It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Guide to Aircraft & Spacecraft in Ancient Scripture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

gasoline for example has the power to move a two ton vehicle like a van or truck with little ease for long distances, and a small amount can move that vehicle far.

Yes, that works but if you were to take a gallon of gas and make all of it's molecules instantly accelerate at the speed of light, that amount of energy would move the same truck to Jupiter. Peace, Bro.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There are literally thousands of artefacts thousands of years old that show spaceships and alien type beings, carved in stones, on cave walls etc. I have always thought that the bible was very descriptive about the way Jesus/christ was from the stars. When he was born there was a star in the East that 'followed them'. When Jesus was baptist by John the Baptist a voice was heard from above ..... to me it is obvious and nothing new.
Just google - ancient alien evidence ...

It is fascinating. Thank you for the post - star and flag

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

One of the Buddhist Four Kings, one of many fictional myth. characters that show some resemblance.

Julius Obsequens 45
At Tarquinii a blazing torch was seen far and wide and fell suddenly dropping. Around the setting of the sun an orb similar to a shield seemed to be borne across [the sky] from the west to the east.

Isaiah 19:1
[…] Behold, the Lord is riding on a swift cloud and comes to Egypt [...]

Exodus 34:5
The Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.
Exodus 19:16-18

Mahabharata, Section LXIII
Bhimasena speedily came towards him, on his car [chariot] of solar effulgence and rattle loud as that of the clouds, (shrouding the welkin) with his arrowy showers like a vapoury canopy charged with rain.

As for inspirations, Ghosts of Future past maybe. Like being worshipf an Atomic Fish.

Thing is were did the all the debris go.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Excellent post OP. EXCELLENT.

Many different bit and bobs in there I have never seen or heard before. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: stormcell

Fire and smoke would be evidence of rocket engines, which carry both their own oxygen and combustible fuel. Those can operate in the vacuum of space and in an atmosphere.

The only trouble is that in order to go from star to star, they would need more fuel than they could possibly carry. It can't be solid fuel unless they've found a way to take a nominal amount of that fuel to transition from one dimension to another - or they could be nearby in our own Galaxy. Either way, it might be possible, who knows? Thanks.

Those small craft wouldn't be used for interstellar travel. They would just be used for the journey through Earth's atmosphere. They would dock with larger craft (the equivalent of aircraft carriers).

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Love this area in ufology, some of these are my smoken gun. Some might call me a fool, idc. Tehehe

S&f

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm sure they wouldn't use combustible fuel for inter dimensional/stellar travel. However, once in orbit of a planet it would probably be easier to use a smaller ship or pod attached to the "mother ship" if you will that uses a combustible fuel source to travel to and from the ground. Just an idea

There's this text:

www.scribd.com...

"Behind the veil of legend and scientific truth comes out that three flying-cities weremade for and were used by the demons. Of these three, one was in a stationary orbit in the sky, another moving in the sky and one was permanently stationed in theground. These were docked like modern spaceships in the sky at particular time andat fixed latitude/longitudes."

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Let's assume this is true. Does this then subtend the notion that hearing what ya wanna hear creates a new reality, one wholly separate and distinct from the events the author purportedly observed?

Is that what we can infer from your retort?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Fantastic thread and a thread that touches my personal beliefs too, great job Jeep3r!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Glad you like it & thanks for the kind words ... here's yet another Hindu reference describing some airborne device:

The S'rîmad Devî Bhâgawatam
Chapter 2: On Rudras going towards the heavens on the celestial car

"Immediately there came from the sky overhead a beautiful aerial car. The Devî said: 'O Brahmâ! O Visnu! O Rudra! Get in this car without any fear. Today I will show you one wonderful thing.' At Her word, we got into the beautiful car without any fear. It was decorated with various gems and jewels, bedecked with pearls, emitting sweet tinkling sounds of bells and looking as the abode of the celestials. Seeing us seated without any fear, She made the car get high up in the sky by Her force."
edit on 29-11-2015 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Brilliant thread OP can't wait to hear more on the subject.

I do believe that there could have been some air craft/spacecraft types in ancient times, mostly every ancient civilization/cultures do report of seeing flying disc's or other flying objects that were not known to them or built by them so gives a view of inter dimensional travel of sorts.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You may wish to refer this as well [0]. A nice book on Vedic science is written by the same author.
There are lot of references in that chapter and whole book re airplanes in ancient Vedic India.

