It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to protect from energy vampires?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

You should do absolutely nothing, except grin quietly and look any vampire right in the eye.

They feed off insecurity so doing this will in fact turn the tables and may provide you will their energy instead.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yea.

When i started to see the subliminal patterns and specific timing to what people say to one another, bodily gestures, etc and studying Jungs theory on the collective unconscious, I began to realize a lot of people are possibly telepathic on a subconscious level. Over the course of many years i found that if i didnt put off a specific energy (or non energy) those around me would turn into something like feral creatures mentally, ready to mentally cannibalize anyone and anything. The subliminal messages, body language, etc would become aggressive and borderline hostile, if not fully. Total lack of empathy, and self preservation based off of extreme fear and ignorance was a momemtary conclusion.

In the midst of these observations i acknowldged that my deductions could easily be wrong, including the idea that these people were simply puppets for some type of astral entities/E.T. and that in my quest for knowledge i was being road blocked by some very nasty things, capable of human mind control.

However, if it is simply people doing this, then it is my understanding that many human beings are unfortunately spiritual/emotional predators and often only attack when they sense pain and vulnerability in their target. Talk about kicking em while theyre down, eh?

edit on 9-1-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Klassified
I am pleasantly shocked by your post.

Don't worry, I don't think your reverted back.

It was exactly what I was thinking to reply before I read your post. That doesn't usually happen on this subject matter.

LL, that is sound advice from Klassified

Lol! I may be a heathen, but that doesn't mean I'm oblivious to the gnostic and metaphysical elements of religious texts.

edit on 1/9/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Oblivious is not a term I would use to describe you

As always, appreciate your input Klassified

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Elementalist
We are discussing real natures here, don't bring false information leave that to the devil.

en.wikipedia.org...

The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits, respectively.

Really, because apparently King Solomon had a iron ring to command daemons. Without the ring, the jinn would have torn him to shreds.

Obviously you have never been in the presence of 3 jinn in their homeland - Tartarus.

As for meditation, maybe its neutral. However, daemons cannot wait to jump in to the persons mind and give their 'suggestions' for a good ole laugh. You only have to look at all the dramatic mood swings that people have been having since last year. One minute they are happy, the next second the vampire makes them go crazy and then sucks the fear and anger out of the victim and possessed person.

2016 is going to be so much fun for the vampires.

Mostt things written in ancient are metaphorical or parables. Metaphorical to what is happening INSIDE our consciousness spirits. Parables to explain such.

Now I feel called out, let me give you a taste of my experience with true vampires, we will see in this conversation/thread who is adepts and who is ignorance.

I have posted many of my experiences on this site, for others to relate, for others who are curious, and others who are ignorant.

I've been face to face with what we call demons, that exact word, cannot describe the nature of what we are talking about.
Demons, is a paint brush to illustrate different species of intelligences or consciousness... that are twisted, bottom dwellers who need host, they are internal in nature.

I've been face to face, with more then one type of "demon", I've had SPIRITUAL BATTLES, you can liken to a priest or Pope have... I know how to aim and direct conscious intent to do what I'm willing, physical or internal (sub internal for spiritual). To move energy, some energy, have it on idle, or release it when it's needed.

They stood no chance to my energy and intelligence, I have turned them inside out a few occasions. You know those stories of archangels ?

Take on that aspect of consciousness and project your will to what is invading your aura or conscious mind and you can be a force to be reckon with.

I've been up close and personal to "demons" larger then the biggest human I've ever seen... but size and appearance is redundant to power of an indivudal and their will.

You don't need to tell me how consciousness works, how a host, invader manipulator, deceiver, vampire, demon or any of these nature's I can list.

I welcome such experiences and encounters, it makes my stronger, makes me sharper, faster, and allows me to practice exerting the internal energies I have conserved in the physical temple/body.

When one human being who is not totally understanding psychic or spiritual nature's, and is being invaded or affected, I will go out of my way to give them advice I know will work.

This is my nature, not your everyday Joe in society. ... so next time you want to question what I "obviously" have or have not done, think twice.

These nature's are my life, and I like to be immersed into spiritual, psychic, physical nature's.

All is self, that is the highest maximum.

When you understand that sentence, you understand what we are dealing with.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Do not engage them. Tune them out if you have too. I know a few who keep sucking the life-force out of me as long as Im around them.

I leave them feeling drained....so I avoid them or excuse myself, and if I can't...I dont bring up more subjects or topics or things that keep them talking.......

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There was a time I studied witchcraft, before putting my self into the hands of Jesus Christ and letting him into my heart.
I am not completely opposed to the magic of the Mother Earth and was taught a grounding meditation similar to this one below. I believe after connecting imagined roots from my body to the core of the planet, you pull up energy through your Chakras's through the crown Chakra and imagine an egg coming out from the energy. You can imagine whatever colors swirling about the now protective egg. I remember going to work as a cashier and doing this meditation because I was afraid to deal with nasty customers. It worked so well, there were like almost no customers that day.
This is a meditation by a Witch, if your against wiccan teachings... don't watch. Otherwise, it is also known as Earth Magic and is not worshiping any false idol.

edit on 9-1-2016 by peppycat because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Most people who get their energy drained is because that persons body is NOT digesting the food properly in the intestines OR he or she is NOT getting the proper diet your body needs. Thus you feel tired a lot.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
energy garlic?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The fact you understand whats going on gives you a huge advantage. The easier you can recognize a vampire/extrovert the faster you can put up the appropriate defense. I personally have found there is no one perfect defense. Every individual and group is different. Your best defense is to stay centered(meditate) and aware of those around you. Engage them but don't get over involved. If you try and isolate yourself you'll just paint a target on yourself for the real aggressive ones. Kinda like a wounded animal...

