There is no depression in the sacral. No sickness in the solar. However the Heart is stronger than you think. Your force is my force. Your perfection/imperfection are mine too. I don't want to hurt you. I can't kill you. I want to make you smile and dance in the service light. What? Lower and ignorant beings can't use the Heart as some kind of tool. Lower chakras can not disobey an awakened Heart. The Heart will not function at your wicked will. Ok, there are those who love the evil and also those who love the false unintentionally but they will find themselves without a soul because there is only One who trully is... and who is the Lord of the Heart. If I am serving your Soul I'm serving no one else than our Lord beloved Supreme and once you realize this you will do the same with gratitude. This will not fail and it cannot be conquered. Everything 'else' will eventually vanish.

It's your choice, multi faceted being created from the universe and it's source of consciousness. ..

Duality never ends if you are within it. It's infinite. The universal space will always be, in its existence.

Your conscious soul on the other hand, is internally eternal, as is any god, the co creators... immortal by design.

Hence, do what thou wilt. ..

Though I tend to take a more disciplining route in life.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NpcHunter13
Is this seriously what ATS has turned into? A site for people to talk fantasy and fiction with no basis in reality? DENY IGNORANCE please..

Actually, compared to the negative threads on rather negative world events, the metaphysics ones are a main draw for many. Because they're pertain to the real condition we live in, infinitely. And to the contrary of what ATS has become, its missing a large dose of some of the really good threads it always had, lately. I'd like to see of what it truly was return!
edit on 13-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Depends on what taming or releasing your inner beast means?

Speaking of taming beasts though, some of the negative attacks can be met with intelligence and compassion. I've had success with that a few times, not really into the warrior thing, though mentally repelling them with mind, energy and light has also been a natural reaction, its just that this tends to be anger. I want every spirit/consciousness/intelligence/soul in existence on every level rescued, counselled into health, progressed and returning home, or to higher levels as hero's.

Hero's of Love, who help others, uplift someone in need, and see Good and set Good Visions of what could be and envision or intercede for this outcome.

edit on 13-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This story is pretty enlightening:

As Jesus was on his way, the crowds almost crushed him.
And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her.
She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped.
"Who touched me?" Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, "Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you."
But Jesus said, "SOMEONE TOUCHED ME; I KNOW THAT POWER HAS GONE OUT FROM ME."
Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed.
Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."

He din't start yelling: "You little energy vampire, give me back my energy I was given by my Father or I'll kill you!"

Maybe it is a contagious mindset starting as some kind of a psychic attack but I think it's still unconscious in 99,9% cases.
You can't possess nor be stolen anything once you realize the true source of the energy but the mind leads qi.
If you can't master your anger you can be drained and burned by other's anger. Those fighting 'e.vampires' can become kinda vampires too thus vulnerable once playing this game with a lack of true understanding (followed by a low glucose level
).

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheeseBesides 3, most of this boils down to a lack of awareness whether that be other or self. If you're comfortable with yourself and know your limits, you can position yourself appropriately and not be much influenced by the crowd around you. I had issues at certain points along my 20s where I'd feel as if suffocating or overly drained in certain circumstances. I learned to be more accepting of people who were different, and assertive of my values and needs while not overstepping my bounds or welcome. It just takes practice and patience. People have no power over you that you don't allow them, but that takes a certain degree of awareness to fully internalize and experience on an ongoing basis.

Excellent post. I just wanted to reply to the influencing by a crowd. I find this to be very difficult. It's not too difficult to train your mind so it isn't very much affected or influenced, however this goes not only for the bad (losing energy) but the good (gaining energy) as well. And with gaining energy I mean something says or does something nice for/to you or something is inspirational, uplifting; the mind shuts off for that as well.

The only way to bypass this which I can think of is to 'statically' learn all possible variations of social settings in order to recognize them and be able to shut off or open in time, which is maybe impossible unless one lives in a small town where many things remain the same and the few changes can be compensated for.

The other route to take is to let go of the entire system of thought about taking/giving energy. It is all in the mind, the energy you appear to lose is still there and owned by the mind but the illusion is that another has it and so it becomes true for both. In reality the other is just creating more energy while the other is letting go of energy and the only reason is because it believes there is a real trigger.

Put in another way, if people are robots with batteries which are always 100% full, the illusion is the robots think it is 60% or 50% at times. They need reasons for it to become more charged and there are reasons which will drain it. But I believe many people mistake their CPU for their batteries, some reasons might make the CPU run at full capacity, some reasons make it run at a lower capacity.

