It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, Beginning of

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Okay, This is a serious question......Does anyone know how the theory of the alter species of Reptilians began? It may be to much to hope that anyone knows who started this thought but through all I've seen, I don't see where this could have started. I get that they are aliens but given the current evolutional history of our planet, who would think that reptiles could not only garner intelligence but superiority to us? For the record, I don't believe in Reptilians, it for all the "proof" just doesn't make sense; but I am interested in finding out about the origins of this myth.

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
For the record, I don't believe in Reptilians, it for all the "proof" just doesn't make sense; but I am interested in finding out about the origins of this myth.

This means, that you have to look for proof/evidence on your own. Whatever you can believe in ,you can consider that as fact. For a start: use the search engine here, then over the net.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Have and all sources that I have encountered merely state an existence, not a why. I'm interested in a why this has become a popular theory.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Have and all sources that I have encountered merely state an existence, not a why. I'm interested in a why this has become a popular theory.

The Reptilians rule the World. We, humans, are only a genetically manipulated lifeform with primitive brain capabilities. They evolved through millions of years, the Nature forged them to their present state.

Believe or not, this is the truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
the sumerian sculptures of reptile gods does it for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Does anyone know how the theory of the alter species of Reptilians began?

IMHO, it began when the Reptilians first visited and colonized this world from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System (probably via Marduk/Nibiru) hundreds of thousands of years ago. They eventually decided to mix their DNA with the "already evolving primates" in order to come up with a slave race of Homo sapiens to mine for gold. That is the original Reptilian connection that is symbolically represented in the Old Testament as "the serpent in the Garden of Eden." Sumerian clay tablets, deciphered by Zecharia Sitchin, document their arrival and genetic creation of humans. The ancient Sumerians called the aliens "Anunnaki" which means "Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came."

It is a safe assumption to make that any alien race that uses humanoid life as slaves and laboratory animals is of the Service-To-Self mindset and not on a spiritual path of Service-To-Others. Present day Reptilians, Greys, Insectians, etc., that are based in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System are highly technologically advanced but they are far from being our spiritual masters. Testimonial evidence from abductees indicates that their "religion" can be broken down into a single phrase: Science Is God. People here who agree with that belief place the aliens on a pedestal. Those who believe that the application of The Golden Rule is a better indicator for determining evolution, consider them to be morally and spiritually twisted.

I side with the camp who feel that they are spiritually retarded and on-a-par in evolution with the international terrorist organization, al Qaeda.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sitchin then Icke is my guess, hehe....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Further corroborating evidence as to the origins of Homo sapiens is found in the Companion Tape (which has yet to be aired on network television because of its controversial material) of the documentary called The Mysterious Origins Of Man.

Linda Moulton Howe (an award-winning investigative reporter, TV producer and author), was invited to visit an Air Force Base in New Mexico. At that base, she was shown a top-secret government document called: "Briefing Paper For The President Of The United States Of America On Identified Aerial Vehicles." Her reaction was audio taped and video taped, which she later learned.

The top-secret document began with a dry summary of multiple crashes of disks and retrievable bodies that were described as both dead and alive. It also explained that a living extraterrestrial-alien was retrieved from a crash site. An American Air Force man (probably an officer) decided to stay with the extraterrestrial-alien from 1949 to June 18th, 1952, at which time the alien died of unknown causes.

During that period of contact, the US government learned a great deal about the alien's civilization. The extraterrestrial-alien, nicknamed EBE (pronounced 'Ee-bah,') for extraterrestrial biological entity, relayed that its civilization manipulated the DNA of "already evolving primates" on this planet thousands of years ago to create Homo sapiens. (This is exactly what Zecharia Sitchin concludes from his archeological research.) Ms. Howe talks about this encounter with the US Air Force on the aforementioned documentary.

One word of advice...

The Mysterious Origins of Man is professionally produced on DVD but the Companion Tape DVD version was sloppily and inexpensively manufactured. I know this from experience. If you purchase the Companion Tape, make sure you get the VHS version and not the DVD version.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Where pray tell are these reptilians hiding?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I believe our DNA was altered by aliens, but not by these so called "reptilians'' but by another race of aliens.

