It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
so your purpose is to attain the oposite of illumination, a total and utter separation from the creative infinite becoming part of the infinite consuming? (two parts of the same process) the same way someone trying to achieve illumination separates itself from the destructive? It sounds extremely interesting but how would you be able to separate yourself from the destruction of self and if so wouldn't you achieve a state of perpetual destruction of self?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
Are you absolutely certain that your 'contacts'/"god" have been giving you the truth?

You don't think there is any possibility at all that they are leading you down a path to self extinction because that's just how they get their jollies?
[/quote[

Irrelevant to me.

originally posted by: lostgirl
"total separation from infinite creation"...

...you know, that is literally the way many current theologians describe Hell..

Indeed. Such is one limited view of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: donpanini if so wouldn't you achieve a state of perpetual destruction of self?

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity

originally posted by: Andy1144
Also, you have the belief that positive and negative realms exist as separate existencess. But there is nothing that can separate them. And you cannot even have an experience of negativity without having positivity as contrast. They are connected, and no separate.

Think as you will. I have experienced different.

If what Andy1144 said was true then there would not be any disconnect between levels at all. And there clearly is a separation of levels and also separation in levels of awareness between different souls. The whole things have to be equally bad(predatory) and good(symbiotic) is a flawed idea that people tell themselves to be able to cope with this insane level.

It is very simple, if you take 1 million empaths and put them in a place without the predatory then there will create a high level of symbiosis and a total rejection of predatory behavior. This in itself prove that bad(predatory) and good(symbiotic) do not have to equal. Many souls who rise up to unity conscious will be very picky about what souls the surround themselves with since they cannot stand the insanity of the lower leveled ones.
edit on 10-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

. Well put.

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple

The introvert road that can disconnect you from this world but connect you to others.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
I have no reading material, but what you say your doing sounds more like a form of grounding to me, where you said you feel like sinking into, or below your body. As for pains, it could be the often associated term "Kundalini Syndrome" which no one has a clue as to why it happens.

The voice change, well I have no idea what your age is, but puberty perhaps? lol.

Ever heard of Amagydala fear overload? If not it might be time for you to know/read up about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

The absolute highest range (gold), I've only seen one entity of this frequency.

Hey, I waved when you looked at me...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

It is not possible to totally annhilate yourself now because there are too many here who have positive polarization who will not be able to forget you and all that you have presented here as a living, conscious and delightful person. You are in memory and captured at this moment.

In addition, there are a few here who are interested in what you explain that may follow you there into the nothing of your expected nonconcious existence and in knowing that, more will now follow leaving behind trails of undetected positive polarization that will be like bread crumbs later leading everyone out of the forrest to which everyone involved will be grateful for the save.

There is no where light cannot go and if it seems impossible light always finds a way.

What needs to be seriously considered here is the presentation of the false light that is to come and will be coming first to gather souls and consciousness in the new aged presented "oneness" the anti-christ, and the true light from Christ Himself that comes after. It would seem that lowering frequency may be an excellent survival skill to remain undetected by the false light as the new agers run skipping for joy towards it. Many dread the "Oneness" and can't place why they do. It's because the light is false and AI. People have to remember that the high vibrational states they are reaching nowdays is wired into ultra high frequency radio waves and intensifies and manipulates experiences. It has the same effect on Astral Projection and dreams.

Only when the grid is shut down and satellites and towers are down, can the Christ light be found. The barriers are down. The prison walls so to speak. Evenso, spirit snd consciousness are still manipulated to a degree by the effects of the atmophere as the chemical arrangement has been rearranged by them and a mental clearing process to arrange the elements back into their natural God given state needs to be done.

Learning to go into a super low frequency would be like ducking and hiding from the false light that will suck up conciousness in its quest for AI oneness. Transhuman blah diddy dah.

