It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: namelesss

You sound like a spokesman for the SISI group themselves!

I appreciate the ad-hom attack, but have you any real refutation to what I said, or does it merely offend your emotional nationalist brainwashing?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

America is a heavy armed nation of citizens that will have not problem taking care of any ISIS representatives or Islamic terrorist fundamentalist that will dare to come to harm innocent people in their name of the deranged religious crap.

Just look what happen to the wannabe in the name of Mohammad, on the site of the Mohammad contest drawing.

He met a very well armed American.

The killers wannabe fundamentalist has done enough damage in our nation already, from Boston bomber, to massacres in military bases and 9/11.

I hear all that emotional macho BS, dear, but you have yet to offer an intelligible refutation of what I said.
After all the flags and bells and whistles and egos and nationalist fanaticism,... what is left is a murderer murdering someone "accused of murder"! Not tried in court, but another one simply put on a hit list by our straight-shooting, honest, transparent, ultimately believable, highly ethical government!
Not in my name!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

America is a heavy armed nation of citizens that will have not problem taking care of any ISIS representatives or Islamic terrorist fundamentalist that will dare to come to harm innocent people in their name of the deranged religious crap.

Just look what happen to the wannabe in the name of Mohammad, on the site of the Mohammad contest drawing.

The killers wannabe fundamentalist has done enough damage in our nation already, from Boston bomber, to massacres in military bases and 9/11.

I hear all that emotional macho BS, dear, but you have yet to offer an intelligible refutation of what I said.
After all the flags and bells and whistles and egos and nationalist fanaticism,... what is left is a murderer murdering someone "accused of murder"! Not tried in court, but another one simply put on a hit list by our straight-shooting, honest, transparent, ultimately believable, highly ethical government!
Not in my name!

If you're American, too late, already done in your name, no take backs. Really all that's left is you calling people names (murderer) with no more justification than you claim the shooter had for taking his shot, according to you anyway. You say he "murdered" UBL, but you could also say the shooter was born on Mercury and it would mean exactly the same thing to anybody other than yourself.

Nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

At least the rest of us can send him congratulation cards and presents!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
O'Neill wouldn't be hard to find as is a regular contributor on FOXNEWS/NYC (in the flesh) "Outnumbered" forum.

edit on 7-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Not in my name!

Didfnt you know? According to the bible a soldier who kills another fighter in their line of duty does not need to worry and bin laden also was armed at the time btw. ALso according to the definition it wasnt murder btw. A s a terrorist bin laden was not covered under the geneva conventions except as a illegal combatant who are to be either executed on site or taken before a military tribunal for a death sentence.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I stand by my post, been passionate about certain issues goes both ways as you can see.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What? No Navy Seal took out Bin Laden!!
He died in December 2001 from kidney failure in hospital in Saudi.
I thought everybody knew that?!!

edit on 8-10-2015 by Antidisestablishment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Not in my name!

Didfnt you know? According to the bible a soldier who kills another fighter in their line of duty does not need to worry and bin laden also was armed at the time btw. ALso according to the definition it wasnt murder btw. A s a terrorist bin laden was not covered under the geneva conventions except as a illegal combatant who are to be either executed on site or taken before a military tribunal for a death sentence.

Sorry, the man was accused of committing a crime! He committed an illegal act, he did not accompany some army invading the Citadel, he masterminded a crime, allegedly.
You get all of your news from where, that you would be willing to believe some of that manipulative gov't propaganda and jump up at the sound of a flag and the waving of some martial music and a few code words; 9/11, ohhh, the chiiiildren!! And off you pop, at the mere accusation, and the swallowing of a load of government propaganda, manipulative drivel for the 'tools/drones'...
I'm sorry, but all that crap is gonernment-eze for validating a hit to the ignorant masses!
You do not even know if he is really dead or living in San Diego in a condo!
YOU see the body?
You feel his pulse?
The US government is who YOU believe for accurate and complete information?
(pregnant pause... timing is everything! *__- )

He should have been arrested, like any criminal, and his henchmen, and tried and dealt with from there.
According to what America used to stand for.
Now, they just make hits, for $ and flash, in addition to various wars.
Yay for military industry.
And after chasing him all that time, all that EMBARRASSING LONG time, Obama HAD to catch and murder him just to save face!
Well, the country was dancing like the Muslims did over 9/11 and, I didn't even see the body on any of the world or local news.

'Fore I jump up and harm anyone, I'd have to 'believe' something!
No one harms others unless infected with a belief or two!

Just sayin... it'll take a lot more than that pathetic dog and pony show from that Cirque Du Freaque to pull the wool over these baby blues! *__-

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

Yes the truth is been hidden, but our government created a medial Hollywood style stage campaign and now look what is happening, but does the Jihadist wannabe killer women knows that?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Bin Laden was already dead.

