It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH ! The US government funded Afghan Mujahadeens, US funded ISIS, anyone see the pattern yet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I am so sick and tired of most of you looking at the bullet flying through the air and not looking at who fired the gun.

This is ATS not yahoo message board or YouTube message board

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMARTER

Don't give me "shills say" excuse, there are thousands of us and only a handful of shills, as hard as they try they don't control the agenda on ATS

US has been knee deep in extreme islam crap since the 70s and 80s funding Afghanistan Mujahadeens and making them the kind of extremists capable of defeating soviets

Think about it, how hardcore do you have to be to send red army home in defeat

CIA did that with bunch of extreme teachers flown from Saudi Arabia

Who do you think funded ISIS ?

Wake the F up folks

If you want to stop terrorism AND REFUGEES in the future, you better do something about the US government

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Our tax dollars hard at work!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Are the US really funding ISIS? Do you have any evidence apart from believing it must be the case?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastInLine1
I am so sick and tired of most of you looking at the bullet flying through the air and not looking at who fired the gun.

This is ATS not yahoo message board or YouTube message board

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMARTER

Don't give me "shills say" excuse, there are thousands of us and only a handful of shills, as hard as they try they don't control the agenda on ATS

US has been knee deep in extreme islam crap since the 70s and 80s funding Afghanistan Mujahadeens and making them the kind of extremists capable of defeating soviets

Think about it, how hardcore do you have to be to send red army home in defeat

CIA did that with bunch of extreme teachers flown from Saudi Arabia

Who do you think funded ISIS ?

Wake the F up folks

If you want to stop terrorism AND REFUGEES in the future, you better do something about the US government

I guess we will just have to take your word for it.

Personally, I think ISIS is funding the U.S.

edit on 19-11-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Are the US really funding ISIS? Do you have any evidence apart from believing it must be the case?

Heres a headline maybe you should look into. . . . . .

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq
www.examiner.com...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
One guy on ATS gets it perfectly

originally posted by: NowWhat
We haven't left the Holy Land since WWII.
They don't want us there.
They are very religious and don't like the modern western world and its evil consumerism.
We want their resources.
We want to sell Coca Cola and McDonalds there.
They don't like it.
We won't leave.
They don't like that.
We want the whole world in debt to a central bank.
They don't like that.
We can't understand why they don't want to watch American Idol and drink Coke.
They don't like that either.
We create opposition groups to topple their leaders.
It doesn't work and now it is backfiring.
We don't like that.
They don't care.
We will do anything for total domination over money and resources.
They don't like that.
We won't rest until they change over to our thinking.
They won't rest and have a strong connection to god, so they are brazen and unmoved by our consumerism, secular attitude.
They don't like us or our ways.
We must do what we do to make sure everyone can still afford a Coke at the end of the day.
They don't like that.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

Be prepared for a flood of posts attacking the United States for funding ISIS, but correcting your false belief that the Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan. Russia has never been defeated. Ever.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

USA USA

How many people have you killed today ?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Russia is sending jihadists to join ISIS
Now, who is telling the truth?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Dude

Soviets lost in Afghanistan

Even they admit it

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Dude

Soviets lost in Afghanistan

Even they admit it

Our resident Russophiles would likely disagree.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Really

So western media would now have me believe Russia fights FOR ISIS

Even after they killed over 200 Russians by downing Russian airplane

I don't buy it

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Cause he is such a nice guy? the Putin murders

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If you want to stop terrorism, you need to stop these guys. They control the strings.

Halliburton
Shell
Exxon
BP
Lockheed
Boeing
Novartis and Pfizer [ Big Pharma ]
Etc.........

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

IMHO if you accept that US has been funding / aiding / arming and negotiating with so called " moderate " rebel groups then it is not a huge jump to conclude that there is a basis for deducting that IS may have also been funded in some way by US.
If European nationals are at risk of being radicalised by extremist groups and subsequently take up arms for IS terrorists then how can anyone not think that moderate Islamists can also " switch sides "
I doubt though that it is only the US who indictable of either a huge stupidity ( or worse ) ...any of the big world players who are knee deep in this ME s#@it can be equally guilty of the same accusations.
Seems to me that these lessons have still not been learned. The major f#&k ups from Russia / US / UK pissing around in Afghanistan have taught them nothing.
They either don't identify who the true enemy is, or they know and are complicit.
Taking all things into consideration though, it seems like a case of " Reap what you sow "
Certain actions taken by the World Leaders have led us to this point in history. The only question now is, how much further are they going to take us?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Whoever created isis is also the one caring the agenda of the recent refugees surge in the West.
Destabilizing Europe for ex. could very well serve their economic strategies and help the possible plans of globalists.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

USA USA

How many people have you killed today ?

Oh, you poor thing. Can you not answer my question rather than resorting to silliness. BTW I am not American, but like to deal in fact. So where are the facts?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Who do you think the moderate rebels are in Sryia... Al quada. ISIS and Al quada regualry swap sides. Swap weponary and inteligence. By admitting you are fundng one of these groups you are funding both.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

yes they have in 1917, Russian Revolution of 1917 which Tsar Nicholas II, abdicated in February of that year and a Provisional Government set up and then in November of that year when the Bolshevik (Communist) took over and became the country called the USSR.

that's twice in a year that a new government took the reins.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's not only Syria/Iraq that needs to be in the picture . I just read this piece and the only way this makes sense is if there is a secret corrupt element working behind the scenes to these conflicts to make ISIS the new world power .

While the world media’s attention is largely focused on Syria’s perennially deteriorating scene, the situation in Afghanistan too is far from stable.

US can still indirectly turn Taliban into an ally to prevent the spread of IS in Afghanistan
US can still indirectly turn Taliban into an ally to prevent the spread of Islamic State in Afghanistan
Notions of peace and stability appear to be some ‘alien’ concepts in Afghanistan. UN data compiled in September 2015 reveals that the Taliban insurgency has exponentially expanded territorially since the end of NATO’s combat mission in December 2014.

The threat level in more than half of Afghanistan’s administrative districts is extreme or high and the intensity and geographic scope of the conflict will increase further, the data says.

The UN assessment clearly disputes Washington’s upbeat assessments about the Afghan Security Forces’ ability to foil the Taliban attacks.
atimes.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join