It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 4.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Sweet rifle they give you eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I have the gun nut perk level 2 and omg the 10mm pistol I have now.
It looks so bad ass.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Heh. Nothing like shoving a mini nuke up the kidnappers ass.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Hardest fight I've had so far is the Mirelurk Queen... Holy crap that was a horrible fight.

Mightve been too low lvl, she had a skull nxt to her name but that never stopped me

edit on 15-11-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ha I saw her and pulled out the big boy I had stumbled on in the wasteland
I bet the smile on my face at that moment was huge

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There is a way to install from just the disc, instead of downloading.

Using Steam launch options to install retail games from disc
Right-click on the game, select Delete local content, and confirm.
Insert the first disc into your computer.
Close Steam (Steam > Exit).
Press Windows Key + R to open Run
In the Run window type:

"C:Program FilesSteamSteam.exe" -install E:

Replace E: with the CD/DVD drive you are installing from if is not correct.
Replace C:Program FilesSteam if your Steam installation is not in the default location.
Press OK. Steam will launch and ask you to sign in if you do not have your password saved. Your installation should continue from the disc.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Im just waiting to get the local leader 2 perk so I can craft a chemistry station and make radaway/stims in sanctuary where all my ingredients are.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There's been 2 things I've been yelling at my screen after 45 hours of gameplay.

"CODSWORTH! Where the eff are you!?!?" (as Im getting shot to pieces by raiders or mutants and the dumb robot is nowhere to be found)

and then there's....

"CODSWORTH! Do something you stupid imbecile dumb robot!" (as a nuke suicide mutant runs towards me and the dumb robot just sits there and lets him run by....multiple times now)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Holy shiz, check out what this guy did...

One giant, awesome, deathmatch/clusterf***!
edit on 16-11-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Im just waiting to get the local leader 2 perk so I can craft a chemistry station and make radaway/stims in sanctuary where all my ingredients are.

There already is chem station in Sanctuary.

Its behind one of the houses, no need to build one.

At the bridge to head out of sanctuary turn right and it should be behind the second or third house

Edit: this is on PS4
edit on 16-11-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Oh cool, thx dude. I managed to find the cooking spot, must've missed the chem.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Anyone else finding that levelling up gets easier the higher lvl you are? I found the first few lvls soo slow, but now I'm cruisin along quite nicely.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Anyone else finding that levelling up gets easier the higher lvl you are? I found the first few lvls soo slow, but now I'm cruisin along quite nicely.

Have you increased your intelligence?

That gives your more XP

Or taken the perk in the luck section of perks that has a chance to give 3 x XP on any action, Ah "idiot Savant Perk" I believe its called. the 3 x chance is the first level of the perk. Its funny when the perk activates, you hear this idiotic laugh which is quite amusing every time I hear it.

I picked that up, have kept my Intelligence on only 1 so as to have a higher chance of having the perk work.

Works brilliantly especially if it activates once completing a quest. 3 the XP from a quest completion will give you a good amount of XP

I read that someone tested it out to see what intelligence level you would need so its a match in gaining XP and they came up with with having 1 intelligence with the idiot savant perk is like having intelligence on 9 in terms of getting XP and leveling up.

Works great for me, I have high charisma, high strength and mid just about everything else except intelligence.

Mind blowing game, wish I could use some jet to have time slow down so I could play more in the time I have spare.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Oh cool, thx dude. I managed to find the cooking spot, must've missed the chem.

There is so much to miss and so much to find.

The red rocket petrol station where you meet Dogmeat.

There is a.....

I wont spoil it, there is a computer terminal inside, have a look and see what it says in one of the entries about where they stashed the steel chemical/nuclear waste cylinders.

Soooooooo many things to discover, best way is take it slow, really slow.

Read entries on terminals as they sometimes reveal stuff that would you might not find.

Try and take in everything that's said by people you come across as just about everything has some sort of purpose in the game.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I think my Int is at 5, which was what I started with, and I haven't taken any xp perks. maybe i'll get the perk where you can't get addicted to alcohol and just stay drunk all the time, and then take the savant perk lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Oh I try to pick up everything, even with constantly giving dog stuff, I still have to fast travel and dump stuff. Doyou know what the
means when looking at the workshops tab? sometimes it doesn't go away when I address the
concern (food, power, etc). And silly question, how do i get it so that my settlements are linked in the workshops? I'm tired of having to fast travel to sanctuary lol.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

There is a way to install from just the disc, instead of downloading.

Using Steam launch options to install retail games from disc
Right-click on the game, select Delete local content, and confirm.
Insert the first disc into your computer.
Close Steam (Steam > Exit).
Press Windows Key + R to open Run
In the Run window type:

"C
rogram FilesSteamSteam.exe" -install E:

Replace E: with the CD/DVD drive you are installing from if is not correct.
Replace C
rogram FilesSteam if your Steam installation is not in the default location.
Press OK. Steam will launch and ask you to sign in if you do not have your password saved. Your installation should continue from the disc.

Thank's and this is excellant advice for any other game but apparently fallout 4 even if you buy the retail disc it only has 4 or 5 gigabytes and the game need's to then download a further 20 gigabytes via steam, steam like this as they are pushing for digital delivery only as then they make more profit form the game's but of course for someone like me using a dongle on a stick over my bungalow in a rural area it would mean my effectively having to pay for the game the equivelant of three time's it's value and I believe no matter how good it is that would be an act of an utter idiot, I would need a new CPU anyway to bring my rig up to spec for the minimum requirement's.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

ya I saw you posted about that in another thread. Complete bs as far as I'm concerned, you have every right to be pissed. I like buying physical copies of games, so that I don't have to download anything other than patches. Kinda makes me glad I went the ps4 route.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Someone decided to mod some creatures into 100 foot monsters.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

Not a mod just a console command.
I'm having tons of fun with a few commands dressed up in my barbarian outfit swing a giant axe.
You can make some great fight clubs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join