It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH ! The US government funded Afghan Mujahadeens, US funded ISIS, anyone see the pattern yet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Hoe embarrassing this must be for the west. The west loses an army and made to look the fool.

Yah, who could miss columns of trucks in the desert?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

omg the cat out of the bag.... and probably most people missed it.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Clark is CFR. I've mentioned it several times... sigh

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So in fact it was sent to help Iraq but was then sold at auction by the Iraqi Central Bank

Right because the Iraqi Dinar was devalued some time ago. The value is currently at 1166 IQD to 1 USD, or at least it has been the last few years with only some slight temporary variations.
edit on 19-11-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: LastInLine1

If you want to stop terrorism AND REFUGEES in the future, you better do something about the US government

If you want to stop terrorism, you need to stop these guys. They control the strings.

Halliburton
Shell
Exxon
BP
Lockheed
Boeing
Novartis and Pfizer [ Big Pharma ]
Etc.........

>>>> You forgot the Bilderbergs and Rothschild's and anyone in the Banking Industry. They're at the top of the food chain. Isis is just a ploy to get us into Syria and eventually into controlling the mid east proper. The Saudi Royals are already making plans to vacate so something major is in the works.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Now its 'poor Syria', what happened to "Assad must go"?

Two faced.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

If you want to stop terrorism AND REFUGEES in the future, you better do something about the US government

If you want to stop terrorism, you need to stop these guys. They control the strings.

Halliburton
Shell
Exxon
BP
Lockheed
Boeing
Novartis and Pfizer [ Big Pharma ]
Etc.........

Great start and some major players, David. It would be
remiss to omit the Carlyle Group from it, because every
one of the 13 families (including the Black Nobility) own
all the major chunks.

There's a 20/20 somewhere of Lily Rothschild getting interviewed
and paraphrasing "Oh, we're getting by on just the interest
and the proceeds from the winery."
Yeah, and a few hundred cluster bombs a year.ROFL

Operation Cyclone was not a psyop, it was Mr. Big's male
manifestation to stick into the the USSR's butt. And I
agree-- the Soviet Union just got financially restructured.
It never fell, it just got new holding company management.

Now if we could only agree on the fact the Muslim Brotherhood
was invented by the City of London and the other Zionists in
the arly '20's we'll be on the road to unmasking the real boogeyman.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Getting to America was difficult. Now our President and many of the leaders of Europe are literally aiding and abetting a military invasion against their own citizens.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

I was under the impression it was the 50's. You have a link? I'm curious to read more. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: derfreebie

I was under the impression it was the 50's. You have a link? I'm curious to read more. Thanks.

How could I refuse a polite AND classy dresser?
One of the better sources (even though I feel David Icke's
on board a little too often...irk)rense.com

Cyclone was just another pseudo-gang deal: a type of op which Webster
Tarpley is a lifetime student. That fellow isn't necessarily 100% on my must-
read list-- but conversely he has General Allen pretty well pegged too.

Seems the history-ignorant (present company excluded) will be
again led into another very expensive boondoggle...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov says the ISIL terrorist group’s leader, Ibrahim Samarrai who is known by the alias Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, works for the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and is financially supported by western secret services.www.presstv.ir...

I hope everyone has lots of warm close winter is here and so is ISIS........

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov says the ISIL terrorist group’s leader, Ibrahim Samarrai who is known by the alias Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, works for the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and is financially supported by western secret services.www.presstv.ir...

Oh I don't give a #. Terrorism only works on those who live in fear and depend on their government. I don't need a single thing from them other than their absence. If terrorists want to try to invade our sanctuary they will have to earn it.

Things are not a smooth as the bankers would like. It seems from generation to generation there are a few patriots enough to go against the grain. Will Putin be written about in history books?

There is a great evil afoot and although Putin's Russia is the furthest thing from heaven on earth, it does appear on the surface better than the alternative. But I'm certainly not sold on the idea that Russia brings the heavenly nectar and sacred ambrosia, I do hope, like patriots before him, Andrew Jackson comes to mind, he or they have what it takes to set the uni-polar plans back a few decades or more. Time will tell but the least of my concerns are Syrian refugees and their Islamic Extremophile counterparts.

