It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

OK...now that all of THAT is out of the way...here is my point. You didn't open this thread to report on a news story nor did you post an informative, researched article or video. You stumbled upon a video that some here dispute as a "set-up" and post it saying "It doesn't cease to astound me when it comes to new ways of opressing the Palestinian people in their homeland.".

You accept the YouTube video as FACT and then spread the word. Then you post that picture (see my response above) showing what could be almost any situation and state "1000 words". You don't know what happened in that picture...you posted it for the sole purpose of attacking Israel and their people implying they did something wrong. But you know nothing about it.

Then, during this "review" by ATS Admins...I stop over to your profile and shock of all shocks...all I see is a bunch of anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian posts in your history.

So back to that point I am making. You appear to have a problem with Israel and their people, you appear to support the Palestinians regardless that they kill, maim and destroy lives in this war also, you blame only one side of the war, you post pictures and videos with the sole purpose of "informing" others on ATS about the horrors Israel is performing on the innocent, non-violent Palestinians and you don't even take a second to see if the video or pictures are accurate. Or...you don't care as long as it fits your agenda of demonizing one group...one race...one country for your own personal vendetta.

That is my point. If you wish to discuss hate...I suggest looking into the mirror because THAT is what you are spreading, THAT is what you are trying to convince other of...and THAT is against ATS policy.

PS: I am not jewish, I believe both sides in this "war" are wrong and should stop and I have no horse in this race. I just call them (or you) as I see it.
edit on 11/1/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: Added PS

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
HaHa...The mistake you made was playing the video so people could see what really is going on...

Those terrorists are killing babies with their rock throwing...So they get threatened with gas if they do not stop...Lucky for them I wasn't there...I'd use a flame thrower on the rock throwers...

And as it turns out, the threat of using gas was not a serious or legitimate threat...They are trying to scare the rock throwers into putting down their rocks and going home...

You guys crack me up...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

OK...now that all of THAT is out of the way...here is my point. You didn't open this thread to report on a news story nor did you post an informative, researched article or video. You stumbled upon a video that some here dispute as a "set-up" and post it saying "It doesn't cease to astound me when it comes to new ways of opressing the Palestinian people in their homeland.".

You accept the YouTube video as FACT and then spread the word. Then you post that picture (see my response above) showing what could be almost any situation and state "1000 words". You don't know what happened in that picture...you posted it for the sole purpose of attacking Israel and their people implying they did something wrong. But you know nothing about it.

Then, during this "review" by ATS Admins...I stop over to your profile and shock of all shocks...all I see is a bunch of anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian posts in your history.

So back to that point I am making. You appear to have a problem with Israel and their people, you appear to support the Palestinians regardless that they kill, maim and destroy lives in this war also, you blame only one side of the war, you post pictures and videos with the sole purpose of "informing" others on ATS about the horrors Israel is performing on the innocent, non-violent Palestinians and you don't even take a second to see if the video or pictures are accurate. Or...you don't care as long as it fits your agenda of demonizing one group...one race...one country for your own personal vendetta.

That is my point. If you wish to discuss hate...I suggest looking into the mirror because THAT is what you are spreading, THAT is what you are trying to convince other of...and THAT is against ATS policy.

PS: I am not jewish, I believe both sides in this "war" are wrong and should stop and I have no horse in this race. I just call them (or you) as I see it.

Amen!
And the truth prevails in your post and the following couple posts (MaxMech and Iscool)!
Good call on the antiSemitic haters and their propaganda!

edit on 2-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You see this allot with psychologically molested kids . When becoming parents themselfs they usually do the same with their own kids. .

Seems like the Israelis are now at this point to do the same to others.

edit on 0b08America/ChicagoMon, 02 Nov 2015 06:38:08 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Nov 2015 06:38:08 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: sosobad

Unfortunately...they are all a group by choice. They are all terrorists or individuals that aid terrorism against the Israelis. If they aren't and don't support killing the jews, then let them denounce and remove their leaders that use the muslim people to continue this war for their own personal benefit.

Ok by your logic I should view all Americans as evil greedy war mongers who reveil in war and destruction and think they have the moral right to force there views and ways on others by force because of the actions of your politicians and presidents? I mean surely if thats not the case you shoukd remove your leaders?

I dont think that but by your logic I should right?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The day you can point to an American strapping on a bomb, going overseas and blowing up women and children...yes. The second you find a group of Christians going into another country and knifing non-Christians because they are non-Christians...absolutely. And when you find a bunch of Americans wearing masks and flying the flag our our God....beheading civilians and recording it so they can post it on YouTube...yup...100%.

Until then...don't try to compare apples and oranges. These people are uncontrollable, religion driven animals that know nothing but violence, murder and terrorism.

PS: I'll give you another example. If America is at war with FILL-IN-THE-BLANK and our government decides to launch a missile from behind a hospital...and the hospital gets blown up in retaliation...and a member of my family dies...I'm going after OUR government...not FILL-IN-THE-BLANK. Why? Because THEY caused it.
edit on 11/3/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
One more picture that speak's volumes of the daily opression inflicted to people at Hebron:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

OMG...are you still here? Just goose-stepping back into the thread huh? Care to share the story behind that picture? I'm sure you know...you wouldn't want to look silly again. Right?
edit on 11/5/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join