>>>
There are many ancient Vedic texts that describe or contain references to these vimanas, including the Ramayana, Mahabharata, Rig-veda, Yajur-veda, Atharva-veda, the Yuktilkalpataru of Bhoja (12th century A.D.), the Mayamatam (attributed to the architect Maya), plus other classic Vedic texts like the Satapathya Brahmana, Markandeya Purana, Vishnu Purana, Bhagavata Purana, the Harivamsa, the Uttararamcarita, the Harsacarita, the Tamil text Jivakacintamani, and others. From the various descriptions in these writings, we find vimanas in many different shapes, including that of long cigars, blimp-like, saucer-shapes, triangular, and even double-decked with portholes and a dome on top of a circular craft. Some are silent, some belch fire and make noise, some have a humming noise, and some disappear completely.

These various descriptions are not unlike the reports of UFOs that are seen today. In fact, David Childress, in his book Vimana Aircraft of Ancient India & Atlantis, provides many reports, both recent and from the last few hundred years, that describe eye witness accounts of encounters with UFOs that are no different in size and shape than those described in these ancient Vedic texts. Plus, when the pilots are seen close up, either fixing their craft or stepping outside to look around, they are human-like, sometimes with a Oriental appearance, in clothes that are relatively modern in style. In other reports, we have read where the craft may have alien type beings on board along with ordinary humans navigating the craft.

The controversial text known as Vimaanika Shastra, said to be byMaharshi Bharadwaja, also describes in detail the construction of what is calledthe mercury vortex engine. This is no doubt of the same nature as the Vedic Ionengine that is propelled by the use of mercury. Such an engine was built byShivkar Bapuji Talpade, based on descriptions in the Rig-veda, which hedemonstrated in Mumbai (Bombay), India in 1895.

Additional information on the mercury engines used in the vimanas can be found in the ancient Vedic text called the Samarangana Sutradhara. This text also devotes 230 verses to the use of these machines in peace and war. We will not provide the whole description of the mercury vortex engine here, but we will include a short part of William Clendenon's translation of the Samarangana Sutradhara from his 1990 book, Mercury, UFO Messenger of the Gods:

"Inside the circular air frame, place the mercury-engine with its electric/ultrasonic mercury boiler at the bottom center. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky in a most marvelous manner. Four strong mercury containers must be built into the interior structure. When those have been heated by controlled fire from iron containers, the vimana develops thunder-power through the mercury. At once it becomes like a pearl in the sky."

This provides a most simplistic idea of the potential of the mercury engines. This is one kind of a propulsion mechanism that the vimanas of Kali-yuga may use. Other variations are also described. Not only do these texts contain directions on how to make such engines, but they also have been found to contain flight manuals, aerial routes, procedures for normal and forced landings, instructions regarding the condition of the pilots, clothes to wear while flying, the food to bring and eat, spare parts to have, metals of which the craft needs to be made, power supplies, and so on. Other texts also provide instructions on avoiding enemy craft, how to see and hear what occupants are saying in enemy craft, how to become invisible, and even what tactics to use in case of collisions with birds. Some of these vimanas not only fly in the sky, but can also maneuver on land and fly into the sea and travel under water.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'd like to see you produce William Clendenon's credentials that would indicate an ability to translate Sanskrit.

The book your source says Clendenon translated from has been translated into English. However, the translation is fairly recent and is not at this time available free of charge, so his translation will go unchecked. At least, unchecked by me.

In the interim, I will simply acknowledge the claim as a claim, and nothing more.

Harte

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Earliest report without the waffle

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
When the Cherubim land in the temple= Guy in a bubble type helicopter- "Sitting on a throne" Rubies and sapphires which burned like the sun. Lights glowing. Whirlwinds went through the courtyard and it made the sound of the beating of a thousand wings. This is a guy sitting in a helicopter with blue and red lights. Maybe stylized as an animal in design.

When the angels flew overhead they made the sound like the roaring of the ocean. What does a Jet sound like when it flies overhead? It sounds like sea surf. The roaring of an ocean. Jets flying overhead. They were making contact with humans that were more advanced than they were. How else would you describe technology as a bronze age sheepherder?

