It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi and The Black Knight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Do you think they're interested in selling their products? Because if it wasn't for the title I honestly would have never known this was a Pepsi ad... Seems like an awful lot of money and effort to put into something that doesn't really promote your brand in any logical way.

We are talking about Pepsi though and typing "Pepsi" in almost every post now....right? I just googled the crap out of this to try to get a clue...and then it dawned on me.
edit on 21-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hahahaha,

That advert is just a parody of the ET movie - it was relevant and very clever marketing at the time. It makes no sense in retrospect if you were not around back then though.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I remember that commercial...it was shown the first time
(I believe) for the Super Bowl. Thanks!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I don't think it's any secret that the Pentagon gets pissed when someone starts snooping around in exo planetary affairs, but I doubt you'll find any official proof of their discontent.

They were however openly interested in the phenomenon.

WASHINGTON, Feb. 10 1960 — An unidentified, silent satellite has been discovered circling the Earth in a near-polar orbit by United States tracking stations, the Defense Department said today. The identity of the mystery satellite — which has been dubbed “the dark satellite” are not known despite nearly two weeks of tracking.”

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Hahahaha,

That advert is just a parody of the ET movie - it was relevant and very clever marketing at the time. It makes no sense in retrospect if you were not around back then though.

Yeah, That's true. Definitely had that ET feel to it. But click on the link I got it from and they have some more recent ones. They had a commercial that recreated the Phoenix lights for the Super Bowl or something...I haven't seen it though.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Makes sense. Though I don't drink their poison anyway, and I can't imagine this sparking the interest of Pepsi enthusiasts... How do you go from police state to Alien satellites to high fructose corn syrup? Something doesn't add up...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: Ektar
I really enjoyed seeing Positive, Happy, Peace going on
after all the crap this past week. It was a nice refreshing
feeling. I too had the WTF moment & then thought it was
going to be a movie trailer. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Ektar

It ended just as the Black Knight seemed to be deploying some sort of super weapon.
Lol
yeah the aliens want to bring the world together so we can all die in peace and harmony at once... thanks Pepsi.

I've seen this sort of thing before and it doesn't end well.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Fascinating!

I noticed at around the 3:47 mark, there was a big " V" cloud in the sky, over his shoulder. Resembled those clouds as have been posted in threads here on ATS.
edit on 21-11-2015 by NewzNose because: correction

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hmmm,

so are you saying that Pepsi is the soda choice of an intergalactic generation?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The Black Knight Satellite is powered by Pepsi, obviously! Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

The Black Knight Satellite is powered by Pepsi, obviously! Sheesh!

These responses are killing me!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I just googled black knight and Pepsi dominated the first page.... pure genius who thought of that idea.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Hmmm,

so are you saying that Pepsi is the soda choice of an intergalactic generation?

The Black Knight probably intercepted this Raw transmission.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Astute observation. I wonder if the frequency of these sightings has any correlation with the timing this video was released.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Really? Every variant of the term Black Knight I can think of isn't showing me any connection to Pepsi. It must be a regional thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

These days, nothing seems happens by chance.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
I think Pepsi is just into UFOs
mysteriousuniverse.org...

Maybe they are hoping for new customers, invite the aliens?

On the other hand they have been connected enough to Know things!
PepsiCo Inc. Founder Donald Kendall Herman Lay

Donald M. Kendall former CEO of Pepsi Cola
en.wikipedia.org...

Richard Nixon[edit]
Kendall was well acquainted with Richard Nixon and was photographed with Nixon as Vice President, and with Nikita Khrushchev during Nixon's Moscow trip known for the Kitchen Debate. During the Nixon administration Pepsi Cola was always a prominent beverage at White House functions. A conversation between Kendall and Nixon in the oval office appears in the second volume of the Watergate tapes. Kendall is heard offering advice to Nixon on how to handle his difficult situation. He later told an interviewer that he was "disappointed" at the way Nixon handled Watergate. "How could you help but be?

edit on 21-11-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know about SETI at home, but I've never heard of a Black Knight at home project.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: MichaelSalCimmino

It's a very good piece and very optimistic

What do you think the creators were trying achieve?

I think the creators were attempting to stimulate thought and discussion, lead people to question their assumptions and social conditioning and possibly wake people up to the ongoing ET interaction with Earth......

Some people say disclosure is right around the corner, with the unveiling of long decades hidden free energy devices, freeing people from the debt enslavement system......this could be part of that........or maybe they just want to sell more soda........

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
PEPSICO
A major corporation that injects chemical wastes into your body and your loved ones.
PEPSICO
The same corporation that signed a 30 million dollar contract in support of research and development for flavor enhancement from an aborted baby.
PEPSICO
The same corporation that hires mainstream artists affiliated with the occult to advertise for them.

The fallen one calls this unity the order of the new world, the golden dawn, the rising sun that comes with a bucket full of blessings.

Don't be deceived by a petty film centered around unity, love and peace when their background stinks of slaughter.
They know what they are doing but do you?

"Control food and you control the people..." - Henry Kissinger

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join