It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
a reply to: NegativeDensity
By this you mean through contact with entities that reside or can travel there?
Or through meditation and awareness by interpreting certain frequencies?

When I hear what I should, I will know. Lower.

I'm asking because even though you strife to lower your own frequency, you obviously at some point will enter unfamiliar terrain, where all the rules as we know them don't apply anymore. Would it at all be possible to be misled at a certain point?
How do you deal with certain malevolent entities, once you'll attract enough attention on yourself, which you will by entering realms, that you might not supposed to be in your current form or state?

I do not concern myself with "malevolent entities". They can do as they will. Not that they generally do, considering the deity I abide by. They might though and this does not concern me. Let them.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asm0day

I'm a little bit confused what exactly you want.

Do you simply want a separation from the creative power ? becoming your own god and not be influenced by the rest of creation ?

Becoming one's own god does not last beyond the multiverse collapsing. One must begin again at the dawn of the new multiverse. The short answer is, "NO". Do I seek separation? Yes, absolute.

Do you want to become the negative/contractive power ?

I will join with it. I am not certain I will become it, exactly. I will be with it, enveloped by it.

Or do you want to annihilate yourself ?

Annihilation is impermanent. It only lasts until the collapse of the multiverse. At the dawn of the next multiverse, self exists again. What I am going to achieve is a type of infinite annihilation, which by its nature means existing at the point of near annihilation and in the state of non existence, together, like an infinite spiral. It is consumption/condensing without end.

Technically three different things

May I ask how you entered this path ?

Asmo

I entered this path at the age of eighteen. I was shown it by one from one of my previous incarnations. When I accepted the invitation, everything began to change. I am here now, age thirty one.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You are weird

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If it will give you what you want.
do what you will.
you are not harming any one else.

you have one hindrance.
the world around you.

meditation! can take you down to.

before you go please let me know how you do it.
if you can. I have a idea how you feel.

edit on 12-11-2015 by buddha because: why not.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

You are weird

Apparently.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
If it will give you what you want.
do what you will.
you are not harming any one else.

you have one hindrance.
the world around you.

meditation! can take you down to.

before you go please let me know how you do it.
if you can. I have a idea how you feel.

Explain your question:

"before you go please let me know how you do it.
if you can. I have a idea how you feel."

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What I am going to achieve is a type of infinite annihilation, which by its nature means existing at the point of near annihilation and in the state of non existence, together, like an infinite spiral. It is consumption/condensing without end.

The contractive/consumpting/condensing etc. force exists only while the generative/expanding force is there.

Even in the Void both are there as possibility.

You are asking for an unbalanced state of being , that is afaik not possible while at the same being seperated.

I will join with it. I am not certain I will become it, exactly. I will be with it, enveloped by it.

You also wrote you want to be the Antithesis. But you need a Thesis for the "Anti"thesis.
Therefore you need to become the AntiCreation.

The best option i can think of at the moment would be the seperation from the creative light into darkness, where only your personal light shines. And you define your own "light" as degenerative/corruptive/allconsuming etc.
That would achieve being negative while enveloped by the negative side. When creation expands further and comes in contact with you, your degenerative influence would seep into creation. You would essentially hinder the evolution of creation and sort of break the cycle of time.

That could be considered as evil
but i can't think of any other way of achieving what you are seeking.

Best Wishes
Amo

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

ARe you subconsciously trying to become the king of Evil? Take over Hell?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

ARe you subconsciously trying to become the king of Evil? Take over Hell?

Yeah, exactly. Mwahahaha... *tries for best and most convincing evil laugh* *coughs*

No.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity
Explain your question:

I should have said before you succeed.
in your annihilation of the self ! ?
please let me/us know how you are going to do it.

I am surprised at the amount of intrest you have.
I dont know if you feel the same as me.
but good luck.

please for give the way I express me self.
I think to fast and have bad spelling/grammar.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

originally posted by: NegativeDensity
Explain your question:

I should have said before you succeed.
in your annihilation of the self ! ?
please let me/us know how you are going to do it.

