It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Eye Revealed (debunking other phenomenon)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: trifecta

So far so good in regards to what you have written on the subject.

Honestly I usually read these and think to myself the person has no idea what they are saying but you seem to grasp the topic at hand, albeit in your own way.

My experiences have been similar but also different, seeing as it's all about the personal experience.

Finally I have a question for you..whenever I try to tell people certain spiritual knowledge I tend to hit like a brick wall in my mind and all of a sudden it's like I can't talk properly.

That happens to me every time I try to reveal certain knowledge that was imparted to me when I reached my spiritual transcendence if you will..does that ever happen to you ? Also sometimes what will happen is a very powerful entity will appear and basically instantly put an end to what I'm saying by scaring the # out of me.

ETA: I have had other people comment when that entity appears that they feel a very strong presence around them.

To put it simply, yes.

Forces play interference. But as far as I can tell, there are rules they play by. I know "Free Will", plays a big role in the dynamics. But, as you, I too am still an Eternal student to the Great Unknown.

I have definitely experienced the sudden daze or haziness effect. Like a neurological sapping. That's the main offense of one of the principle groups in effort to have Humanity come undone, the "Archon" influences. I notice a subtle assault to my centers and a robust amount of EM interference to my electronics when I'm hot to trot. They can also wind up personal relations in your life to be disruptive. Suddenly, friends and family have this urgency to tangle you in an affair, or just downright try to irritate you as a detraction to current objective. You'll begin to notice suspicious patterns form, once you are conscious of molestation. I tend to get "gremlins" in my internet connected devices quite often, lol.

Teaching people of this reality is painstaking. You need a happy medium to appeal to both their rational, material, and plausible side, as well as their religious/spiritual credence, uniformly. It can be done because the science of the spiritual is interconnected universally. Hopefully, I'll be able to express metaphysical nature succinctly and boldly in my future threads.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

Interesting.

Last night I was moved to activate my 3rd eye and place 2 fingers over my 3rd eye area and keep it a half inch away from touching the skin. I connected my other 2 fingers together and let my hand rest beside me. The pointer and middle fingers were side by side and my thumbs connected to my ring fingers at the tips, on both hands. I moved my fingers in a circular motions over my 3rd eye area and could feel a sensation of energy that felt good in that area along with feeling a sensation of energy in my lower body. The two finger movement, with out ever touching the skin, resulted in physically feeling this great comforting like feeling. I remember thinking to myself I could put so many people with headaches and stress to sleep, they'd love this, due to the feeling being so remarkable. It also had some sensual under tones that I intentionally cast off and did not go with the flow on. So I'm doing this with my eyes closed and I had to get past a series of cartoons that played out. Literal Looney Tunes Cartoons that played back in the 70's and 80's. No joke. It was terrible. I remember thinking what garbage had been imbedded in me having watched them even being a kid who never over did it watvhing tv back in the day. It was proof to me at that time that mindless cartoons are indeed a poison. I was amazed how vivid and detailed they were and that I even remembered them. No rhyme or reason to them either . I let it play out until it finally ceased. I was moved to be patient. So I was. After that point purple light in a sort of grid like pattern in the shape similar to a rectangle spun slowly around. It reminded me of a screen saver from an old windows program. It wasn't exactly like it but similar. I then heard my closet door open. I'm the only one there. (Later on I saw it had opened about an inch.) Then it felt like there was a presence in my room and that made me uncomfortable and then I heard something scratching loudly on the outside wall of my bedroom on the opposite side of the closet. It was then I decided to wrap it up. I did so slowly and saw a wheel of light encompassing gold and white. I was only moved to activate my 3rd eye. Not moved to ask questions, look around or focus on anything. Just activate it. And I stuck to what I was moved to do. I have been aware of the 3rd eye and pineal gland for many years but never moved to activate it.

The headaches are common. It's a direct result of inequity along your energy centers. Until there is equilateral capacitance within all of your chakra regions and free electron flow, discordance is your bedfellow.

Opening the Third Eye isn't everybody's cup of tea. It can be shocking and terrifying to most when the Aetheric realm is seen in HD. There are beings and entities that madness is made of. Things that would make HP Lovecraft's Cosmic Horrors look like white mice. Many forms in the Aetheric realm are expression come to life from the recesses of the deepest sub-conscience. I'll link a image of an entity I saw commonly in my home for a bit, at every inconvenient turn. Even at times, waking up in the middle of the night, sitting on my chest. For many it could be unnerving. Mind you, I witnessed and brushed with this being long before I actually stumbled upon the image I'll soon present.

