It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He 'Would Certainly Implement' Muslim Database

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

"The enemy is fear. We think it is hate, but it is fear" - Ghandi

That is why you never hear the media say the word "muslim" without qualifiers attached like "terrorist", "extremist", etc

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Trump just doesn't want us to forget he's alive, it's like tinkerbell, he needs attention or he'll die.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
I am going to try that next..tell a lie about someone and when asked for proof..I will say do your own research..

Not exactly sure what kind of research you want. I will assume that you are well aware of Janet napalitano's infamous report, and comments made by the president himself. I think that it is easy to conclude that political dissidents have been added to the database/terror watchlist. We saw the IRS unfairly pursue political dissidents. Not sure why I was accused of lying, or why my intelligence was questioned for commenting on the OP.

My apologies to other members who might have taken offense to any of my comments

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The best part, Trump was asked shortly after if there is a difference between the Nazi's registering the Jews and his administration registering Muslims he goes silent and then asks the reporter who he works for. What chump Trump is. How the hell do people like this guy as president?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"the politician i don't like has databases I don't like so what's the problem with making things worse?"

How about intention?

are the driver license database being used as part of a divisive fear mongering campaign? Are we discussing rounding up everyone in specific political party databases to place them in camps?

It's funny all of a sudden people on a conspiracy site are fine with mass surveillance and big government because a politician they like suggested it. All these people worried about FEMA camps are suddenly entertaining the idea of putting others in camps, because the others are scary! All these people who cry endlessly about the war on religion, give zero f**** about religious freedom when it's other religions. They swear they love the constitution, but let a politician who is "not establishment" do something unconstitutional and they are ready to wipe their ass with it.

what ever happened to principals? are we really going to relinquish the things that made America great every time a boogie man pops up?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

More ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ for you. That's the disconnect that makes me nuts about it all. Some days I think I understand...and then I don't again.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I missed that part..who do you work for. Good catch. Good management processes. Oy. My head hurts listening.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I knew it,,,and Godwin be damned...Trump, another useful idiot, is a full-blown Nazi.

Kind of makes sense when you think about it.

Hitler was a narcissist.
Trump is a narcissist.

They both thoroughly enjoy hearing themselves talk. So I guess it goes without saying that Trump would most likely hold Hitler and his tactics with such high regard.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: seagull
...and run head long into the Supreme Court.

This stands absolutely no chance, or very little, of working (thank God), even in this panic stricken time.

While I have faith that the courts would strike this down now, if someone wins on this type of platform, that type of will from the voters is eventually going to be seen in the courts and at some point it won't be stricken down.

I am legitimately scared this election, I'm not one to get caught up in the partisan rhetoric or with the idea that one side represents true evil and the other side doesn't. But there's only one side saying some truly outrageous stuff right now, and I know that's a minority, but it's still extremely disconcerting that people in government, and people who vote think this stuff.

In the last few weeks I have heard
Hitler allied with the radical Muslims, we have always been at war with them. -Rush Limbaugh
(referring to the population of the Middle East) When you're dealing with a backwards people who don't even believe in God, the only choice is to kill them all. -Duncan Hunter
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were so successful because it prevented civilians from retaliating and joining the Japanese military. We need to employ the same strategy in the Middle East -Sean Hannity

And others whose quotes I forget.
Jan Mickelson advocating for turning illegal immigrants into a slave labor force.
Marco Rubio wanting to deal with college education with indentured servitude.
Trump wanting a special registry for Muslims.
A Great Wall of America, to make sure no one comes in... or goes out.

Despite this coming from a vocal minority, I honestly and truly do not feel this is my country anymore. This type of talk is sick. Xenophobic, racist rhetoric that wants to commit genocide of civilians so they can't oppose us, enslave vast swaths of people, and wall the citizens into the country. When did we stop being America and start being Nazi Germany?

I will add one to your list
virginia mayor calls for a return of WWII internment camps

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

what ever happened to principals? are we really going to relinquish the things that made America great every time a boogie man pops up?

Principals still oversee schools, and they do it with principle, on the whole.

What did America (USA) great? Tell me, please.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: mahatche

Principals still oversee schools, and they do it with principle, on the whole.

What did America (USA) great? Tell me, please.

Thaynk ew four caching mah tiepoe, eye greatlee apresheate it. Wit awt ew mah poynt may hav bin lawst.

America once had great ideas like liberty, freedom of religion, the fourth amendment, the ability to live without fear of being placed in camps. How about a constitution that protected peoples rights? but each time a boogie man pops up those liberties diminish.

but i get the feeling you asked that question so you can make some justification as to why that trend needs to continue.
edit on 11am12am302015-11-21T00:14:23-06:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I would certainly support that implementation as it guarantees a further degree in national security.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: imitator

Of course you put them in a database, every American I know is in some form of government tracking database....
If they don't know where you live, your off the grid.... duh.

True that, I don't agree with this, but used to be if you applied for a job,

they asked for color, and if you went onto the hospital they asked for religion

I went to a doctor visit 3 weeks ago and since I was a new patient, had to fill in all the usual forms. They didn't ask for color but asked for "race" and preferred language. Questions for which I see no relevance. I left them both blank. Figured it had nothing to do with my health but more useful for marketing.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Trump never actually proposed such a thing,

www.breitbart.com...

It is clear from the exchange that Trump thinks Hillyard is talking about new entrants to the United States, presumably Syrian refugees. But Hillyard reports Trump’s answer as if he is talking unambiguously about Muslims already in the United States.

Step 4: Smear. Hillyard comes back later, asking Trump: “Mr. Trump, why would Muslim databases not be the same thing as requiring Jews to register in Nazi Germany?” Trump realizes Hillyard is out for blood. “You tell me,” he says, and walks away. The story goes viral: “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database,” writes Zeke Miller of Time, linking to Hillyard’s story at NBC. A proposal Trump never made is now an established mainstream media fact.

Step 5: Nazi. Now the dregs of the Internet begin to play up what Yahoo!-CNN-NBC have produced, with Raw Story reporting: “Trump crosses the Nazi line: Maybe Muslims should wear special ID badges.” He never said that–but at this stage, who cares.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: TheBulk
So is it a big deal that Obama has a secret database of everyone, according to Democrat Maxine Waters?

Is it Obama that has it, or the US government that has it?

Step 1 is to make sure you have actually identified the enemy. Unless Obama is the monarch, its not his. None of it is his. Its all property of the Federal Government.

If Hillary can have here own email server and get away with it, why not Obama with his own DB server farm.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He reacts like that because he never made such a proposal and he knows this guy is setting him up.

Trump was clearly talking about people coming into the country illegally, he even says people can come in but it has to be legally and well managed.

Some people here need to pay a bit more attention instead of their dumb keejerk replies that are totally of the mark.

Do you idiots want people to get into your country unregistered? Ffs.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress
I will add one to your list
virginia mayor calls for a return of WWII internment camps

Oh my God! A democrat (Wikipedia). Of course, the article conveniently left out that tidbit. Guess that's only relevant if the villain is from the other party the magazine aligns with.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Sure, it could be possible.

Is that where we are, though? Everything is going so well for us that we can ignore the reality and instead create hypotheticals and fictions to wring hands over???

I guess it could be possible that Obama could get gene therapy, sprout wings, and become the worlds Great Dragon Overlord. LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't get why you're posting Jenner pics.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

You're right, the double standard is appalling.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join