This reptlian stuff is misinformtion by the secert goverment to discredit the alien subject.
Only the gifted intuitive people know this, the mediocre minds either are not sure or do believe this theory.

To really see reality for what it really is one has to see that all is an illusion.
The people who can do that are well on their way......

Life is too short for BS

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Linda Howe is one of the people reportedly involved in the alleged "Cosmic Journey" project, (supposedly a government-sponsored disclosure project back in the 80's). There are even some connections between the names of those in this project, and the UFO CoverUp Live! TV specials that aired then. (namely one of the producers, "Emmenger", going back to the rumored Disney collaborations).

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Gazrok,

I remember Disney coming out with its own documentary on UFOs some years ago. It was okay but not as good as the one called "UFOs, Above & Beyond." The government-sponsored disclosure project that you mentioned that Linda Moulton Howe was involved with, makes sense since she was invited to a US AFB and shown a classified document on UFOs and aliens. It would appear that not all of the government is trying to prevent greater public awareness on this issue.

What I would be wary of is the government proclaiming that the aliens are benevolent and that the kidnappings, long-term breeding program, dissections and medical experiments are for our greater growth. In addition to many misled New Age types who set themselves up to be slaughtered livestock through their own prejudice in desperately wanting to embrace anything that is alien -- even if its evil -- there are governmental disinformation agents who promote "benign Zetan-alien propaganda" on the Net; I've debated a number of them.

Can you tell us more about the Cosmic Journey project?

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Linda Moulton Howe (an award-winning investigative reporter, TV producer and author), was invited to visit an Air Force Base in New Mexico. At that base, she was shown a top-secret government document called: "Briefing Paper For The President Of The United States Of America On Identified Aerial Vehicles." Her reaction was audio taped and video taped, which she later learned.

Why on Gods green earth would the military allow that?!

And that is ignoring any other "forces" working behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Why on Gods green earth would the military allow that?!

Exactly on which side are you on anyway?

Apparently there were one or more high-ranking officers in the US Air Force who wanted to test the waters and see what would happen if someone in the media was exposed to the conclusions of an extensive study on UFOs and aliens by the military.

Would you prefer that we all remain ignorant as to the existence of extraterrestrials and the truth behind human origins on this planet?

Sorry Charlie...the truth is leaking out anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Can you tell us more about the Cosmic Journey project?

Probably a thread in and of itself... In a nutshell, there is evidence that the government wanted to come clean more than once. One of the Disney animators (name escapes me off the top of my head), was very much into the UFO subject. Disney cooperated on many levels with the Armed Forces during the war, and after, making political cartoons, documentaries, etc. The documentary you mentioned, was (as some testify) originally intended to be part of the project (though the finished product isn't what was intended). Apparently, the government agents involved showed Emmenger, the animator I mentioned, and some others various films and photos that were supposed to be included with the documentary.

This was going to be a touring exhibit, featuring an EBE body in one of the preservation cylinders (the blue liquid often reported, was also described), and some pieces of the wreckage, all designed to acclimate the public to the reality of the EBEs and UFOs (following a government press conference of course). However, at some point, the plug was pulled, and Cosmic Journey never happened.

Later, in the 80's, many of the producers, etc. that later went to do UFO CoverUp Live! (including Howe and Emmenger) were supposedly again contacted to again attempt the disclosure idea. Disney was not involved in this go around. Basically the same thing happened, they were shown the films and photos (which included ones of both live and dead EBEs, and the craft), and again, eventually the plug was pulled. Even when making the UFO CoverUp Live! special, there seemed to be a shift early on in the production aims, and this frustrated many participants (including Mr. Friedman btw, as he was made to read from prompts).

Now, I can come back with some links etc., to throw some more names in there, and years, but this is all pretty much off the top of my head, as I've delved into it a bit, hehe....

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Apparently there were one or more high-ranking officers in the US Air Force who wanted to test the waters and see what would happen if someone in the media was exposed to the conclusions of an extensive study on UFOs and aliens by the military.

Would you prefer that we all remain ignorant as to the existence of extraterrestrials and the truth behind human origins on this planet?

Yes, well I can understand that theory.

But it wasnt limited to that, was it? WE know about it. Thus "someone in the media" was not "exposed" to the conclusions of UFO's in a little "test".

Its not like it was an unknown peep in a dark room spilling secrets about the military UFOs either.

