It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape In The Calais Migrants Camp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Go to 20:29 in this video and listen.

This is the other side of the camp that is never documented. According to eyewitnesses women are dragged kicking and screaming into tents. Lines of men then pay for entry to the tent. The men involved have guns and knives, spontaneous rescue is not possible. We can only wonder how many have perished.

www.thetablet.co.uk...

Imagine bedding down every night sheltered from the wind and rain only by a ragged make-shift tent: having to sleep in groups in six in that tent, huddled together out of fear of being sexually assaulted during the night.
Imagine having to clean yourself using the same filthy toilets as thousands of others - dealing with menstruation, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and looking after young children; then queueing for hours for food.
Then there is the constant fear of violence, prostitution rings, smuggling gangs. All this while coming to terms with the unspeakable horrors of a journey across Europe: with more dangers of sexual violence, rape, prostitution and trafficking.
This is the everyday reality of the estimated 400 women living in ‘the Jungle’ refugee camp in Calais.

For a different view we have this.

“It’s a place that’s relaxed and so full of laughter. The only squabbling we saw was kids wanting one of the footballs that we had brought. There was no tension, I’ve rarely felt less threatened in my life. I would be happy for my 20-year-old daughters to go there, there were young women, white and black, but there was no sense of threat whatsoever, absolutely nothing."
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

This is a more informed view.

The centre was designed for 100 women and children; currently 115 are living there. Carine Zerouali, the centre’s manager, says they know rape, sexual aggression and prostitution are happening inside the camp . . .

. . . Faustine Douillard, a social worker for the NGO France Terre d’Asile (France, Land of Asylum), visits the camp every day to advise those claiming asylum in France.

“I have to go through the men to speak to the women,” she says. “They don’t know their rights, and that makes them very vulnerable.”

Some are forced to take on male "protectors", who demand sexual favours in return.
www.france24.com...

The parts of the camp where filming is stopped are the parts of the camp where women are in danger.

Broken legs, dog bites and barbed wire injuries are common. First aid supplies and cough medicines are required. Warm waterproof shoes or boots are needed in mens sizes. Jeans are specifically requested, I'd wondered why jeans were so prevalent given the near impossibility of finding a decent pair of mens jeans without paying full price. There's a lot you can do to make life easier for the men in the camp.

What is to be done about the women's plight? A french social worker going to the camp every day says she has to go through the men to speak to the women. This sounds like the biggest women's rights issue going.

Where are the voices speaking for the women?

I strongly recommend watching all three videos if you want to learn more about the migrant camps.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
If these facts are known and well documented, why aren't authorities doing anything to stop this?
This not a camp somewhere in a remote outback, it's in Calais France.
Unbelievable.
On the other hand, this could also be exaggerated by sensationalising media in order to cause public outrage about refugees.
Either way, if these things are really going on there on daily basis, why the lack of authority to prevent this and proscecute the offenders?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
the camp should not be there the french allow this so some can get to the uk,
france has some lovely campsites ,but they allow this in this location very suspect of hollande.
before i get slammed this was here long before the events you have seen lately..

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The place is a tip. I have real problems understanding why the French allow this squalled camp to exist. The people need to be processed and sent back to UN refugee camps closer to home where they will be more comfortable.

The treatment of women in all Muslim countries is mostly very poor, so no surprise that they are brutalised by all these young men.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

"According to eyewitnesses women are dragged kicking and screaming into tents. Lines of men then pay for entry to the tent. The men involved have guns and knives, spontaneous rescue is not possible. We can only wonder how many have perished."

Where is your source for this? The video does not say this. Neither does Sister Lynda. Kester, we need the source where we can read for ourselves whether the gang rapes are happening. If you can provide a proper source I will use it in a letter to the French authorities. I can't do that when I can only say Kester from ATS told me eye eyewitnesses saw it happening in the Calais Camp.

Personally I refuse to called it that "J" name. It is a refuge camp. I think we are doing the people no favours by calling it that name.

Give me the source for these eye witness accounts saying they are gang raping the women in tents at the Calais camp. Then I will contact the relevant French authorities. Can't do that with just a rumour to go on can I.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Don't want to scaremonger but this is real and in an affluent part of Warrington England.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are not even trying to help the citizens to stay safe. Why is there not police stationed there to avoid this. Are politicians the only ones allowed protection, do we fend for ourselves and protect our women.

