It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the secret way to get rid of me:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes, like a vampire or werewolf there is a special way I can be "dealt with"

I moan when I am treated bad. Everyone makes moaning noises when they are treated badly or hurt. Each day I rise and have a Colombian coffee in an Amsterdam style of course and try to make friends with the world. I do like Jesus told Peter, "Forgive them seventy times seven" and all that. Yet constantly I am messed with emotionally or physically.

Honestly, when I go out in public everyone seems to want to take a piece out of me. It has been happening for years and years. The only place this does not happen to me is in a multi cultural area. In Israel it was fine, too, much better than the UK (I bet that surprises you).

I live in an area where lots of rich people have holiday homes. They are the worst kinds of bullies. They are trying to keep this place for themselves and if you are different looking they exclude you. Ask the Hollywood actress Thandie Newton about her experience of being brought up in the place where I am living as a person of a different race:

www.westbriton.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

See folks, I ain't kidding you.

This is what I do when people are mean to me. This is how people have made me feel today after I did something as innocent as walk out the door with an innocent smile to go food shopping.

I want to move in many ways. Multi cultural Camden Town is like heaven to me, for sure. However, I like my little cottage by the sea and leading a quiet life with my musical instruments. So really like a returned Jew to Israel I will stay here no matter how nasty they are. It is teaching me to be very assertive at least. I only participate on ATS when the world disturbs me.

If you will stop disturbing me so then you would not have to put up with my moans and groans from the pain you cause me.

(Sorry I had to say this in public so I don't explode)

edit on 7-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I live in an area where lots of rich people have holiday homes. They are the worst kinds of bullies. They are trying to keep this place for themselves and if you are different looking they exclude you.

Take heart, they are the ones with the problem, not you.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You see to have a ego problem.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I live in an area where lots of rich people have holiday homes. They are the worst kinds of bullies. They are trying to keep this place for themselves and if you are different looking they exclude you.

As hard as it may seem, to the OP, water off a duck my friend... clear your mind and change your thoughts to warmth and keep smiling.. these meanies won't see what's coming and will find utter confusion in why they have to smile back at you... it's all a matter of reconditioning the vibes man.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I feel your pain.
I live in a similar place, in the US. On the ocean, and the rich # holes (actors, bankers, wall street/hedge fund scum, etc) come here for the summers/holidays. That makes it one of the most expensive places to live in the US, the most expensive zip code in the country is part of my town. It sucks.
They're all entitled douche bags that think everything is here just for them and all the locals are supposed to do whatever they say and bend over backwards to please them. We're not rich after all, so we're sub human. That, in turn, makes everyone here a pissed off, gumpy, ass.
If it makes you feel better, I know EXACTLY what you mean.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Adopt a Scottish accent at all times and tell them to get tae f#. I don't know why but it works better in Scottish and sounds more violent. Actually, everything sounds more aggressive in a Scottish accent - use this to your advantage.

Or pretend to be deaf and sign expletives at them, for fun. Anything to help you laugh at them and stop them bringing you down. Who cares what they say? They're probably arses of the highest order. And yes, what he said:

He's right, you know.

B x

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

For sure, for no reason the other day he totally crapped on another member and told him he sounded like a baby and that rap wasn't music when the member uploaded a video of himself rapping (why click a thread with rap in the title if that's your opinion anyway, if not just to be mean?). Now he's here complaining about meanies like he's any better than them. Get real lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: crazyewok

For sure, for no reason the other day he totally crapped on another member and told him he sounded like a baby and that rap wasn't music when the member uploaded a video of himself rapping (why click a thread with rap in the title if that's your opinion anyway, if not just to be mean?). Now he's here complaining about meanies like he's any better than them. Get real lol.

There's a saying (paraphrased): "If you meet a jerk, that person is a jerk. But if everyone you meet are jerks, the real jerk is you."

EDIT: I'm not aiming that at you. Just pointing that out because you seemed to be touching on it.
edit on 7-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If you will stop disturbing me so then you would not have to put up with my moans and groans from the pain you cause me.

I'm sorry the world is not catering to your fragile feelings. Maybe a crying fit in public will make those big meanies treat you kinder. Better yet, portray yourself as the helpless victim and claim it's everyone else's fault.
Seems to work quite well here in the U.S.

new topics

top topics

join