Anyway I wouldn't waste time with visualizations, they can become hollow and meaningless once they don't work while thoughts can be very meaningful and remain or they expand as new information is received. Also meditating in a group - you might as well stay home, what's the point of social interaction when you are meditating? Moreover, it costs while it shouldn't. If it were martial arts, visualizing is like demonstrating all your moves and shouts trying to impress the other and avoid a fight. While it would be better to look to kickboxing and endure the pain and get used to it while learning to recognize and respond to spiritual negativity. Aikido might also be good because there is no intention of hurting the other so it doesn't matter if the person was going to do something negative or positive.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

None of you seriously believe in information you're spewing in this thread, right? There are plenty of good threads in this forum but energy vampires? REALLY? I can't explain to you the level at which I am disappointed in people that think like this. This is why aliens won't visit us. The world is what it is. There may or may not be an afterlife and a heaven and a hell etc etc but this physical existence that we reside in simply is what it looks like. No more or less complicated from an atomic standpoint. Please please PLEASE stop being so ignorant. A spoon is just a spoon, I promise you.There are no evil boogeymen trying to suck your lifeforce. Just go outside, please.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Are you an empath? Or very sensitive to energy whether it be good or bad?

I am very sensitive but energy vampires are everywhere. I had to work next to 2 of them for 3 yrs, I could have found another job, but then that means all new energy vampires. I did like my job much better after they left but I had to learn to block it out, not to let their jabs bother me. Just completely NOT CARE about their existence, unless I had to get an answer on something for work, and even then, they knew I needed something so they were as difficult as possible so I made a rule something like ~if they do not give me what I need in a reasonable amount of time, I will go to their superiors for the answer, letting them know I tried them first and they could not help~. It was a fun game that I almost always won bc I didn't give a flying sheista about them.

So, maybe its easier said than done, but if you are in a room with 50 or so of them that you don't even know, wouldn't it be simple to just let it bounce off of you? Is the problem maybe that you care too much?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NpcHunter13

you are very small-minded and clearly do not understand what they are talking about. You probably shouldn't comment on things you don't understand.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Unless you people are speaking in code you're talking about djinn and supernatural whatnot. WORKS OF FICTION. Grow the hell up. This is the reason asylums exist.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NpcHunter13

lol, sorry you cant be nice and join in on the conversation bc your narrow lil mind cannot imagine the expansive world we live in.

(post by NpcHunter13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NpcHunter13
a reply to: Unity_99

None of you seriously believe in information you're spewing in this thread, right? There are plenty of good threads in this forum but energy vampires? REALLY? I can't explain to you the level at which I am disappointed in people that think like this. This is why aliens won't visit us. The world is what it is. There may or may not be an afterlife and a heaven and a hell etc etc but this physical existence that we reside in simply is what it looks like. No more or less complicated from an atomic standpoint. Please please PLEASE stop being so ignorant. A spoon is just a spoon, I promise you.There are no evil boogeymen trying to suck your lifeforce. Just go outside, please.

Yes, do indeed! Been an experiencer all my life. Things metaphysical, and ufological, to coin a word.

Met my Higher Self as a preschooler, outside shouting that kids were going to have to change the world because adults still hadn't got it after thousands of years. Had just witnessed report on napalmed children on the news. This was the 60's. And suddenly there was an adult Me there, within and without me but I perceived this a person standing beside me. And was stunned and in awe, something I remembered all my life, didn't have a word for it and didn't hear what Higher Self was until 17. She said, "You chose to come here!" In a matter of fact way as if to say, don't complain, this world is in this state, people need to be freed from this.

So you're not only talking to the wrong person with this, but also failing to understand the forum which has both metaphysical topics, and they're like this basically. Ufology topics. Personal experience topics. Along with breaking news and conspiracy topics.

Maybe you're in the wrong category.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: introvert

Nice, i've yet to finish this one, The other i'd forgotten to mention is called 'The Introvert Advantage'. Another great book. The modern world was built with extroverts in mind i think, much like right handed individuals. I've not heard of the book you mention, it sounds promising though.

Yes, it's definitely an extrovert's world. There's enough sensory stimulation around to satisfy them, but for people such as myself it's maddening. That's why I am very careful about where I am and whom I surround myself with. But even then, sometimes we just have to get out there and let the world drain every ounce of energy out of us just to participate in life's adventures.

True, trust no one, watch with intent, analyze to death, if your a Virgo like me and when you're very young it's fun, when your past 35 you just want silence and for everyone else to f-off lol. That's an introvert for ya

edit on 1/22/2016 by awareness10 because: The Watchers whom of which i'm watching unbenownst to them, yes even now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join