Sorry wrong link. will find right one and post. It is about the staff in the hotel who have told to not be alone with the refugees, in lifts, rooms or anywhere in the hotel.

edit on 23-11-2015 by chewi because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2015 by chewi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Oh its not only in the tents lol.
Here in Belgium they opened up a WTC building, funny thing is there's like 3% or so women.
The males force the women outside, and in an interview with a worker from the red cross they acknowledge this yet they don't do anything about it.

The stories about the rapes in these camps are all over the internet. its foolish to think there isn't some truth in it.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Would it be safe to say, that authorities are letting these situations happen then?
Because if it is, it would shed a whole new light on similar current events right now.
Again, if these atrocities are happening right now, where are the authorities in this?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
Oh its not only in the tents lol.
Here in Belgium they opened up a WTC building, funny thing is there's like 3% or so women.
The males force the women outside, and in an interview with a worker from the red cross they acknowledge this yet they don't do anything about it.

The stories about the rapes in these camps are all over the internet. its foolish to think there isn't some truth in it.

FFS give me a source. You are all saying this then NO SOURCE! It is either happening and their are sources or it is just a gross exaggeration. Which is it? The OP has said these things and it is only him saying it is happening at the Calais camp until he can find me a source that says it is happening. Kester has not been to the camp to vouch for this with his own eyes. He is playing his part in an apparent Chinese whisper that might possibly be racist propaganda to make us falsely hate the male migrants and refugees and think of them as mere evil wild animals WHICH THEY ARE NOT! They are HUMAN BEINGS, like you and I, who are in deep poverty and the authorities are FORSAKING THEM.

Source pleas...anyone??? I'm waiting. I can't find any reputable source that there are gang rapes in the tents and men lining up with guns and knives at the Calais camp.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
I'll second that.

Provide more sources or input or I'll ignore the OP's statement and abandon this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79
They are nowhere to be seen. The police have become reactive to crime instead of preventing the crime. We used o have a lot of resources for crime prevention, these no longer exist and police only come if the crime has happened.

There is a plan and I cant work out what and why. I can only come up with the premise they are losing big time and the world will change for the better.
Something they will fight tooth and nail to stop happening. What is going to tip the scales.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi
I agree, however how does this fit in with the current topic in the refugee camp inCalais?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I cannot find the source I ran across the other day, but it's all over google, just got to look

Rape has increased where refugees/immigrants have gone, due to their beliefs of Sharia law

SWEDEN:

As Europe confronts the social and financial realities of its largesse in opening its doors to millions of Muslim immigrants, it is time the tale of two countries is told.

The tale is an important one as the two countries involved have taken completely different approaches to Muslim immigration and the preservation of their own culture. As such, both provide examples of the proverbial canary in the coal mine on this matter.

Sweden began opening its doors to Muslim immigrants in the 1970s. Today it pays a high price for having done so. The group suffering the severest consequences of such an open door policy has been Swedish women.

As Muslim men immigrated to Sweden, they brought with them an Islamic culture sanctioning rape. It is a culture bad enough inherently in the treatment of its own women. Under sharia, Muslim women serve little more purpose beyond catering to their husbands’ sexual demands. A non-submissive wife runs the risk of being raped by her husband.

But under sharia, this rape culture also impacts upon Swedish women as they are “infidels” and, as such, are — according to Allah’s teachings — sanctioned targets for rape by Muslim men. Such an Islamic belief system has born witness to a drastic increase in rapes in Sweden — more than a thousand fold — since first opening its doors to Muslim immigration.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

More on Sweden....

Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants with catastrophic effect.

Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia". 16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

In 2003, Sweden's rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

AND GERMANY:

A growing number of women and young girls housed in refugee shelters in Germany are being raped, sexually assaulted and even forced into prostitution by male asylum seekers, according to German social work organizations with first-hand knowledge of the situation.

Many of the rapes are occurring in mixed-gender shelters, where, due to a lack of space, German authorities are forcing thousands of male and female migrants to share the same sleeping areas and restroom facilities.