Genesis is talking about genetics and how we were created. We were a seed colony here on earth left to our own devices. Enoch was brought up into heaven and met the gods. The guy was raised up brought into a huge ufo with gold or electric type metal everywhere and the glow of electricity. he said was gold because he was a bronze age man and didn't know anything about technology.

The jews stole all these books from Babylon when they were enslaved and gave the main characters in the story hebrew names. These are all Sumerian in origin. The Indian Epics are even older. They all talk about humanlike aliens fighting each other and destroying each other with technology. Which means we have been around for millions of years and still haven't managed to come very far because we keep destroying ourselves when we get technology. The gods come and tell us how to act. They give us moral laws. But we ignore them and fight over stupid religious and tribal territory to this day. Nothing much has changed.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ancient spacecraft/aliens reinterpretation is awesome!

You can make up stuff as you go and will always find people who will believe it or even take it as fact.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

While I don't necessarily subscribe to the Ancient Astronauts/Aliens theories out there, you must keep in mind that taking something at face value just because of tradition does not make that face value factual.

Look at it this way--most people chock modern-day UFO sightings up to misinterpretations of what people see or hallucinations. A "vision" is nothing more than a hallucination, albeit one given religious importance by some person at some point in time. But that still doesn't mean that it couldn't have just been a hallucination, regardless of what tradition tells you it was.

In the same voice, it could have been a real sighting--one so unbelievable that people of the time said it was just a hallucination.

Or it could all just be a fabricated story like many things in the bible, meant to lend itself to interpretation and supernatural meaning.

Point is, Ezekiel's "vision" could be anything.

Or nothing.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That's a great reference guide you prepared there. Thank you for providing it. I will save it for future sourcing.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SurfinUSA

Thanks, SurfinUSA ... and here go some more references:

Mahabharata, Section LVI
And embellished with gems of every kind and capable of going everywhere at the will of the rider, the heavenly car of the lord of the celestials, whose roof was upheld by a hundred thousand pillars of gold with (a central) one made entirely of jewels and gems, was conspicuous in the clear sky.

Ramayana, Section CXXIV: THE DEPARTURE
(...) Swift through the air, as Ráma chose,
The wondrous car from earth arose.
And decked with swans and silver wings
Bore through the clouds its freight of kings.

By the way: a whole chapter in the Ramayana is dedicated to "THE ENCHANTED CAR" (section VIII) ...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All gods in ancient years travelled with Nefeles (Nepheles). In ancient years, all GODS and GOD had a name. People knew what to praise and where to offer their gratitude. The fallen and their followers, had to find a different way for the people to praise them. What they did is, to burry in the history and myths, all the names of the gods and GOD. They changed it into titles. They stop using names. All these EL SHEDAI, EL ANTONAI, EL, YAH... is titles, not a name. But if you search dipper, you will find which one these titles represent..

LORD in babylonian = BAAL and presented with 2 horns. SABAOTH is SATURN, EL is saturn with his son represented with 2 horns. Judaism forced you to believe their lord, which is SAT-SETH-SATURN-KRONOS in Babylonian, Egyptian, Latin, Hellenic and jewish. Satan is an extra addition from christianity, satan represents SAT or SATURN (or Kronos, Sabaoth), but since judaism is intruded christianity, people dont know that sabaoth and satan is the same thing!

You shouldnt bind Jesus with the word LORD, because Jesus as a Lord and you as his slave, in a concuss meaning is the son of Sabaoth. Jesus as the son of Holy father (and we as his children, thats why we call him father) is bind to Apollo.

pickabum.

In the first you praise the son of satan and in the second you praise the son of Father of All. Dont you just find it a bit paradox, to pray in Holy father of men, Holy father of the heavens, but in the other hand when we praise his son, we call him lord and we as his slaves? If Father of all is my father, then why his son asks me to become his slave, also to abandon my spirit. I just wanted to point out, that during the second/third century, they killed all original christians, burned all books and they re-wrote them by anonymous writers and they combined their judaism with it.

I know its hard to take and I know that its hard even to search it, too much to take, but fear not about this technical confussion they created. Everything is charged in their a$$es. Father knows that this is not human fault. Everything I typed down is very easy to find in the global literature, search what EL and what Sabaoth means and Baal.

As for the word Nefos (νεφος) or what mongoloids call nephelim - νεφελημ take the dictionary of my language with the word "cloud" link So according to the prev pages and long posts about "lord in the clouds" is a proof that Lord is a nephelim.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join