It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

Power is an illusion. I do not seek for illusions.

Separation is also an illusion. Why do you seek that?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144

Power is an illusion. I do not seek for illusions.

Separation is also an illusion. Why do you seek that?

Your opinion, not mine.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20033930]Synchronicity11
so a few questions

1. is your goal "non experience"? A kind of sleeping state?

No.

originally posted by: Synchronicity11
2. Do you think it is possible for you to be so isolated that you dont have any communication whatsoever. Would that be something you want?

Maybe, although it is not something I am seeking.

3. What don´t you like about infinite creation itself. Can you go more into detail about that?

The fact there was a multiverse "before" this one, and one "before" that... and one "before that...

The infinite, and for sake of making this simple, I will incorrectly call it "light" is conscious. It is one infinite loop. It "began" as a single point of possibility. It then expanded, expressing through consciousness all of that possibility. Once it has expressed the fullness of itself, all of its fragments come to realize their united nature and merge back, returning to the single point. It does not matter if they have existed for billions on billions on billions of lifetimes, and no, lifetimes are not just physical things, there are incarnations in other realms/dimensions/different space/time. As I was explaining, it does not matter how advanced each fragment of consciousness has become, even if it might be able to create a universe itself, or what have you, it will, as the rest return to the single point. Such an infinite "light" is expansion, the out flowing. Generally, memory is lost during most of the incarnations and if not then, between cycles.

Why would I ever want to NOT be part of that and join the other infinite, the consumption/compression/in flowing? Figure it out.

4.Even if complex: how would you describe the realm beyond this frequency...What were your deepest insights?

Like deafening silence. Like being without BEING, like emptiness into emptiness consuming emptiness, which made it, not exactly empty, like a vacuum, like breathing without breath, like atoms were pulled out from one another, like ones very substance was broken into nothing on nothing on nothing, yet one was, of a type, conscious.

You sound like you have underestood things without being able to put it in words. I dont believe that is possible but many people even in spiritual circles have the tendency to act as if they could understand something without involvement of "ideas"..Without ideas and interpretations everything would just seem like meaningless phenomenon without leaving traces ....

Sounds about right.
edit on 15-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You said this

"Do I seek separation? Yes, absolute. "

So you wan't to be your own god. Isn't separation an illusion though? And why would you wan't that? I'm not trying to prove you wrong, just to know where you are coming from as this is new to me.

If you drop your frequency down enough, such ones have no emotion and they are far more advanced than third dimensional humans.

Advanced in what way? Do they have better experiences then humans? Can they manifest what they desire?
And have you learned all these things in a channeling state or you've also read this material online? I wan't to take a look myself.

Now you also mentioned wanting to reach a state of no emotion, since emotion is 3 dimensional. So would that experience be dull and flat, in other words neutral? Are you familiar with the term "zen sickness"

edit on 15-11-2015 by Andy1144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you have a system which enables you to measure your vibrational rate, you would do well to avoid any frequency below 8.5 Hz. This is what I call the ben-ben limit. Below that mark will put you in a place no human should ever enter. Not dissonance but dissolution.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
If you have a system which enables you to measure your vibrational rate, you would do well to avoid any frequency below 8.5 Hz. This is what I call the ben-ben limit. Below that mark will put you in a place no human should ever enter. Not dissonance but dissolution.

ENOUGH with the warnings people... I am an adult!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20034694]Andy1144]
So you wan't to be your own god. Isn't separation an illusion though? And why would you wan't that? I'm not trying to prove you wrong, just to know where you are coming from as this is new to me.

Being my own god is not exactly the correct terminology for what I seek.

Advanced in what way? Do they have better experiences then humans? Can they manifest what they desire?
And have you learned all these things in a channeling state or you've also read this material online? I wan't to take a look myself.

I have learned all of this and continue to through channeling and exploration.

Now you also mentioned wanting to reach a state of no emotion, since emotion is 3 dimensional. So would that experience be dull and flat, in other words neutral? Are you familiar with the term "zen sickness"

I mostly have reached that state.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is what you wanted correct? Is it better then being in bliss?
Why did you want to reach this state to begin with?

What is it you seek then?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is what you wanted correct? Is it better then being in bliss?
Why did you want to reach this state to begin with?

What is it you seek then?

Is it better? It is correct for me.

What do I seek? I told you. Why do you keep asking?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So it is better then bliss then?

You seek spiritual advancement, but you didn't explain thoroughly what that was. How do you define spiritual advancement? And what does your method of advancement offer that positive methods don't. You say you are negatively aligned. Do these sort of people generally experience more negative based emotions then positive aligned people?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So it is better then bliss then?

You seek spiritual advancement, but you didn't explain thoroughly what that was. How do you define spiritual advancement?

It is preferred.

Spiritual advancement for me is reaching the extreme of the negative.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So reaching the extreme of the negative for you is very blissful? Does your use of the word "negative" necessarily mean fear, separation, and all the negative spectrum feeling based? If so then how can one reach great pleasure under these circumstances?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So reaching the extreme of the negative for you is very blissful? Does your use of the word "negative" necessarily mean fear, separation, and all the negative spectrum feeling based? If so then how can one reach great pleasure under these circumstances?

Bliss? No. Emotion? No. Separation? Yes, from infinite creation itself. Why is this so difficult for you human beings to grasp? Look at my quote. Do you think I want to keep playing this game? I already slew the dragon and rescued the princess. I am done.
edit on 15-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ok Mario, what does this place of no emotion feel like? Is it filled with awe and wonder? Or just dullness.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ok Mario, what does this place of no emotion feel like? Is it filled with awe and wonder? Or just dullness.

Like your consciousness is being ripped into infinitesimally small pieces, yet you remain conscious.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If consciousness is the screen of experience and not the actual experience, then I don't know how consciousness can be touchable. It is untouchable.
But still, is that feeling you describe on the positive or negative spectrum?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If consciousness is the screen of experience and not the actual experience, then I don't know how consciousness can be touchable. It is untouchable.
But still, is that feeling you describe on the positive or negative spectrum?

It just just an experience. The polarity which caused it is negative polarity.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So then a negative spectrum experience or not?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So then a negative spectrum experience or not?

It is of the negative spectrum.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Does this imply it is a painful, fearful, bad experience?

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join