It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: intrepid

The vehicle in the OP video is very much like this one:

Here is a zoomed version

That is very similar if not identical. Look carefully at the shape. Not sure if it's pure propaganda, but there is truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: sosobad
....do you honestly think they would be afraid to say it?

Quite frankly that's exactly what I'm saying. This is the digital age. Everyone sees everything. Even the fabricated.
How stupid could you be unless it ain't you?

We live in a world that is now do desensitised to the truth, people are now uttering things with impunity, knowing fully well that nothing will be done. Look at the US as an example, with the law enforcement, almost daily, making a mockery of the justice system, overtly abusing their power, and getting away with it.

Why not in a war zone? Where the only wrong you can do is be caught doing wrong.

This may have failed to work half a century ago... but everywhere you look around this planet today, there is overt injustice perpetuated without so much as a distant whistle and gaze cast out into the yonder...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24

originally posted by: intrepid
Calling BS on this one.... until I can see corroboration from a news network that isn't Palestinian. They just drove up to the camera angle, yelled insane stuff and then back away. Uh huh. No friend of the Israeli gov and by extension the IDF but I don't swallow propaganda from anyone.

This.
Absolutely this.
I'm not sold on JerusalemOnline, who aren't exactly reputable either, so I'll wait until there's an official statement from someone that actually has some authority on such matters.

Plus, look at the ridiculous quote in that 'news' article:

“Inhabitants of Aida, we are the Israeli occupation forces, if you throw stones we will hit you with gas until you die. The children, the youth, and the old people, all of you – we won’t spare any of you”.

You really think that the IDF would refer to THEMSELVES as the "Israeli Occupation Forces"?

Not so much.

This is propaganda. Nothing more.

Attacking Jerusalem online? Calling them not reputable?

Jerusalem Online is a website that allows visitors to view five minute video summaries of headlines from Israel's local Channel 2 television news.[1] Launched in August 2005 during Israel's pullout from the Gaza Strip, the site has over 55,000 users and is free of charge.

Owned by channel 2, who are channel 2?

In 1990, after 13 years of deliberations, the Knesset passed a law that paved the way for the establishment of commercial television in Israel. The goal was to enhance pluralism and create competition. Channel 2 began broadcasting on 4 November 1993.

I suspect that it could come straight from bibi's mouth and you would still deny it. Laughable

Here is the times of Israel reporting it

www.timesofisrael.com...
edit on 31-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

"Attacking" is a pretty strong word.
My scepticism stems from the fact that I've seen articles on JerusalemOnline that didn't seem to have been vetted adequately. Now, with that said - it certainly looks like this one can be put to bed in terms of any potential hoax.

What should be noticed here though, is the distinction between the Israeli and Palestinian reaction to such things.

When an Israeli says these things, he's suspended and faces charges.

When a Palestinian does these things, nobody blinks an eye, and he's treated like a hero by the Palestinian leadership.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24

"Attacking" is a pretty strong word.
My scepticism stems from the fact that I've seen articles on JerusalemOnline that didn't seem to have been vetted adequately. Now, with that said - it certainly looks like this one can be put to bed in terms of any potential hoax.

What should be noticed here though, is the distinction between the Israeli and Palestinian reaction to such things.

When an Israeli says these things, he's suspended and faces charges.

When a Palestinian does these things, nobody blinks an eye, and he's treated like a hero by the Palestinian leadership.

If this was not caught on camera would he have been suspended? Are you saying this is an isolated incident?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Its not just gas its poo water too!

Lets not forget dumping and spraying sewage on the streets and homes of the Palistenians! Making Palistine a shi##y place to live in quite literaly! And they dump toxic waste in palistine just in case anyone was wondering where it went!

One thing is when sewage just flows into your land but its another when you take time and energy to literaly spray peoples homes around the city with sewage.

Israeli security forces spray 'Raw Sewage' at Palestinian streets and homes

Israeli sewage-dumping and toxic waste in Palestinian villages
edit on 31-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
There is also the destruction of local farms!

They call it the Skunk!