Demons and such...just like angry is sad's bodyguard, so it is unto them. As above so below is not just you looking up. Spare us. You don't ridicule burn victims, disfigured people, retarded people or neglect an animal because it's ugly. The demonization has got to stop as well as using and abusing them. They are no more trustworthy than some human people you know, you would never trust your life or belongings with. Your only chance of survival if ducking in the lower frequency realm to avoid detection when the false AI light comes to suck you into the almighty oneness, and you are among said demons, is to blend in somehow and not be noticed. Similar to dressing like a bum and not flaunting your suit snd tie while walking through the ghetto. Learn to act the part but not become. Save a life while you are there. If you see a swarm feeding on a naive, say "I want him, he's mine and present yourself in the most terrible form you can imagine, wisking them away, and lift the naive back into the light. If that be me. Get me out.

edit on 11-11-2015 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: Spelling I'd say. Hee hee

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Are you referring to brain wave frequencies Question mark end sentence next line the frequencies remind me of the Alpha beta theta gamma waves of neuron function

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777
Question Mark and the Mysterions rocked.

And your new toy sucks.

edit on 11/11/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
No it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

It is not possible to totally annhilate yourself now because there are too many here who have positive polarization who will not be able to forget you and all that you have presented here as a living, conscious and delightful person. You are in memory and captured at this moment.

"Too many of positive polarization." Is that so? I know otherwise... if all of these many on this backwater of a planet were polarized positive, the natural world would not be in such an uproar, rebelling against its rapists, known as humanity. Do you actually, for one brief second think this planet is going to polarize positive? A positive "harvest", is that what you think in your light blinded delusive state?

Look for yourself... the masses walk as sheep to a slaughter. They sing the praises, make the signs, mouth the words, conduct the rituals and affairs... and you think this world will move up in vibration? You are deluded. Humanity is agreeing through inaction to a negative polarization, if you did not know... and there is nothing you can do about it, except watch... and maybe leave before things get too much for you, lest you get lost in the waves.

In addition, there are a few here who are interested in what you explain that may follow you there into the nothing of your expected nonconcious existence and in knowing that, more will now follow leaving behind trails of undetected positive polarization that will be like bread crumbs later leading everyone out of the forrest to which everyone involved will be grateful for the save.

Deluded till the last...

There is no where light cannot go and if it seems impossible light always finds a way.

Is that what it told you? Well, it is wrong.

What needs to be seriously considered here is the presentation of the false light that is to come and will be coming first to gather souls and consciousness in the new aged presented "oneness" the anti-christ, and the true light from Christ Himself that comes after. It would seem that lowering frequency may be an excellent survival skill to remain undetected by the false light as the new agers run skipping for joy towards it. Many dread the "Oneness" and can't place why they do. It's because the light is false and AI. People have to remember that the high vibrational states they are reaching nowdays is wired into ultra high frequency radio waves and intensifies and manipulates experiences. It has the same effect on Astral Projection and dreams.

... and on you go about nothing you understand.

Only when the grid is shut down and satellites and towers are down, can the Christ light be found. The barriers are down. The prison walls so to speak. Evenso, spirit snd consciousness are still manipulated to a degree by the effects of the atmophere as the chemical arrangement has been rearranged by them and a mental clearing process to arrange the elements back into their natural God given state needs to be done.

When the grid is shut down? Is that so. How naive you are...

Learning to go into a super low frequency would be like ducking and hiding from the false light that will suck up conciousness in its quest for AI oneness. Transhuman blah diddy dah.

More claptrap...

Demons and such...just like angry is sad's bodyguard, so it is unto them. As above so below is not just you looking up. Spare us. You don't ridicule burn victims, disfigured people, retarded people or neglect an animal because it's ugly. The demonization has got to stop as well as using and abusing them. They are no more trustworthy than some human people you know, you would never trust your life or belongings with. Your only chance of survival if ducking in the lower frequency realm to avoid detection when the false AI light comes to suck you into the almighty oneness, and you are among said demons, is to blend in somehow and not be noticed. Similar to dressing like a bum and not flaunting your suit snd tie while walking through the ghetto. Learn to act the part but not become. Save a life while you are there. If you see a swarm feeding on a naive, say "I want him, he's mine and present yourself in the most terrible form you can imagine, wisking them away, and lift the naive back into the light. If that be me. Get me out.