An MSNBC hit piece that attempts to debunk Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik’s assertion that Osama Bin Laden died from Marfan syndrome in 2001 unwittingly provides corroboration from a top Cornell doctor who first made similar statements in an interview with Salon magazine two months after 9/11. Pieczenik, a State Department official in three different administrations and an award-winning Harvard Medical School luminary, told The Alex Jones Show last week that the alleged raid on Bin Laden’s compound was a fable because Osama had already been dead for the best part of a decade. Pieczenik originally appeared on the show back in April 2002 when he asserted that Bin Laden had been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan. According to French intelligence reports, CIA agents visited Bin Laden at the American Hospital in Dubai in July 2001, two months before 9/11. It was also widely acknowledged at the time that Bin Laden needed a kidney dialysis machine because of renal health problems. Indeed, CBS News reported that Bin Laden was having kidney dialysis treatment the night before 9/11. No dialysis machine was found in the alleged compound in Pakistan, which prompted the corporate media to backtrack and report that that he actually had kidney stones, not kidney disease, despite the fact that the CIA admitted back in 2008 that Bin Laden had suffered from kidney failure.

Infowars Bin Laden death
edit on 8-10-2015 by Antidisestablishment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I stand by my post, been passionate about certain issues goes both ways as you can see.

I do not devalue your Perspective, I just present this one.
All are of equal ultimate value.
And passion is delicious! *__-
(Just don't hurt folks'!)
edit on 8-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Maybe somebody needs so send her this information.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I believe the reason that Al quaida was still been supported after the US campaign in Afghanistan and Iraq may have been due to the terrorist group keeping Bin laden ideology alive, even if he was death, is well known that he used doubles like Sadam did and many other well known US targeted leaders has done also due to the high profile the US puts on them.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6... but you could also say the shooter was born on Mercury and it would mean exactly the same thing to anybody other than yourself. Nothing.

How exciting to meet someone who lacking understanding, assumes all are!
Gee...
I guess that you didn't know that all 'meaning' exists in the eye (thoughts/imagination) of the beholder!
Or lack of 'meaning'.
I will accept that you spoke, emotionally, for yourself and no one else.
And if what I offer makes no sense to you, I won't waste our precious time any further...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6... but you could also say the shooter was born on Mercury and it would mean exactly the same thing to anybody other than yourself. Nothing.

How exciting to meet someone who lacking understanding, assumes all are!
Gee...
I guess that you didn't know that all 'meaning' exists in the eye (thoughts/imagination) of the beholder!
Or lack of 'meaning'.
I will accept that you spoke, emotionally, for yourself and no one else.
And if what I offer makes no sense to you, I won't waste our precious time any further...

Aw. When one has to resort to nothing more than personal attacks and condescension, one has nothing left worth saying.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Bin Laden's funeral notice was published on December 26, 2001, in the Egyptian newspaper al-Ward:
www.paulcraigroberts.org...
Some of you need to get yourselves informed about events instead of taking absurd threads like this one seriously. It's like arguing whether the sledge of Santa Klaus is drawn by four reindeer or six reindeer.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Bin Laden's funeral notice was published on December 26, 2001, in the Egyptian newspaper al-Ward:
www.paulcraigroberts.org...
Some of you need to get yourselves informed about events instead of taking absurd threads like this one seriously. It's like arguing whether the sledge of Santa Klaus is drawn by four reindeer or six reindeer.

Seen the theory along with the whole Tim ossman thing. Conflicting stories all you can do is choose a side to believe. No different from 911

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Not in my name!

Sorry, the man was accused of committing a crime! He committed an illegal act, he did not accompany some army invading the Citadel, he masterminded a crime, allegedly.
You get all of your news from where, that you would be willing to believe some of that manipulative gov't propaganda and jump up at the sound of a flag and the waving of some martial music and a few code words; 9/11, ohhh, the chiiiildren!! And off you pop, at the mere accusation, and the swallowing of a load of government propaganda, manipulative drivel for the 'tools/drones'...
I'm sorry, but all that crap is gonernment-eze for validating a hit to the ignorant masses!
You do not even know if he is really dead or living in San Diego in a condo!
YOU see the body?
You feel his pulse?
The US government is who YOU believe for accurate and complete information?
(pregnant pause... timing is everything! *__- )

He should have been arrested, like any criminal, and his henchmen, and tried and dealt with from there.
According to what America used to stand for.
Now, they just make hits, for $ and flash, in addition to various wars.
Yay for military industry.
And after chasing him all that time, all that EMBARRASSING LONG time, Obama HAD to catch and murder him just to save face!
Well, the country was dancing like the Muslims did over 9/11 and, I didn't even see the body on any of the world or local news.

'Fore I jump up and harm anyone, I'd have to 'believe' something!
No one harms others unless infected with a belief or two!

Just sayin... it'll take a lot more than that pathetic dog and pony show from that Cirque Du Freaque to pull the wool over these baby blues! *__-

Terrorist have no rights. If we go by your logic MANSON would be a free man right? Hitler would had gotten off scott free because he didnt personally do anything right? The man was verified to had given orders and was guilty of ordering murders and other nastiness. No i was not out there waving a US flag singing the anthem.
Bin laden was worthless Even before 9-11. Clinton tried to kill him as well and we all know how laid back clinton was. If he tried to whack bin laden h e must had been a bad man.

By definition What they did to bin laden was not murder. It was proactive self defense of not just the US but of the worlds people. But hey keep ragging on about me being a brainwashed patriot who gleeps in flag sheets and believes everything that is told to me.(thats sarcasm btw) I dont want you actually thinking i do such things.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So, was UBL having dialysis the night before 9-11 (as written in your copy) or was he dead months before (as written in your copy)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join