STINKY Skunk spray CANNON

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

I went to your link, your Palestinian propaganda link.
After reading the whole thing, there were too many indications of lies!
I wouldn't get all dithered up over the disinformation/propaganda!
All sides do it, and this is an obvious attempt to gain wide-eyed sympathy points.
The Palestinians suck that teat dry, constantly.
Frankly, I'll just sit back with some popcorn, and if it ever comes to my door, I'll deal with it then.
Until then, you won't find me believing any of that crap!
Yeah, I heard it on the news/internet/youtube...
Riiiight! *__-
edit on 31-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Its not just gas its poo water too!

Lets not forget dumping and spraying sewage on the streets and homes of the Palistenians! Making Palistine a shi##y place to live in quite literaly! And they dump toxic waste in palistine just in case anyone was wondering where it went!

I watched your first video.
What makes you think that is what they were spraying? I saw nothing in the video to suggest that!
Perhaps I missed, could you please direct me to a credible source for your information?
It could have been water, for all I know.
I din see no turds!
Could it be more Palestinian propaganda?
Please, educate me! *__-

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Please give me a break . This is not propganda. It actually happened and it has been reported by the media outlets from israel. So please, respect others people intelligence and if you have nothing to say about this Nazi attitude please find yourself a hole to hide in.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Israeli Soldiers And Zionist Settlers Gather Around The Body of a Palestinian shot dead in the center of the Israeli-occupied city of Hebron

1pic a 1000 words...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: voyger2We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

I went to your link, your Palestinian propaganda link.
After reading the whole thing, there were too many indications of lies!
I wouldn't get all dithered up over the disinformation/propaganda!
All sides do it, and this is an obvious attempt to gain wide-eyed sympathy points.
The Palestinians suck that teat dry, constantly.
Frankly, I'll just sit back with some popcorn, and if it ever comes to my door, I'll deal with it then.
Until then, you won't find me believing any of that crap!
Yeah, I heard it on the news/internet/youtube...
Riiiight! *__-

Then you don't read too good my friend, the offending officer has already been suspended for the deed, there is also a statement from his superiors.
Not liking it does not make it a lie.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Just to back you up here is links

m.news24.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

I suspect that it won't make a difference to that member though. Bigotry too engrained to care what the truth is.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

This looks so staged

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

This looks so staged

Another staged comment? I suppose the IDF staged the statement they made about suspending the officer that done this?

Your basic look at this is

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

just because you 're seriously into the Palestinian cause doesn't mean that this can't be staged. I don't trust a picture, recording, audio recording of anything posted on the internet until someone professional confirms that its legit.

The Photoshop age can make anyone believe anything

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

just because you 're seriously into the Palestinian cause doesn't mean that this can't be staged. I don't trust a picture, recording, audio recording of anything posted on the internet until someone professional confirms that its legit.

The Photoshop age can make anyone believe anything

Read the thread and get your head out of the sand, the IDF already admitted this happened and suspended the officer. Is the IDF lying? Or are you just trying to muddy the waters? Pathetic

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yeah...assuming the translation is correct, they ARE spreading terror as a warning. But you forget to mention...THEY ARE YELLING AT TERRORISTS!!! Why can't some of you jew haters get over this idea that the muslims there are innocent. They bomb, they maim, they kill, the knife, etc. every jew then can. And then when Israel hits back...you make posts like this?

What a joke! Where were you to call out the "Palestinians" during their knife attacks in Israel on the jewish citizens? Were you calling that terrorism? I'd like to see the thread you started to condemn them. Please point it out to me...a link would be nice.

Don't worry...I'm not waiting for it. It doesn't exist. Why? Because there are many here on ATS that seem to believe that if fifty people go out and knife innocent people, that lobbing a missile over there is not justified. Guess what? It is more than fair. The "Palestinians" are **SNIP** lead by and commanded by terrorist leaders who WANT this to continue.

I'll make you a bet. If the US were to go over there and say...OK...the next one to attack gets nuked. We would be nuking the muslims within a week. They can't control themselves..**SNIP**

But...just my humble opinion.
edit on 10/31/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped hateful remark.

edit on 10/31/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Israeli Soldiers And Zionist Settlers Gather Around The Body of a Palestinian shot dead in the center of the Israeli-occupied city of Hebron

1pic a 1000 words...

One pic doesn't even begin to tell a story. You posted it...tell me the story behind it. What happened? Do you know? I doubt it. My guess...this dead terrorists was doing something to endanger, threaten or kill another person and they were put down like the dog they were. But I don't know the story.

So again...1000 words is what you said. Tell me the story behind this picture.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join