It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It doesn't cease to astound me when it comes to new ways of opressing the Palestinian people in their homeland.

The latest video uploaded to the web shows Israeli military shouting threat's of death by gas to all the Palestinians.

What we can ear on the following video is totally insane! If the translations are correct this guys are committing a serious crime! This is plain and simple Terror!

Israeli soldiers tell Palestinians: ‘We will gas you until you die'

We will blind your eyes with gas until you die, your homes, your families, brothers, sons, everyone.

Are this guys the new NAZI? What is this? What's happening overthere?

Video with subtitles.

Details and video are at the link.
edit on 30/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Yes I saw this on another site . The irony is astounding is it not

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Wow

For a country that uses the holocaust as a victim card they sure are ignorant of it.....

Sad how humans have such short memories.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Calling BS on this one.... until I can see corroboration from a news network that isn't Palestinian. They just drove up to the camera angle, yelled insane stuff and then back away. Uh huh. No friend of the Israeli gov and by extension the IDF but I don't swallow propaganda from anyone.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Palestinian baby dies from tear gas fired by Israeli army: health ministry

Both of these incidents took place in Bethlehem, the baby was killed after they had threatened the people. Will anyone be reprimanded?

I posted this in your other thread also.

ETA more links

www.independent.co.uk... roops-a6715726.html

news.yahoo.com...

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 30-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sounds kinda Ironic, coming from a people who had firsthand experience with Gas. Zyklon B...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Calling BS on this one.... until I can see corroboration from a news network that isn't Palestinian. They just drove up to the camera angle, yelled insane stuff and then back away. Uh huh. No friend of the Israeli gov and by extension the IDF but I don't swallow propaganda from anyone.

It was witnessed by a freelance photographer named Megan Hanna she wrote the article.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

It was witnessed by a freelance photographer named Megan Hanna she wrote the article.

OK. Don't know the person. Maybe has an agenda, maybe set up to see one. That just looks so damn staged.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

OK. Don't know the person. Maybe has an agenda, maybe set up to see one. That just looks so damn staged.

And the killing of a baby by gas also in Bethlehem? Also staged?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What's that got to do with this being potentially staged?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

How did they get a military vehicle to stage the event?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What's that got to do with this being potentially staged?

They threatened to gas the residents in Bethlehem in the first story and then actually do it in the second. Very relevant.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

How did they get a military vihcle to stage the event?

I see a pickup. Dude, I'm not insensitive of the Palestinian plight. I just refuse to let my intelligence to be insulted but them or the Israelis. Be outraged at what's going on but don't swallow swill just because you want to hear it.
edit on 30-10-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The vid looks like complete Bull#. Sorry, no offense OP, but it's obvious to me. BS.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

ok, If this is Aida refugee camp in Bethlehem and taking in consideration the measures theSecurity Cabinet Authorizes Police to Impose Closure on East Jerusalem Neighborhoods , How can they stage a thing like this, in a martial law state?

I can also be skeptical. But can this happen with all the control imposed in the area?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How did they get a military vihcle to stage the event?

I see a pickup. Dude, I'm not insensitive of the Palestinian plight. I just refuse to let my intelligence to be insulted but them or the Israelis. Be outraged at what's going on but don't swallow swill just because you want to hear it.

Is not a pickup but a military vehicle, turn your brightness up and Has a logo on the front.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The vehicle in the OP video is very much like this one:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

The vehicle in the OP video is very much like this one:

Here is a zoomed version

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Aren't these the light of the «control towers» pointing out to vehicle:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I fail to see the point. Is Israel enslaving and terrorizing these people? Yes. Established. This one just doesn't ring true. This isn't an "all or nothing" issue. What? Only Israel can play the internet game?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join