Conditions for women and girls at some shelters are so perilous that females are being described as "wild game" fighting off Muslim male predators. But many victims, fearing reprisals, are keeping silent, social workers say.

At the same time, growing numbers of German women in towns and cities across the country are being raped by asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Many of the crimes are being downplayed by German authorities and the national media, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

On August 18, a coalition of four social work organizations and women's rights groups sent a two-page letter to the leaders of the political parties in the regional parliament in Hesse, a state in west-central Germany, warning them of the worsening situation for women and children in the refugee shelters

Germany: Migrants' Rape Epidemic

So to hear it going on in France as well is not surprising, given the way these Muslim men think about women and their Sharia law ways.
It's bad enough to rape women, but the article I read the other day, which I will keep looking for, said that the young girls are targets too.

Some of the gang rapes are horrible
Many women have been killed

And why the British are labeling Muslim rapists as 'Asians' I haven't a clue
But that needs to stop and call it the way it is

edit on 23-11-2015 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79
Sorry it was lnked to a story about rape and refugees I just cant post it for some reason. Did not mean to thread drift

:

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

FFS give me a source. You are all saying this then NO SOURCE! .....

durrr but only because you asked so nicely.
Rape and child abuse are rife in German refugee camps
Culture of rape
Europe fails to protect refugee women
Women fleeing Syria followed by rape
Now before any one thinks i'm a racist, I don't think all muslims are rapist. But there a lot of bad apples within those refugee swarms.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So many sources if you just search. Isn't of ranting you could have found 5 credible sources all highlighting the dangers of the jungle and other locations. You could have finished your letter to france by now. If a source other than the OP provided isn't enough then you can easily search as many have done.

A London student wash gang raped while trying to interview and film there recently. 1 of many cases you could find if you genuinely cared.
edit on 23-11-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

originally posted by: Revolution9

FFS give me a source. You are all saying this then NO SOURCE! .....

durrr but only because you asked so nicely.
Rape and child abuse are rife in German refugee camps
Culture of rape
Europe fails to protect refugee women
Women fleeing Syria followed by rape
Now before any one thinks i'm a racist, I don't think all muslims are rapist. But there a lot of bad apples within those refugee swarms.

I said source not sauce! Lol, this is brown sticky cheap sauce. I like home made quality healthy chutneys and pickled sauces.

Ok, Daily Fail is your first sauce (hah). It is talking about general sexual abuse of women. It is far from Kester's lining up in the tents with guns and knives at Calais.

"MORE than 27,000 women have been sexually abused at the hands of both Islamic State and Bashar al-Assad's henchmen in a shocking discovery of widespread rape and assault."

That is from you Express source. Again it is reporting generally. Does this surprise anyone? It certainly does not surprise me. Rape accompanies every war. It is an unofficial part of war. Even UN aid workers have done their fair share of taking advantage and gross abuse of trust as we know. If us Brits had to go through all the misery of these people we would fair NO BETTER of that I am sure. It is human nature unfortunately.

Your 2nd source is just copying the Daily Mail and cites the Daily Mail as its source.

STILL NO SOURCE OF MEN LINING UP WITH GUNS AND KNIVES RAPING THE WOMEN IN TENTS AT TJHE CALAIS TENTS.

That is because it is a gross distortion of fact. It is a Chinese whisper. It has more to do with dehumanising these men so we will not care what happens to them.

Well I see through the façade. I see clearly that they are human beings in desperate need of help. If I was Donald Trump I would be coughing up a few of my billions of dollars to give to Sister Lynda to go help them.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Please stop making up your own sentences. Please re read the OP and re read what you are trying to say was stated. Completely different. You feeling ok today?

Your statement is a great distortion of fact.

edit on 23-11-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I say this as bit angry but dang it why ppl are so afraid of these ppl, they will fragin eat you sheeps alive if u dont stand up for each another now! For example this camp have how many ppl? And how many of these ppl knew whats going on? COuld they have raised few times more ppl than those men hosting a gang rape? And just fraggin run to em and stomp em flat on the ground.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo
You might stand up to em once but you will need a friend to watch you while you sleep to protect you. This is the main problem as many have stated. Refugees don't just rape 9 til 5.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join