Basically become a sheep in wolfs clothing. Being aware of this play on energy gives you the ability to navigate just about any social setting unscathed. Just know your limits and always have a way to regain your composure. I rely on Tai-Chi as a way to stay balanced to regain balance quickly if needed. A simple breathing exercise can be done in large groups without being noticed.

Hope this helps.
edit on 9-1-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

The fact you understand whats going on gives you a huge advantage. The easier you can recognize a vampire/extrovert the faster you can put up the appropriate defense. I personally have found there is no one perfect defense. Every individual and group is different. Your best defense is to stay centered(meditate) and aware of those around you. Engage them but don't get over involved. If you try and isolate yourself you'll just paint a target on yourself for the real aggressive ones. Kinda like a wounded animal...

Basically become a sheep in wolfs clothing. Being aware of this play on energy gives you the ability to navigate just about any social setting unscathed. Just know your limits and always have a way to regain your composure. I rely on Tai-Chi as a way to stay balanced to regain balance quickly if needed. A simple breathing exercise can be done in large groups without being noticed.

Hope this helps.

Not all extroverts are vampires. Some of us are werewolves.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am new here, searching for insight and similarity. I think I need to make 5 posts before I can start my own threads, here goes...

I agree with quite a few of you, Elementalist, luciferslight, klassifide, introvert, pl3bscheese. I would like to say that I am more struck by your statement pl3bscheese. I would have to agree with your statement of principles, your statement of unconscious reaction to subconscious/sensed demeanor or physiology. It is my perspective of the 'human' entity that for all of our higher functions we have more in common with the animal kingdom then we want to admit.

As to express my personal thoughts on 'energy vampires', I think that more often than not we tend to give our power, conscious and unconscious energy over to other entities/situations. I think that as a whole we are not as aware of the effect we have on each other. Again to refer to a statement pl3bscheese made, awareness of surroundings and self are big factors in ones emotional, spiritual and in some cases physical energy levels.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe ghosts are draining the energy out of you like they do on that t.v. show. The one where these guys go to different haunted houses. I Forget the name of that show.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: luciferslight
Would I have to meditate

Meditation is asking for trouble.

Meditation is not asking for trouble.

You are wrong. First there are many different types of meditation and some of them are dangerous. By making a blank statement that meditation is OK is wrong.

Anytime a person meditates and is reaching out for contact for any type of contact then it the spirit world "no rules apply" and anything can make contact with that person's mind. A rookie mistake.

Most people do not know how to meditate and that includes you relda and I am not going to teach anyone because it is not for everyone.

My advice is .....do not attempt to meditate if you do not know what you are doing and be careful whose advice you follow. You might regret it.

Stay away from it if you do not know what you are doing.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

This is a meditation by a Witch, if your against wiccan teachings... don't watch. Otherwise, it is also known as Earth Magic and is not worshiping any false idol.

Any worship to anything other than to the one true God is false worship and is considered a false idol.
edit on 10-1-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Really, because apparently King Solomon had a iron ring to command daemons. Without the ring, the jinn would have torn him to shreds.

This comment made me think last night when the copper piping that heats my house was making noises. The obvious answer would be that the heat is causing contortions that make noise, but anyway, It has always made noises, since I was a child, and it spooked me. Perhaps these elements have much greater depth than we think.

How did the Moses' bronze serpent do miraculous things in the OT? Maybe this is why the people in the OT worshipped a golden calf? Maybe it harbored spirits that did 'miraculous' things. I doubt they would worship an inert gold statue. Then this makes you think of alchemy and the importance they placed on various elements and how they connected them with planetary bodies. So many tunnels in this rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I agree with you cooperton. A lot of different paths one could explore on the subject. I'm not sure if I believe in any one idea, but I Do firmly believe that this universe, the next, each realm of existence and every thing in 'creation', how ever that makes sense to the individual, is based on energy. To add confirmation to several of your (users) statements, I know that when God was speaking to Noah it was through golden plates, his workers had to wear the equivalent of that times Personal Protective Equipment to shield from I would assume static discharge...?... metals and other natural resources have always been of importance to almost every culture, especially in their spiritual practices.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wresner83
I agree with you cooperton. A lot of different paths one could explore on the subject. I'm not sure if I believe in any one idea, but I Do firmly believe that this universe, the next, each realm of existence and every thing in 'creation', how ever that makes sense to the individual, is based on energy. To add confirmation to several of your (users) statements, I know that when God was speaking to Noah it was through golden plates, his workers had to wear the equivalent of that times Personal Protective Equipment to shield from I would assume static discharge...?... metals and other natural resources have always been of importance to almost every culture, especially in their spiritual practices.

Hence the Ankh, and other instruments that had seemingly non-physical uses. I wonder if crowns, such as Egyptian headresses, had some sort of amplifying property that made it easier for spiritual (electromagnetic?) connection. Amplifying the crown Chakra in Eastern language, or promulgating gamma waves in Western language. Like an extension to our natural Tesla Coil (nervous system).

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Again, a rabbit hole one could get lost in... As for the significance of the thread, luciferslight, I don't know your sex, or personal preference to jewelry. Is that something that you do or have considered, the use of bracelets or necklaces to aide with your energy flow/distribution? Cooperton brought up a very valid, possibly alternative to meditation during daily activities. It also might help, if that is something that is a possibility for you, to 'imbue', or invest your positive thoughts and energy into.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Rapha, I would like to acknowledge that you brought the subject to my attention and I am in no way giving credit to an other for your statement. The two of your statements, (you&copperton) brought the subject to a substantial possibility for suggesting what I did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join