She was INVITED to an AIR FORCE BASE.

And no I would not like the truth to be hidden... I just wont trust any military theory until the Pentagon goes out to the press saying the highest commander of them all, the President, has something to tell them. Disclosure wont happen by a woman being invited to a military base.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Yes, well I can understand that theory.

But it wasn't limited to that, was it? WE know about it. Thus "someone in the media" was not "exposed" to the conclusions of UFO's in a little "test".

Its not like it was an unknown peep in a dark room spilling secrets about the military UFOs either.

She was INVITED to an AIR FORCE BASE.

And no I would not like the truth to be hidden... I just wont trust any military theory until the Pentagon goes out to the press saying the highest commander of them all, the President, has something to tell them. Disclosure wont happen by a woman being invited to a military base.

There is a big difference between just having a lot of theories discussed and having one of them unofficially confirmed by the US Air Force by a credible witness -- with corroborating archeological evidence from ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets.

There will never be an open disclosure as to the existence of extraterrestrials because there are facets of the government that are in collusion with the Zetan-Greys and open disclosure would constitute a threat to national security. If you are waiting for the Pentagon and the President to openly declare the existence of extraterrestrials, then you will have to wait until the next government emerges after this one is eventually overthrown.

The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law makes it unlawful for common citizens to have contact with aliens. If there were no aliens, why is there a federally mandated law to prevent us from having contact with them? Because there are aliens and the federal government as a whole wishes to keep the public in the dark for self-serving reasons and for as long as possible.

Depending upon how old you are now, you may have your wish in this lifetime to see open disclosure occur in the next government.

In the meantime, we get bits of information about UFOs and aliens from various sources, both official and unofficial, from our own experience, and from other reliable sources. We piece these together into a plausible paradigm on the Zetan-aliens, their motives, their values, their history with us, and their technology.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks Gazrok for explaining the Cosmic Journey project.

There is indeed hope for more juicy tidbits of pertinent and accurate information to seep through the cracks of the bureaucracy and governmental secrecy.

I recall what the former head of Lockheed Aircraft (Ben Rich) said to Jan C. Harzon (the MUFON California state section director) months before he died:

"We already have the technology to move among the stars. What a shame it is that such breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity."

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
there was a spate of ufo programmes on tv through the 90's, i remember one part way through showing a advertisment trailer that i think was made for the cosmic journey's public exposure type project(from about the 80's), it had everything in it families walking around looking at ufo's and fake aliens, artifacts etc.

on part of the ufo programme they also spoke about (what may of been) the cosmic journeys project, and it was definitely strange for a full disclosure project to be put in production for something they told us didnt exist.

they made this point on the ufo programme, as in they also wondered why in around about the 80's there had been a big detailed exposure about aliens been done.

it mentioned that the project had been set up probably ready to run then shut down.

the cosmic journeys project was gonna be like theme type parks or mobile displays where you could take your family and learn about the aliens while you walked round, just these public events where to teach people about aliens.

the people on the ufo programme came to a logical thought of if they dont exist why these weird out exspensive exposure projects?.

i cant remember the name but i think it was probably cosmic journeys that i saw on this ufo programme.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Okay, This is a serious question......Does anyone know how the theory of the alter species of Reptilians began? It may be to much to hope that anyone knows who started this thought but through all I've seen, I don't see where this could have started. I get that they are aliens but given the current evolutional history of our planet, who would think that reptiles could not only garner intelligence but superiority to us? For the record, I don't believe in Reptilians, it for all the "proof" just doesn't make sense; but I am interested in finding out about the origins of this myth.

Alright, I will take your post as a genuine question asking for answers, MemoryShock. We all started somewhere. Check these links, and do some reading. You will find a great deal of stuff on the net about Reptilians, some see them as humankind's enemy, some see them as Gods, like most of the religious word does, unconsciously. Use your built in Truth Meter and follow your heart. and know this, we all, each and every one of us, have reptilian genes, they have altered our DNA at least 18 times in the past 300 years.

Dragons and Winged Serpents

Dragon History

Reptilians Description

The Reptilians (the Dragon, Snake, and Lizard People)

Brotherhood of The Snake

The Anunnaki

top topics

<<   2 >>

join