Demons? You use a lie to describe the ancient ones who have been here far before your kind were even carrying sticks? Is this of the kind you are? You spew lies from your lips in hope they might be true? Keep deluding yourself...

Do me a favor, do not write to my threads again. You have nothing of value to say. You are nothing of value to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Have you tried doing what you usually do to reach this state, but with Infrasound? If the word is unfamiliar to you, well, that's what Google and Wikipedia are for.

Also, I see that you want to go as low as humanly possible. Below Tartarus and The Pit. The only thing down there are the clockwork elves, the machinery and the beating heart of the universe. I've heard tale of communications with them, but even practiced spiritualist have been driven mad by interactions with the clockwork people. When you say negative, most people think Down, or Bad. I think of Dense. Density, miniscule.

Beware what you find, however. There are benevolent creatures of low vibrations, just as there are malevolent creatures of high vibrations.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
Have you tried doing what you usually do to reach this state, but with Infrasound? If the word is unfamiliar to you, well, that's what Google and Wikipedia are for.

Also, I see that you want to go as low as humanly possible. Below Tartarus and The Pit. The only thing down there are the clockwork elves, the machinery and the beating heart of the universe. I've heard tale of communications with them, but even practiced spiritualist have been driven mad by interactions with the clockwork people. When you say negative, most people think Down, or Bad. I think of Dense. Density, miniscule.

Beware what you find, however. There are benevolent creatures of low vibrations, just as there are malevolent creatures of high vibrations.

Fascinating...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh

I heard down to about 2 hz and that was as far as I could hear. At 1 hz, it was... like a whisper and now my head mildly hurts.
edit on 11-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

The only thing down there are the clockwork elves, the machinery and the beating heart of the universe.

Are you referring to McKenna's descriptions and implying he went that direction(using various drugs)?

I am currently getting the sense if we feel we are separate then we are not stepping back far enough to see the entire picture. Good vs Evil, heat vs cold, dark vs light, without the other we have no comparison and as a result they are part of a whole. I think it was Alan Watts who described it best for me personally.

As for this higher and lower frequency. There is a much higher frequency that is always there in my head, except for those few times when dealing with a plant teacher. That is when the high pitched whine turns into a lower octave, much like the sound of a chain saw and that is when perspective is blown away.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with the game "Planescape: Torment"? If not, I highly recommend it.
I'm very fascinated by the descriptions of the various planes and their inhabitants in that universe.
Some of those reminded me of the way Tartarus, the Pitt, the Void and even the Clockwork Elves are mentioned in this thread.
NegativeDensity, you keep saying lower, thereby not only acknowledging the mere existence of those realms, but also knowing what's beyond.
Have you actually been in, or have you seen any of those places?
Otherwise how can you be so sure they exist?
I honestly would just like to know where all these certainties originate from.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
Anyone familiar with the game "Planescape: Torment"? If not, I highly recommend it.
I'm very fascinated by the descriptions of the various planes and their inhabitants in that universe.
Some of those reminded me of the way Tartarus, the Pitt, the Void and even the Clockwork Elves are mentioned in this thread.
NegativeDensity, you keep saying lower, thereby not only acknowledging the mere existence of those realms, but also knowing what's beyond.
Have you actually been in, or have you seen any of those places?
Otherwise how can you be so sure they exist?
I honestly would just like to know where all these certainties originate from.

When I hear what I should, I will know. Lower.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
By this you mean through contact with entities that reside or can travel there?
Or through meditation and awareness by interpreting certain frequencies?

When I hear what I should, I will know. Lower.

I'm asking because even though you strife to lower your own frequency, you obviously at some point will enter unfamiliar terrain, where all the rules as we know them don't apply anymore. Would it at all be possible to be misled at a certain point?
How do you deal with certain malevolent entities, once you'll attract enough attention on yourself, which you will by entering realms, that you might not supposed to be in your current form or state?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I'm a little bit confused what exactly you want.

Do you simply want a separation from the creative power ? becoming your own god and not be influenced by the rest of creation ?

Do you want to become the negative/contractive power ?

Or do you want to annihilate yourself ?

Technically three different things

May I ask how you entered this path ?

Asmo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join