I am surprised at the amount of intrest you have.
I dont know if you feel the same as me.
but good luck.

please for give the way I express me self.
I think to fast and have bad spelling/grammar.

Success is ultimately simple but it is also difficult. I have learned it is as simple celebration. I need only celebrate/desire/embrace the negative infinite, and celebrate myself for celebrating/desiring/embracing it. This forms a union of types with the negative infinite, which leads to the spiral I have mentioned several times now. By "loving" (negative variety of love: non emotional: celebration), the negative infinite, in every sense of the description, and every consequence, success is guaranteed. There are no short cuts to this point.

To make something else very clear, consciousness can never, ever, at any point, by any understanding or in any way, be destroyed/annihilated/made to not exist for ever. Oblivion is a temporary state and although it may last until the end of this time/space (as those I channel explain), it will cease an it will restart. This oblivion of the highest level is just "sleep of the consciousness". Once it restarts, everything restarts. The only exception is the two infinites, negative and positive. All consumption and all expression. In flow and out flow.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Only the ultimate lawyer could do that. Laws, rules must all be obeyed.

Even Lucifer has to obey the rules of what it already written. He can only 'bend' the truth to his own liking.

@Op. Do an astral travel into a black hole. That will successfully tear you to shreds right down to string level. Then you you cease to exist and be nothing anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: veracity

Only the ultimate lawyer could do that. Laws, rules must all be obeyed.

Even Lucifer has to obey the rules of what it already written. He can only 'bend' the truth to his own liking.

@Op. Do an astral travel into a black hole. That will successfully tear you to shreds right down to string level. Then you you cease to exist and be nothing anymore.

Your reference to the black hole is endearing.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Who is the ultimate lawyer?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
hey,

I have read whole thread and I think maybe you will be interested in this quotes:

Those who have dissolved their mind in the great void and turned into the big zero
know all this and therefore it is of utmost importance to follow them. Shree Samarth says that he
has to tell this time and again for the benefit of the disciples.

The Brahma or the Parbrahma is the only thing which is endless,
most constant, most still, beyond the realm of imagination and without imagination, highly
different from the visible (It is different from the void that remains after the visible vanishes),

Both of these originates from the master shree samarth and the title of the book is dasbodha. This book is very good and if quotes seems interesting to you I really recommend it. It deals with things you mention in here from spiritual prospective. It is a book which you must read between the lines and a few times to really get it. Well I had to...it is deep.
edit on 14474364251140November4011403015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
hey,

I have read whole thread and I think maybe you will be interested in this quotes:

Those who have dissolved their mind in the great void and turned into the big zero
know all this and therefore it is of utmost importance to follow them. Shree Samarth says that he
has to tell this time and again for the benefit of the disciples.

The Brahma or the Parbrahma is the only thing which is endless,
most constant, most still, beyond the realm of imagination and without imagination, highly
different from the visible (It is different from the void that remains after the visible vanishes),

Both of these originates from the master shree samarth and the title of the book is dasbodha. This book is very good and if quotes seems interesting to you I really recommend it. It deals with things you mention in here from spiritual prospective. It is a book which you must read between the lines and a few times to really get it. Well I had to...it is deep.

That is interesting. I appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

awesome!

I even have a feeling our goals are the same, but we go about it differently...so you know, when you figure it out please contact me somehow, if you remember.

Never really bothered about jing jang stuff, because to me it seems they are essentially the same. Cold or hot water is still water...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

awesome!

I even have a feeling our goals are the same, but we go about it differently...so you know, when you figure it out please contact me somehow, if you remember.

Never really bothered about jing jang stuff, because to me it seems they are essentially the same. Cold or hot water is still water...

I am not looking for "void", mind you. Regardless, appreciated.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't ether!

and in quotes it is stated that one must go beyond it...I think I have been once, but by the help of drugs and it was something which I cannot describe...but I could paint it if I would know how haha

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't ether!

and in quotes it is stated that one must go beyond it...I think I have been once, but by the help of drugs and it was something which I cannot describe...but I could paint it if I would know how haha

Interesting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join