It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH ! The US government funded Afghan Mujahadeens, US funded ISIS, anyone see the pattern yet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think these two videos says it all:

Isis/Isil the problem created to implement the solution you want. When the plan failed in Syria and Iraq Paris happened. Assad must go and Sunni side have to win since it can be controlled by Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
edit on 19-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
We allow it?

You have no say in the matter.

Prove me wrong and disallow it.

No matter who you "elect" the outcome will be the same and there is nothing we can do about it other than argue about who's theory is more correct on the internet.

While I don't disagree with your assertion, we supposedly have a government of, by, and for the people, therefore since citizens run the country, the collective "we" allow it.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: real_one
We allow it?

You have no say in the matter.

Prove me wrong and disallow it.

No matter who you "elect" the outcome will be the same and there is nothing we can do about it other than argue about who's theory is more correct on the internet.

While I don't disagree with your assertion, we supposedly have a government of, by, and for the people, therefore since citizens run the country, the collective "we" allow it.

Well I can't say I disagree with what you posted either. At the end of the day we aren't stopping it so I certainly understand the point you are making.

Sucks being helpless don't it?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Are these video's for real?
Did the U.S. actually admit they funded ISIS in order to destroy Hezbollah in the region?
Because if it is, it would imply that the U.S. is actually indirectly responsible for the recent Paris attacks among others and the socalled War on Terror is an all out sham (the latter not surprising nevertheless).
Is there anyone who can refute this?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
there are still no local manufacturing companies in the desert?

who taught how to improvise/detonate foreign objects?

what the heck, why are they seeking revenge?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: intrptr

That vid you posted of the Toyota's reminded me of this thread . www.abovetopsecret.com... Somewhere at one point those trucks went from the US to the ME for that very specific reason …..

Interesting link about fields of parked vehicles, useless to anybody. Take a long time for the Russians to chew all those up in Syria.

And you're right. I try to imagine how a truck can be sold at auction in the uS and arrive in the Islamic State. I didn't know they had cargo ships and visas to come to America and buy used vehicles at auction, then ship them to Damascus , pass customs and drive off to fight Assad.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Good thing there are no internet car dealers... Like autorola, shipoverseas, etc...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

I keep forgetting that people do not seem to be aware of the plan that was revealed long before it was implemented.

Bush and Obama. No difference. Same plan.

False flags have worked so well for Saudi Arabia and allies in the past why stop now. Saudi Arabia create the Wahhabi mad dogs and tell them what to do and where to go so that the hammer (US and EU military) can act. Create the problem to get the solution. And the Wahhabi in the front lines do not know they are working for their own enemy. Those behind the insane ones know exactly what they are doing.

The reason ISIS are doing so much crazy things is that it is a perfect way to anger the citizens in US/EU to allow geopolitical intervention.
edit on 19-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Good thing there are no internet car dealers... Like autorola, ship overseas, etc...

Do they stamp them, Destination ISIS? Probably, seeing they are to stupid to remove the Texas plumbing company name from the door.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There are maybe middlemen, doesn't prove it is some official agency, does it?
And i said before, they are probably super happy about the theory this conspiracy has started. But we don't know it is no Isis propaganda, leaving hints for guys like us.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Speaking of pounding ISIS trucks…

you guys picking up on this? Long columns of oil trucks sitting in the desert, 'invisible' to western air strike planners, presumably ISIS oil trucks for financing their "State".
And the refinery they fill them from.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I know it is hard to explain, but the problem in bombing them was, they are considered civilian infrastructure. That's why they warned the truck drivers with flyers before they bombed them. Should have happened a lot sooner...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
....worth a 1000 words

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
....worth a 1000 words

I saw that. Really confusing. I mean he's right there. Our government is right there. Reagan armed and trained Osama Bin Laden to fight the russians. Reagan also gave weapons to Iran! We know that.

The real Questions are: Did the guys we trained just attack France? Did France just blow up our guys in Raqqa? How many of our guys has Russia just Killed? The guys we're scared of that might sneak in with the refugees...we trained them...so, I guess we should know how scary they are? We should also know who they are, right? My Brian hurts.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I know it is hard to explain, but the problem in bombing them was, they are considered civilian infrastructure. That's why they warned the truck drivers with flyers before they bombed them. Should have happened a lot sooner...

Exactly. They're truckers, not combatants. Apparently this distinction is too subtle for the Russians.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hoe embarrassing this must be for the west. The west loses an army and made to look the fool.

edit on 19-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You mean like NATO hitting hospitals and than turn around and blame Russia?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yes, it all makes nice videos, but you can kill of ISIS funding in different ways than destroying the industrial base that Syrian will need if they are going to recover from the mayhem. Anyone can bomb the facilities.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The US and Russia are fighting their wars vicariously through the tools in the Middle East.
Nothing new to see here folks, move along.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

We funded the Mujahideen when they were fighting the Soviet Communist invasion. That said, who knows what happened after that....

edit on 19-11-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join