It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says He 'Would Certainly Implement' Muslim Database

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I knew it,,,and Godwin be damned...Trump, another useful idiot, is a full-blown Nazi.

[Source]

Donald Trump "would certainly implement" a database system tracking Muslims in the United States, the Republican front-runner told NBC News on Thursday night.

"I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," Trump said in Newton, Iowa, in between campaign town halls.

"There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases," he added. "We should have a lot of systems."

When asked whether Muslims are legally obligated to sign into the database, Trump responded, "They have to be — they have to be."

Later, Trump was repeatedly asked to explain the difference between requiring Muslim to enter a database and the requirement the Jews register in Nazi Germany.

He responded four times by simply saying, "You tell me."

You tell me?

Okay, Trump, let me tell you.

Call IBM and let them help you catalog the Muslims.

Then make them wear yellow patches.

Tattoo them.

Pen them up and gas them.

Problem solved?

"You tell me."

ETA: Just think! We can add the gays and the atheists too! And the commies. The possibilities are endless.

Yeah, well I've started an Idiot Candidate and Politician Database. And this idiot is the number one entry.

edit on 11/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

This pr*ck can't do Jacksh*t. The guy is desperate.

Enough said ....
edit on 19-11-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Of course you put them in a database, every American I know is in some form of government tracking database....
If they don't know where you live, your off the grid.... duh.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

This fascist scum is leading in a lot of polls right now. Thankfully demographics have changed enough to where this piece of crap cannot get elected without the support of minorities.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
My opinion is the meta database for all sorts of demographics is already there.

Why wouldn't it be..

IMO.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

This has just raised the possibility of a cruel dystopia brought about by the popular vote. It's crazy to think that an empty populist could create a nation with a Stasi mentality. At least the Hitlers of this world were fuelled by faith in their beliefs and had to mislead, or force, their countrymen into supporting them.

Here we have Trump and people could actually queue to vote for that world. It's doubly ironic as Trump could find himself in a place he didn't even foresee through chasing the popular vote.

Man, it makes Bush and Clinton look like legitimate contenders. Oh wait...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Sadly, a lot of people will agree with this. It might actually end up helping him.

Just think! We can add the gays and the atheists too! And the commies. The possibilities are endless.

What about limiting government power? Is that a possibility?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
well its most likely already being done, it just isn't called that... it is ironic though

Al Qaeda: = CIA Database

Al Qaeda ("the Base"), alternatively spelled Al Qaida, sometimes Al Qa'ida or maybe even "Al Ciada" is something of a catch-all term used in the West

Why would Al-Queda call themselves "The Database"

"Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of Mujahideen who were recruited and trained

edit on 20-11-2015 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
...and run head long into the Supreme Court.

This stands absolutely no chance, or very little, of working (thank God), even in this panic stricken time.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Trump Says He 'Would Certainly Implement' Muslim Database

These people certainly dont let a good Zionists attck go to waste, Get it up and running and then how long would it be before it got extended to anyone and everyone whose on a terro watch list, posts on site like ATS, subscribs to certain blogs or regualrly visits certain websites.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

According to a 1990 Vanity Fair interview, Ivana Trump once told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that her husband, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, now a leading Republican presidential candidate, kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed

uk.businessinsider.com...

Be careful what you read before bed you never know what ideas you might wake up with

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
From what I have heard and read of Donald Trump the politician, he is a very weak and easily influenced personality. He seems to sway with perceived public opinion like a marathon runner's manhood.

He should be perfect for president.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and run head long into the Supreme Court.

This stands absolutely no chance, or very little, of working (thank God), even in this panic stricken time.

While I have faith that the courts would strike this down now, if someone wins on this type of platform, that type of will from the voters is eventually going to be seen in the courts and at some point it won't be stricken down.

I am legitimately scared this election, I'm not one to get caught up in the partisan rhetoric or with the idea that one side represents true evil and the other side doesn't. But there's only one side saying some truly outrageous stuff right now, and I know that's a minority, but it's still extremely disconcerting that people in government, and people who vote think this stuff.

In the last few weeks I have heard
Hitler allied with the radical Muslims, we have always been at war with them. -Rush Limbaugh
(referring to the population of the Middle East) When you're dealing with a backwards people who don't even believe in God, the only choice is to kill them all. -Duncan Hunter
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were so successful because it prevented civilians from retaliating and joining the Japanese military. We need to employ the same strategy in the Middle East -Sean Hannity

And others whose quotes I forget.
Jan Mickelson advocating for turning illegal immigrants into a slave labor force.
Marco Rubio wanting to deal with college education with indentured servitude.
Trump wanting a special registry for Muslims.
A Great Wall of America, to make sure no one comes in... or goes out.

Despite this coming from a vocal minority, I honestly and truly do not feel this is my country anymore. This type of talk is sick. Xenophobic, racist rhetoric that wants to commit genocide of civilians so they can't oppose us, enslave vast swaths of people, and wall the citizens into the country. When did we stop being America and start being Nazi Germany?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

This is somewhat of a moot discussion as we are all already databased and tracked today. Trump is a ringer imo.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think there should be a database of Trump supporters. Twice as dangerous than your average Muslim, and half as smart.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

This fascist scum is leading in a lot of polls right now. Thankfully demographics have changed enough to where this piece of crap cannot get elected without the support of minorities.

Never underestimate the powers of voter suppression & kneejerk reactions caused by fear.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Can see why he wants his great wall of trump.

After 5 years of this clown in office half of the USA will want to immigrate to mexico

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Surely no one in the USA is taking this eejit seriously? He came over here, stamping his foot about a golf course and managed to irritate everyone he came into contact with.

Trump bullied a 90yr old woman

Muslim database, lol. Any idea how he intends to enforce it?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

People have short memories. I blame both the 24hr news cycle & the constant bombardment of new products, games, movies, foods, clothing lines, "crises", etc. It's hard for people to remember all of this stuff. lol

Just a few years ago, Trump was making a fool of himself here by being one of the main "birthers". It never caught on with the majority of people here, but he & parts of the far right wing clung to it anyway. Now, he's reinvented himself into a "professional wrestling-type" persona and it's working for him.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

'Professional wrestling type'. Lol, you've cheered me up!

I don't like listening to American news, it's very fast and very EXCITING all the time.
That's right, I remember him moaning about Obama and saying his birth certificate was dubious. I always thought he was just a loud, rich obnoxious git but it's a bit scary that some folk are actually listening to this fool as if he had an ounce of sense in his head.
Here's a story from a major Scottish paper, the Glasgow Herald, considered to be reputable here. It's just one of many examples I could have picked about the golf course debacle:

Why Donald Trump's Idiocy Is a Problem for Nicola Sturgeon

Pretty much sums up a nation's voice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join