It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I fail to see the point. Is Israel enslaving and terrorizing these people? Yes. Established. This one just doesn't ring true. This isn't an "all or nothing" issue. What? Only Israel can play the internet game?

Pretty hard to call it staged if it is what looks most certainly like an Israeli military vehicle being followed by the control tower spotlight on one of the most heavily occupied parts of Bethlehem and witnessed by a freelance photographer. The language used in the video shows just what they think of the Palestinians, sub humans. The threatened to gas everyone, old and young included to death and then gas them the following day killing an 8 month old baby. I have a daughter that age, I can't imagine the horror this family is enduring all the while no one will be reprimanded for the killing. Amnesty international stated that israel has ripped up the rulebook and kills with impunity and they are right.
edit on 30-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Why it can't be true? here and here you can see very good evidence pointing out place, vehicle and observation tower with light on surveilance. Then you already know there is martial law imposed proven here. Then you have the video in the OP with clear words, in open street.

How can these people living in a martial law state can stage this thing up? More ever with a tower light pointing at them? How did they manage to get the vehicle? Where did it come? Where did it go?

Those guys in a refugee camp, barely have food and water, how can they manage to stage a this off? Specially in a martial law state, where they raid everything, without even asking for permission?

Why not? For all I have seen this is totally plausible and actually it may happen at large in these days.

By the way, can you please refute what i've said just to understand if you don't agree with something in particular and to understand why?
edit on 30/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
The language used in the video shows just what the think of the Palestinians, sub humans.

YES! That's exactly the point. Are you seeing it yet?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Terror comes in multiple ways! Language threats is one.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The language used in the video shows just what the think of the Palestinians, sub humans.

YES! That's exactly the point. Are you seeing it yet?

So you think they wouldn't talk like that? You are purposely ignoring all the evidence shown in the thread. They have shown that they think the Palestinians are sub human by their actions, do you honestly think they would be afraid to say it?

ETA Another link for OP
www.telesurtv.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

....do you honestly think they would be afraid to say it?

Quite frankly that's exactly what I'm saying. This is the digital age. Everyone sees everything. Even the fabricated.
How stupid could you be unless it ain't you?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Quite frankly that's exactly what I'm saying. This is the digital age. Everyone sees everything. Even the fabricated.

You are entitled to believe what you want in regards to this but I'll believe the evidence I can see before me.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

We can also see rocks flying against the vehicle, starting at 27 seconds mark, just has this one:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

www.jerusalemonline.com...

Pro Israeli news site reporting it.
The border police officer has been suspended for the time being

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
and

Hate runs deep in Israel! This is real terrorism!
How many incidents like these happen in the Ocuppied Palestine, how much long they will endure?
Lies won't hold for long, the truth is coming up.

The Border Police issued a statement in response: "This is a very serious incident, which is being treated by the highest ranks. The officer has been suspended from any operational activity until the end of procedures. We will examine his future in the force."

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Pro Israeli news site reporting it.

Won't embed for some reason, copy and paste to address bar, the border police officer has been suspended for the time being

Put a space between 16820 and the [] and it should work fella...
Or press quote on my post and copy and paste how I've done it.

On topic, I can't believe after 2 pages the hasbara folks haven't deluged the thread into oblivion...

Must be looking frantically through the ZioPlaybook for a reference to justify such disgusting behaviour.

RIP bubba.

3.2.1... Hamas
edit on 30-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
and

Hate runs deep in Israel! This is real terrorism!
How many incidents like these happen in the Ocuppied Palestin, how much long they will endure?
Lies won't old on for long, the truth is coming up.

The Border Police issued a statement in response: "This is a very serious incident, which is being treated by the highest ranks. The officer has been suspended from any operational activity until the end of procedures. We will examine his future in the force."

Better question if this wasn't recorded would the IDFhave done anything about it, I am sure this isn't the first time something like this has happened. And to top it off that poor 8 month old baby boy was gassed to death a couple of hours later in the same city.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Much appreciated Charlie

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Apparently th e man is going to b e punished for his stupid threats by his own commanders. He obviously does not need to b e in such a job because he cannot keep his cool. Although Intrepid has a point. it CAN be fabricated with sound files and editing programs easily.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

«if this wasn't recorded would the IDFhave done anything about it»
In my opinion, they wouldn't do anything. This guys do only what they are told to do and they have the examples from above: Ministry of Israel Justice, Ministry of Defence, Prime Minister etc etc.

These are serious intimidation and terror threats that need to be full investigated by international institutions. For those who can't see, they can start to learn how Israel deals with everyone who doesn't comply to their tirany, apartheid and opression!

Palestinians aren't going anywhere and i'm sure they will not stand still, until they are free. It's their right. Freedom is a Human basic right and we all fight for that, specially, if it is in our home.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Calling BS on this one.... until I can see corroboration from a news network that isn't Palestinian. They just drove up to the camera angle, yelled insane stuff and then back away. Uh huh. No friend of the Israeli gov and by extension the IDF but I don't swallow propaganda from anyone.

This.
Absolutely this.
I'm not sold on JerusalemOnline, who aren't exactly reputable either, so I'll wait until there's an official statement from someone that actually has some authority on such matters.

Plus, look at the ridiculous quote in that 'news' article:

“Inhabitants of Aida, we are the Israeli occupation forces, if you throw stones we will hit you with gas until you die. The children, the youth, and the old people, all of you – we won’t spare any of you”.

You really think that the IDF would refer to THEMSELVES as the "Israeli Occupation Forces"?

Not so much.

This is propaganda. Nothing more.
edit on 30-10-2015 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I see a pickup. Dude, I'm not insensitive of the Palestinian plight. I just refuse to let my intelligence to be insulted but them or the Israelis. Be outraged at what's going on but don't swallow swill just because you want to hear it.

Hold on man, that's no pickup, and sure it could be staged, but almost anything can be staged, in this case the correct props are there as far as the vehicle is concerned, the reporters tweets are there, and if she saw it, the voicing is likely real and not added. Only the geography needs a local confirmation. As for the content, the IDF have done much worse, as have so many standing armies as well as terrorists.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24

You really think that the IDF would refer to THEMSELVES as the "Israeli Occupation Forces"?
Not so much.
This is propaganda. Nothing more.

Dude with all respect, go back to this post

Edit:

originally posted by: Awen24
I'm not sold on JerusalemOnline,

After all the evidence presented here and by media from jerusalem online referring to the The Border Police statement, still is propganda!? wow! How blind can it be? Imagine if there wasn't no video, no israeli press, no investigation... nobody would believe in this. poor ones are those who live in this opression against this amount of manipulative people, with no mercy.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Chicago students get death threat over Palestine protest

one of the students received a threatening email message:

If there is one more demonstration in the quad from your petty organization, consider it to be your real bodies falling next time. What you did was downright anti-Semitism. Don’t underestimate the Jewish presence on campus. #jewhater

The student filed a report with campus police.

Saadeh said that although the death threat is frightening and is being taken seriously, SJP members will not stop organizing. “They’re not going to shut us up with this,” she said.

Palestine Legal stated last week that it has responded to more than 35 campus incidents over the last month.

“The pattern persists: with a rise in activism comes a rise in suppression,” the group said.

Flush with new injections of cash, Israel-aligned organizations are stepping up their efforts to smear and intimidate students involved in Palestine activism.

Facebook threats; Assault; etc.. more at the link on top!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Looks like sheer propaganda to me, as per usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join