It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi and The Black Knight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just saw this on Facebook and I had the same reaction...WTF!? This just seems so out of place coming from a corporation like PEPSI, it has a great message of peace though.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Do you think they're interested in selling their products? Because if it wasn't for the title I honestly would have never known this was a Pepsi ad... Seems like an awful lot of money and effort to put into something that doesn't really promote your brand in any logical way.

The video also hasn't done anything new or groundbreaking... Music, collaboration, people coming together to create something, etc etc. It's all been done. It wasn't even an ad for a Pepsi product. It seems that the sole reason for Pepsi doing this was to spread awareness of the Black Knight satellite... But why? Are they just trying to get attention so they can introduce some new product after getting a bunch of people interested in the brand?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

#sarcasm. i thought that was obvious. im saying that people here are reading too far into it. or are you being sarcastic? im confused.

What I am trying to say is that we should not be looking for the connections let the connections find you...wait, if you were being sarcastic, then ...which post?
Do you think this is related in any way?

edit on 22-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

what? what im saying is that there are no connections and im not looking for them because they arent there. its just a movie.
edit on 22-11-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

what? what im saying is that there are no connections and im not looking for them because they arent there. its just a movie.

I thought you said it was connected to the Captain America movie and the Nazis?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I just watched it and found it quite entertaining actually, it could easily be made into a full movie and I would watch it. There's definitely something slightly strange about Pepsi making a video like this though, they clearly put a lot of effort into this 6 minute "advertisement". The timing is also pretty strange if you ask me. The world right now is extremely tense and we are probably further away from global peace than we've ever been.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
They wanted us to talk about Pepsi.

We are....Kind of the point of advertising.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's this and it worked pretty good on us conspiracy geeks

Nah, pretty sure it's more than just to usher in new music from Usher...

Not saying it's aliens, but it is a weird advert.

Did you actually read "THIS"? It was a link. A link to this page featuring this video from May 11

This
is a new song from Usher, if you listen closely to it, AND start the ad in the OP at around 5:10 simultaneously, you just might hear a similarity.

NWO sinister planning? Well, probably not this time, but!
Collaboration advertising that worked? Yep.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
The world right now is extremely tense and we are probably further away from global peace than we've ever been.

Compared to 20MM dead souls from WW2?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
All right, I have no idea why Pepsi would make this video. I wonder if it is true that Tesla detected radio signals from the Black Knight satellite? Does it really even emit radio signals?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
All right, I have no idea why Pepsi would make this video. I wonder if it is true that Tesla detected radio signals from the Black Knight satellite? Does it really even emit radio signals?

Tesla picked up some unidentified radio signals from space,or at least that's what he claimed.The link to the Black Knight was only 'added' in recent years.

As the alleged Black Knight satellite is almost certainly a thermal blanket from a satellite deployed by space shuttle Endeavour in 1998,the Tesla and 13,000 year old thing is nothing more than bu558it and guys with books to sell pushing ridiculous urban myths to the breaking point.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
The world right now is extremely tense and we are probably further away from global peace than we've ever been.

Compared to 20MM dead souls from WW2?

That is a fair point but the world was much less complicated back then and the size of the total world population was more than 3 times smaller than it is now. Back then the enemy was easy to identify and was exterminated aggressively, but now it's not so clear who the enemy is. Some people blame the entire Muslim race or the whole Islam religion, it's a very deep seeded hate between two very large components of society, not just some rouge political party. With the terrorist threat now flaring up to never before seen levels we are also seeing new levels of hatred between different cultures.
edit on 22/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

This thread by Gazrok is probably one of the most informative BKS threads on ATS: The Black Knight Satellite. He provides newspaper clippings from the time and other interesting reports.

EDIT: unfortunately the NASA links in his thread seem to be dead now, however I did save the high resolution images back when I first read that thread and I still have them on my HDD. I have uploaded the pics to mega for anyone interested: mega.nz...
edit on 22/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

maybe Pepsi figures they'll be easier marks next time.

I think it's more a case of trying to position themselves as the 'alternative choice' vis-à-vis Coca-Cola. The challenger, hence less mainstream.

It's the way marketing folk think.

edit on 22/11/15 by Astyanax because: of marketing folk.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I enjoyed the movie.

Both Pepsi and the Black Night originated in the 1890's. The movie kind of compares Pepsi to the Black Night. They were both discovered around the same time and are still in existence and continue to bring humanity together. Several dimensions all thrown together in the movie. It was good.

The drink Pepsi was first introduced as "Brad's Drink"[2] in New Bern, North Carolina, United States, in 1893 by Caleb Bradham, who made it at his drugstore where the drink was sold. It was renamed Pepsi Cola in 1898, named after the digestive enzyme pepsin and kola nuts used in the recipe. The original recipe also included sugar and vanilla.[3] Bradham sought to create a fountain drink that was appealing and would aid in digestion and boost energy.[2]

Pepsi wikipedia

In 1899, Nikola Tesla picked up unusual signals from an unknown source on his high-voltage receiver in Colorado Springs which he speculated were “intelligently controlled signals” that originated “from another world.

Black Knight satelite

leolady
edit on 22-11-2015 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Someone noticed the cloud/contrail shape in the background?

Wasn't there a thread a while back about that shape?

edit on 22-11-2015 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Interesting ad. I wasnt aware of this 'theory' until I saw this. Wonder why pepsi would try to evoke this topic. Similar 'alien' theme in UNICEF video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-11-2015 by krines because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

holy shizznit folks its just a F****** movie.

And it's full of outright lies about the 'Black Knight' myth, which OUGHT to trigger alarm bells.

Time to dust off another decades-old debunking piece -- www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They wanted us to talk about Pepsi.

We are....Kind of the point of advertising.

The point of advertising a product is to convince people to buy the product. I really only see people talking about Pepsi, the company.

Pepsi is sickly sweet and disgusting. I avoid it. There. Now, we have discussed Pepsi.

If this was advertising for their product, it was a fail. But I really don't think it was intended to be an advertisement, the company just produced the short film.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Someone noticed the cloud/contrail shape in the background?

Wasn't there a thread a while back about that shape?

I thought it was interesting that it made two different appearances in that scene. Clearly, it was intentional.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join