They are just paid mercenaries and have no real hope of impacting a nation like America unless Americans will it. ......not on my watch. Not in my neighborhood and certainly not with my neighbors who are all forest dwellers.

Besides, let's get real, if we can't stop their ideology with 1000's of drone strike, tomahawk cruise missiles and instant satellite surveillance, than what in the hell makes us think they can destroy America with a few suicide bombers attacking "soft targets". .....please.

And if the western world can't stomach it, than get the # out of their stomping grounds. Like little #ing children. Grow up.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Take a look at this documentary by BBC's Adam Curtis.

It tells the story of why we are where we are and it all seemed to start with a meeting between FDR and the King of Saudi Arabia, on a battleship...on Bitter Lake. The deal was made to use their oil, get them stinking rich, protect them no matter what and above all, LEAVE WAHHABISM ALONE!

So the US props up the extreme Sunni's and Russia props up extreme Shia's? A never ending proxy war, fueled by a division in religion.

The stupidity created from the human ego knows no bounds apparently.

It's historically based, so the story is...well, universal - simply complex.
edit on thppmThu, 19 Nov 2015 20:54:45 -0600k1511America/Chicago1954 by Sparkymedic because: spelling B-

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: madenusa

Oh I don't give a #. Terrorism only works on those who live in fear and depend on their government. I don't need a single thing from them other than their absence. If terrorists want to try to invade our sanctuary they will have to earn it.

Things are not a smooth as the bankers would like. It seems from generation to generation there are a few patriots enough to go against the grain. Will Putin be written about in history books?

There is a great evil afoot and although Putin's Russia is the furthest thing from heaven on earth, it does appear on the surface better than the alternative. But I'm certainly not sold on the idea that Russia brings the heavenly nectar and sacred ambrosia, I do hope, like patriots before him, Andrew Jackson comes to mind, he or they have what it takes to set the uni-polar plans back a few decades or more. Time will tell but the least of my concerns are Syrian refugees and their Islamic Extremophile counterparts.

They are just paid mercenaries and have no real hope of impacting a nation like America unless Americans will it. ......not on my watch. Not in my neighborhood and certainly not with my neighbors who are all forest dwellers.

Besides, let's get real, if we can't stop their ideology with 1000's of drone strike, tomahawk cruise missiles and instant satellite surveillance, than what in the hell makes us think they can destroy America with a few suicide bombers attacking "soft targets". .....please.

And if the western world can't stomach it, than get the # out of their stomping grounds. Like little #ing children. Grow up.
People hate the country that’s just terrorizing them. That’s not a surprise. Just consider the way we react to acts of terror.
That’s the way other people react to [American] acts of terror.
The Obama administration is dedicated to increasing terrorism. In fact, it’s doing it all over the world. Obama is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history: the drone assassination campaigns, which are just part of it […] All of these operations, they are terror operations.
Because the United States itself has a long record of supporting terrorists and using terrorist tactics, the slogans of today’s war on terrorism merely makes the United States look hypocritical to the rest of the world.

To all sheeply individuals out there my word for today .........Karma we are going to get one hell of a taste of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ISIS, a history: how the world's worst terror group came to be

www.vox.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Uhh the Rebels or Free Syrian Army are largely the citizens of Syria that want Assad out. It's funny everyone cares now, but when this civil war started no one paid much attention. In fact this who civil war dropped off the radar after the red line fiasco. Talk to a Syrian a true Citzen of Syria. I have talked to quite a few. Dr. Backdash immigrated from Syria for a better life here. He left his mother and 2 sisters behind. His mother refuses to leave Damascus because it is her home. His sisters are Engineers that refuse to leave their mother. They all want Assad gone. He opened up to me and was devastated when we didn't go in after the red line was crossed.

But yeah oh rebel must be Isis. As if Isis has been there the whole time. As if the Free Syrian Army made up of the citizens of Syria just dissappeared off the face of the earth. Get real.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

ATS created ISIS!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You maybe right

To see a French carrier heading for Syria
Made me think that the west is #ting
Bricks

They maybe worried that Russia might destroy isil and capture top ranking
Commanders and find out who really