It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 4.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I have a very rare long weekend off and I'm going to get myself a couple of bottles of scotch some green and I'm going to not see the outside world for three days
Just a double shift tomorrow and I'm gonna have a great weekend

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
A well prepared vault dweller!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I got my fallout 3 bobblehead on my monitor also and my green is in my fallout 3 lunchbox

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I have a skinny little twerp who carries some big fire power. I am having some issues as well, such as game freezes but confident they will address those. I am finding it difficult, as in harder than nails to put down some of these critters, 36 shots for a scorpion and the radiation levels are rather high, Fukushima must be close. Not many changes from the others, and didn't need to be any wholesale changes but I was looking forward to a few. If I must rate it at this point, I would give it a 7.

IDK if you know this but aim for their stinger, go into VATS even hit the spacebar when you build up the critical. Crippling that makes it easier imo. My first chr I rolled I was getting wtfpwned but then I started to rely on the dog basically being a meat shield and holding the mobs while I take my time and try to headshot them. Ghouls were rough at the start, especially when I hadn't been searching every box for possible Radaway. You can get a really decent laser rifle doing a few quests for brotherhood of steel, makes quick work of ghouls, but limited as ammo is, I always carry 1 weapon of each ammo type.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh heres a tip dont steal from Trashcan Carla. heh.

SHE NEVER FORGETS!

Can force her into giving you some caps through dialogue not worth it for the long run imo.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ya carrying around all that stuff had me worried about being encombered but after i ran across a suit of heavy ass armor I looked over at the dog and sure as # dogmeat carry stuff! but i really don't wanna find out where he puts it...

My only fault with the game so far is i wish it had some kind of tutorial to explain all the different power supply items you can build. It just kinda thows it all out there for ya to mess with. Not that far in the game so not sure if certain quests exlpain it better or not lol All in all, I'd give it a 8 score, mostly because of bugs I'm sure I'll find along the way that will piss me off lol but great story so far and i love the settlement gameplay, just need more copper lol hell i leveled a few times just from building stuff lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Fallout 4 is pretty good but there is a certain lack of weapon variety,I was hoping it would have a lot more weapons than New Vegas,guns in particular,Fallout New Vegas had a lot more guns,especially handguns(my favorite guns to use IRL and in games),but hopefully some weapon mods like Shrapnel's 4.1 New Vegas pack will come out soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks boymonkey that helped.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I didn't at first but had too (head held low) as I was getting no where. I had not been doing much as far as building the settlement either until I read your post, and now I am addicted...thank you...no sleep for me. It is going to be a great game once I get further into it.

Leprekon...it is a good game, although little has changed from 3 and Vegas but what is changed makes a new game altogether. It is a slow starter but the others grew on me as well, the more I played it so I would now adjust my previous score to a 9.0...there is a learning curve but a decent help if you use it.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
How to review a game honestly without playing the whole game??? Damn am I stuck on that one.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, I am just starting out, and I was excited to find that you get to build up a settlement. Everyone was asking for beds, so I gave them sleeping bags. My character is well-rounded with a little extra in charisma and perception. So far, it is good. The main quest has a really interesting hook to it. The voice acting is good - I think this game might have a better story than Fallout 3.
edit on 12pmThu, 12 Nov 2015 20:14:49 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In Diamond city market, go to the weapon shop at night. Out the front of the shop is an ammo can with 4 fusion packs to power the t45 armour, steal away...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Does anyone else agree that codsworth is an F-ing tank.

Been playing on hard and use him as cannon fodder so I can pull back and snipe. But he has a glitch where his pathing is messed up and I cannot for the life of me make him attack anything.

I did Max out his relationship though

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The game is Amazing , the character i play is a human stealth boy.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Just played 6 hours straight of this game (PC). I'm hooked. Graphics are generic and last gen as usual, but the game play well makes up for it. Gets an 8/10 in my book. Absolutely loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You know, screw all you guys lol. I want to play SOOOO freaking bad as I love Bethesda games, but some folks just can't afford the hardware to play it on yet. I need to sell a kidney or a nut or something to fund an Xbone purchase.

My jealousy rages on this day. Hope you all are having a crappy time playing it.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

If it makes you feel any better, my wife got me an Xbox One Fallout 4 console game bundle but it's for Christmas and it's just sitting upstairs waiting to be played but I've got to wait another 5 weeks to open it. She doesn't know I know what it is and it's all I can do to not open the damned box and reading all of these reviews just makes it 1000x worse!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

If it makes you feel any better, my wife got me an Xbox One Fallout 4 console game bundle but it's for Christmas and it's just sitting upstairs waiting to be played but I've got to wait another 5 weeks to open it. She doesn't know I know what it is and it's all I can do to not open the damned box and reading all of these reviews just makes it 1000x worse!

No, that doesn't make me feel better at all. Not one bit lol.

At least you know that you will be playing it soon, myself on the other hand, the prospects of me getting a Xbone anytime in the near future is very bleak. Like winning the lottery odds bleak.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If I win the lottery tonight I will buy you an xbox and the game.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think this is the best game I've ever played. I've encountered zero bugs, and the story is intriguing, combat system is overhauled from previous Fallout titles, making it 10 times better, and the customization system is a wonderful waste of time (not in a bad way).

My only complaint is the available weapons. All I've found, are the 10mm pistol, double barrel shotgun, and about 10 variants of a pipe gun. I'll tell you what, you can customize the crap out of those pipe guns, but they look ridiculous. The damage they deal is insulting. However, I can't help but feel this is the main weapon of the game, considering every npc and their best friend has one

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join