It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Briebart..racist BS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here's Why I'll Be Wearing a Native American Headdress Next Halloween

she might have donned the more recognisable modern Native American costume of a fleece jacket, vodka breath, a betting slip and a pair of jeans from Big and Mighty straining under the effects of a Taco Bell paunch. But I digress.

Don't ya just love the voice of a certain party ending his story with a vile stereotype.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Breitbart is the gawker of fringe conservative media.
and Milo is the star quarterback of provocative poop talking.

But dont mistake this nonsense chat to be anything more than pandering to the twits, and annoying the PC crowd..he knows what he is doing and is thrives on hand wringing anger towards him (aka, clickbait). He even uses his own characteristics to further his controversy, being a gay catholic who is wildly flamboyant yet also condesendingly religious he confuses everyone.

and he is actually kinda funny in his strange andrew dice clay meets that one ott super flamer guy from kids in the hall kinda way. I like him, but quite often I want to punch him repeatedly for being such a abrasive jerk.

as far as a party affiliation..he is of course very right wing, but I think his outlook is more a party of trolling first and foremost.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hey some folks swear by them..the problem is they have not a clue and really don't care for as far as their mentality goes: THIS IS MY WORLD AND UR JUST A SQUIRREL TRYING TO GET A NUT!! and when a thousand pissed off people shows up outside their building and boycotting advertisers who supports them, hear them whine squeal like stuck pigs.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Take it as humor.
As should he, lest he courts being scalped.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Trash website

Don't give them any clicks is my best advice.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

I LOL'd

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Seems like Breitbart is very popular among the way out left progressive liberals. I have never even been to the site...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
How desperate are the democrats now?
They try to drag up anything on the right and proclaim they have a skeleton in the closet. But then completely ignore their leading lady has a whole graveyard in her closet.
They reek of desperation. Somebody is worried about 2016.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's the same thing when people on the way out right point out outlandish writings at Talking Points Memo or Media Matters.

It's like a modern game of Pong...most Americans are somewhere hovering around the middle of the screen, and Breitbart and Media Matters are the ones way out there hurling flaming balls of insulting BS back and forth, as if anyone with any sense really cares about what they have to say.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
Here's Why I'll Be Wearing a Native American Headdress Next Halloween

she might have donned the more recognisable modern Native American costume of a fleece jacket, vodka breath, a betting slip and a pair of jeans from Big and Mighty straining under the effects of a Taco Bell paunch. But I digress.

Don't ya just love the voice of a certain party ending his story with a vile stereotype.

Odd that you're quote truncates the beginning of the sentence:

Of course, if she’d actually wanted to be offensive, she might have donned the more recognisable modern Native American costume of a fleece jacket, vodka breath, a betting slip and a pair of jeans from Big and Mighty straining under the effects of a Taco Bell paunch. But I digress.

She being Ellie Goulding, I have no idea who Ellie Goulding is, nor do I care but is her wearing a Native American headdress moar or less offensive than Felipe Rose? Or does he get a pass because he is a protected class?
edit on 10/7/2015 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How desperate are the democrats now?
They try to drag up anything on the right and proclaim they have a skeleton in the closet. But then completely ignore their leading lady has a whole graveyard in her closet.
They reek of desperation. Somebody is worried about 2016.

geez...how desperate are you trying to blame democrats for this....hey, that rain in South Carolina???....caused by democrats......school shooting in Oregon????....democrats fault.

new topics

top topics

join