It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH ! The US government funded Afghan Mujahadeens, US funded ISIS, anyone see the pattern yet

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

All that deserves a severe a$$ whoopin, b
Not sadistic violence directed towards Innocent people who don't want any of that either......how about all citizens regardless of religion or race stand up against TPTB.........

Crap CIA just dropped through my roof..........)/)-

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

Great thread, mate. I think it's starting to become clear that the whole ISIS fiasco is a massive PSYOP. And that Alex Jones' Infowars is a part of that psyop. There's so much divide and conquer, racism. bigotry, reverse-racism, professional victimhood, and vile being spewed out by these recent violent events. People are ignoring the bigger picture of all this. Case in point: If you want to spend the rest of your life bashing islam and AY-RABS and it's 1.7 billion number, ignore the proxy wars in syria, the creation/funding of ISIS by the west, then you're basically avoiding the entire conversation and trying really hard to rationalize your own bigotry with a vastly incomplete picture. I don't think all christians are hitlers, erik princes, bushes, and chris kyles. There's no need to get lost in all this hate which will lead this country into more civil strife.

Back to Infowars / Alex Jones : It's REALLY becoming clear that he's heading toward some sort of cultural fascism now with his support for Trump and with his pushing of all these false narratives of terror attacks reported by the State/MSM. I always thought he was above the left/right paradigm. And him letting Trump regurgitate the official gospel of 9/11 was equally annoying. There's this activist from We Are Change L.A. named Jeremy Rothe-Kushel, who's been on to Infowars about this lately. It's interesting, because he worked with Info wars through his activism a bit, so I'm relieved he got that conversation going, check out his phone call to Alex below, good stuff, minus when they jump all over him and cut him off.....but you can always hear the rest of his thoughts on his podcast "ZRS", highly intellectual philosophical stuff. I'm super picky about podcasts and this is a great one to add to your queue to flex some intellectual muscle....

Jeremy's Call to Alex Jones / Info Wars : www.youtube.com...

His Podcast, Zenith Radio Syndicate (ZRS):
YouTube: www.youtube.com...
Soundcloud: soundcloud.com...

Enjoy!
edit on 6-1-2016 by royalewithcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Change the name win the game.

I hope we turn off the football/futbol and wake up.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's astonishing to me how some people can jump through hoops in order to continue to disbelieve something that is becoming more and more apparent with each passing week. Whether the US ("They") is literally handing money to ISIS or not isn't as important as the fact that they wanted ISIS to form, and that their deliberate actions helped to facilitate that formation.

Here's an article that discusses a Defense Intelligence Agency document obtained by Judicial Watch via a FOIA suit: Newly-Declassified U.S. Government Documents: The West Supported the Creation of ISIS.

… there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime

Another article, going over documents JW obtained through FIOA suits;
Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

“These documents are jaw-dropping. No wonder we had to file more FOIA lawsuits and wait over two years for them. If the American people had known the truth – that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other top administration officials knew that the Benghazi attack was an al-Qaeda terrorist attack from the get-go – and yet lied and covered this fact up – Mitt Romney might very well be president. And why would the Obama administration continue to support the Muslim Brotherhood even after it knew it was tied to the Benghazi terrorist attack and to al Qaeda?

These documents also point to connection between the collapse in Libya and the ISIS war – and confirm that the U.S. knew remarkable details about the transfer of arms from Benghazi to Syrian jihadists,” stated Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch president. “These documents show that the Benghazi cover-up has continued for years and is only unraveling through our independent lawsuits. The Benghazi scandal just got a whole lot worse for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

Here's a video that goes over some of the history of the rise of ISIS:

We might not find the paper trail to a money transfer directly from the US Gov to ISIS, but it sure seems quite clear that They wanted ISIS to exist, They did everything within their power to allow this group to rise to power - both through their own actions and inactions, and They are doing what they can to arm them (within the realms of plausible deniability).

edit on 16-2-2016 by Fut004 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join