It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky above LA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Battlefresh

ATS at its best reflecting the range of intelligent contributions from all over, awesomeness unbound. Mucho grass for the detailed first-hand unpolluted perceptual record. Any subsequent determination of azimuth / elevation of those events? Thanks again.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: VoidHawk

How about the fact that it looks exactly like a missile launch?

We have people like you telling us it looks like a missile launch!

It might also be what a ship from another world would look like, prove me wrong!

link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok reading a few posts above and what you're saying, is they launched a missile over the ocean and shot it down? This was the test?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Do they do these test often?

and if yes, why is this one so surprising to people?

hmmmm

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

They usually fire a short range missile and shoot it down with an SM-3 from a nearby Aegis.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Not often but a couple a year at least. They're usually off Hawaii but they've started testing in other areas lately.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Could someone please explain the blue trial/streak it left behind? And to have been seen as blue in the darkness also?
edit on 11/7/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Ionization of the exhaust, by sunlight.
While the surface was in darkness, the rocket was high enough to be in sunlight. The same way a satellite reflects sunlight after dark.

edit on 11/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ionization of the exhaust, by sunlight.
While the surface was in darkness, the rocket was high enough to be in sunlight. The same way a satellite reflects sunlight after dark.

What sunlight? it was dark when this happened right?

link   

a reply to: JimOberg
It isn't November 15th, is it?

There's sort of an ongoing NOTAM for that sort of stuff in the area. This came up with the contrail/missile event a few years back.

Yes, it is November 2015.

link   

Read again what you quoted.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Update: U.S. Navy Trident missile test flight off coast of So. Cal. From USS Kentucky

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is there actual war footage of this? Or just the public footage from all over the world of these mass sightings?

I would think this would have been done numerous times in battle to protect a base.

link   

Read again what you quoted.
Ok, so was this thing in our atmosphere or in outerspace?
edit on 11/7/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

link   
For comparison here's a series of Russian missile tests recorded on social media, that I've been following closely -- www.jamesoberg.com...

link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: Battlefresh

ATS at its best reflecting the range of intelligent contributions from all over, awesomeness unbound. Mucho grass for the detailed first-hand unpolluted perceptual record. Any subsequent determination of azimuth / elevation of those events? Thanks again.

It was obviously extremely high in altitude as it could be seen from as far as AZ and LV. However the projectile started relatively low in the sky.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If this is what i saw at 6pm pacific time directly to the south of my home then it was a rocket launch. i got to see the last 2 stages and it was heading due west out over the pacific. a strange direction to go for a rocket launch since it requires abit more velocity to reach orbit. also its exhaust plume had a whitish green glow to it. im wondering if this could coincide with the launches nasa did on the atlantic coast last month that released barium clouds for a study. in there description of that launch they said it could leave a plume glowing blueish green or purplish red. i took a picture but it looks like it couldnt pickup the glowing exhaust plume but imma try to give it a closer look once im done posting this and upload it to my computer. maybe someone who knows how to use some photo editing software can tweak it to bring out the plume.

the picture. its terrible

i.imgur.com...

edit on 7-11-2015 by TheScale because: adding image

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Not often but a couple a year at least. They're usually off Hawaii but they've started testing in other areas lately.

Interesting, are they expecting something?

link   

originally posted by: DaMac
Update: U.S. Navy Trident missile test flight off coast of So. Cal. From USS Kentucky

Thank you -- link to details?

That's more consistent with the NOTAMS map, which described zones nowhere near Pt Mugu.

link   
If you mean outside the atmosphere, it was in outer space.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join