But, I'm not here to scare people away from the sensory. Ultimately, if your mind can handle things alien to you and your reality, no matter shape, size, or apparent disposition, it opens up a world of awe and wonder. Never have I had such a pivotal moment in my whole life, until I opened my Third Eye.
edit on 15-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

You back from fantasy land?

Hahaha, one should speak of fantasy...

/wink /wink

PS You know I watch your posting habits very closely, don't you? They have a fortelling quality to them, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I was sent to the orts cloud..

My third eye is unfortunately open and im hollow.. I jumped down the rabbit hole, came up and all the walls were gone.. They taught i was gonna implode when i tried to pull the world back in time. The scholar has gone mad they said, the sun was blocked for a hundred days, he seeks his ancient roots fifteen hundred years away and phobos was destroyed.

*wink*

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

How to become a smart ass Link

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

How to become a smart ass Link

Some of them actually work. It's all about synaptic firing and conductivity.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The simplest way to open your third eye is thru breath and mental chanting AAAmmmm on in breath and OOMMMM on exhale.

Focus attention on sensation of air touching nose then bring that sensation up to your third eye and breath through it as well a physic Breath . then you may play.. left nostril right nostril center exhale for various gifts.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GnosticMountain

I found another way

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Tell me How

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GnosticMountain

Not recommended, yours is better, since you learn how to balance.. The key aspect is balance.. Empty your mind..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

think that you have asperger or ADD, then put the link in it.. All that information just *kabooom* like going from primate - human - transcendence within a couple of years instead of a whole lifetime.. My mind is broken im still working that glue.. one day at a time..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just add this image. This is one of the many critters I think people need to prepare themselves for when going down this road...

Have you encounter this manifestation Raja or GM? There's two variation of this entity that I used to regularly encounter. One was just the image of this creature's head floating about with an exposed spine streaming in the wind. The other, was full bodied, long lanky limbs, crawling on hands and feet, but body was inversed with chest and core facing up.
edit on 15-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well that is what you become when you take a shortcut, you have to learn not to be afraid.. She/He is the true you

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes, I said it. Every cloud, with little to no exception is A LIVING AETHERIC BEING

If an enlightened person see's an avatar, is that image from the physical eyes and processed within our brain, or is that image superimposed onto our physical senses by awakened kundalini. I believe it is superimposed. That anyone (or camera's) standing next to an enlightened person would fail to detect anything unusual.

As such, clouds are just water vapour combining into clouds to rain life on this planet. If your minds eye says differently then I suspect its superimposed which gives you a gift that others won't see or understand.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

There are no "entities" as yall put them what im talking about is pure essenceness which doesnt have form its only calm being, silence, no senses, awareness pure and simple . A single known that knows all.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

wow this sounds like quite the trip. your experiences and opinions on this resonate with many things I have felt true over the past couple years on the journey i've been on. for whatever reason, right now i don't feel like seeing entities floating around is the greatest step forward, but I do feel an overlapping consciousness that i cant physically see but can feel, and I have a message system with it that works for me. there's a powerful force of good that wants certain hidden knowledge out, but in an indirect way as so people can sync with the information themselves rather than having someone tell them. Its much more real that way. Everyone already knows, thats why a click of realization can be so powerful. I am currently working this angle in art. I feel the world can be saved through the magic they dont want you to find, but it isnt for everyone--at least not yet. Until then, i'll be in deep purple discovering more magic and laying the hints for people that are feeling this wave too, letting them know its not just them feeling it; it is a collective feeling and its at an all time high right now. as crazy as it sounds, i know its my duty. its why im here. i commend you for being brave enough to go into such sure detail. you have a real knack for writing, and i look forward to whatever is next on your list

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

nicely put, I agree with what you said. Secrets are rarely good...

thank you for putting this out there! Although there are many old books about everything...but coming from one with real experiences is always the best imo. At least for covering some basic ground.

Many people will hopefully read it and draw their own conclusion without bias.

Everything is possible only our laziness or bias is in the way of finding out stuff...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If you inspect these images closely, you'll soon realize that the only unnatural effect is the missile penciled in.

missile penciled in?

In the second image you mean?

Yes it might look as such, do you know why?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i often wonder in certain cases how does one draw the line between mental illness and spiritual awakening? because there are after all individuals who are ill and see certain things and to them they are real but to the rest of us they are unseen. the same with people at various levels of awakening...hmm

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've attempted to read this, but something about the way you write, Trifecta, just gives me a headache. Like trying to decipher the enigma code without understanding the alphabet. Like trying to read a legal document without having done the appropriate course. Total gibberish to my eyes.

I am curious about these matters, however. I'm not trying to insult you, but is English perhaps not your first language?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join