It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Actions have consequences.

But given the entire odd exercise of storming into Pakistan, killing bin Laden, and dumping him out to sea, I more question what the real reason for his coming out about being the one who took the kill shot. I smell some collusion and maybe some conspiracy here.

a reply to: windword
Mmmhmm.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I should have done that 1st, sorry.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut like all his teammates managed to do.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
But I thought Osama has been dead since right before 9/11/01.
Isn't that why tptb used him as the scapegoat along with the yellow cake?
Has there been another dimensional shift?
Like stain and stein?

Interesting theory. Kidney issues and so on. With no first hand knowledge all you can do is pick a side to believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
No worries!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

They didn't matt Bissonnette, wrote a book. Seems he may have exposed some info though and has legal issues . Sorry when people in this country try to cash in because a hot pickle from McDonald's burns their chin I'm not going to bash ex special forces members looking to cash in.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I still dont understand the rational behind that. Kill him then give him a burial at sea?
Heck, they let Sadam hang and swing in the streets. why lug the filthy caracas of osama around, then slap him on a carrier and dump him out.... Seems a little set up.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

He came home and has had to continue fighting a war in sorts.

Hmmm, let's see. Go after a SEAL who can kill you a thousand ways when he isn't pissed at you.....10 thousand, when he is.
I can't imagine there are many Jihad Johnnies looking to pick up that gig.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

He came home and has had to continue fighting a war in sorts.

Hmmm, let's see. Go after a SEAL who can kill you a thousand ways when he isn't pissed at you.....10 thousand, when he is.
I can't imagine there are many Jihad Johnnies looking to pick up that gig.

What do you have for a standard terrorist? guns and bombs. I think the seals knock all the out by day three of training to get to the more advanced methods of killing. Not sure this target would work out that good for any terrorist.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So what if we oust the ouster and call for her death ?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

So, murdering the murderer is not ok?
A murderous president, identifying 'bad' people and sending in his death squads and drones is fine, and not 'extreme', but demanding the head of the murderer is extreme and outrageous?
Really?
I don't think so at all!
I remain unimpressed.
Yawn....

"Let the dead bury the dead!"
edit on 7-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Name and address of terrorists ---

Mrs. ISIS/Sally Jones
c/- Britain/ Iraq/Syria

take that to the snackbar !

edit on 7-10-2015 by radarloveguy because: doh

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

They didn't matt Bissonnette, wrote a book. Seems he may have exposed some info though and has legal issues . Sorry when people in this country try to cash in because a hot pickle from McDonald's burns their chin I'm not going to bash ex special forces members looking to cash in.

People eating at McDonald's don't sign non disclosure agreements and don't have a couple dozen other people relying on them to not give anything away that can identify them.

I have no sympathy for men who sign up to stay in the shadows and then buck that ideal for personal gain. You wanna do high speed crap and get your name in the papers, be an athlete. Don't sign up to be a shadow warrior.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

You sound like a spokesman for the SISI group themselves!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I say send there address to Putin

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
DP
edit on 7-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Should be a cell at Guantanamo with her name on it.

Or better a TRIAL and then life without parole.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

People eating at McDonald's don't sign non disclosure agreements and don't have a couple dozen other people relying on them to not give anything away that can identify them.

I have no sympathy for men who sign up to stay in the shadows and then buck that ideal for personal gain. You wanna do high speed crap and get your name in the papers, be an athlete. Don't sign up to be a shadow warrior.

That's fine, but you said the rest of the team didn't say anything and that's not true. And as none of us have any clue what his non disclosure agreement covered we have no clue what he was allowed to say. But considering o'Neil has no legal troubles for his claims of killing bin but bissonet does for the book he wrote, that tells me that o'Neil didn't violate any non disclosure agreement at all. He was fine to say what he did. Was it smart...maybe not. Not real concerned with his safety though.

Don't make a false statement then change topics from keeping quiet to non disclosure when your false statement is called out.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

America is a heavy armed nation of citizens that will have not problem taking care of any ISIS representatives or Islamic terrorist fundamentalist that will dare to come to harm innocent people in their name of the deranged religious crap.

Just look what happen to the wannabe in the name of Mohammad, on the site of the Mohammad contest drawing.

He met a very well armed American.

The killers wannabe fundamentalist has done enough damage in our nation already, from Boston bomber, to massacres in military bases and 9/11.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That's fine, but you said the rest of the team didn't say anything and that's not true. And as none of us have any clue what his non disclosure agreement covered we have no clue what he was allowed to say. But considering o'Neil has no legal troubles for his claims of killing bin but bissonet does for the book he wrote, that tells me that o'Neil didn't violate any non disclosure agreement at all. He was fine to say what he did. Was it smart...maybe not. Not real concerned with his safety though.

Don't make a false statement then change topics from keeping quiet to non disclosure when your false statement is called out.

Okay tough guy, you got me. Bissonette ran his mouth too. That completely nullifies all the other guys on the raid who didn't run their mouth. You're right, DoD isn't charging him with anything. There's just a bunch of other SEALs who aren't happy with him, and have publicly said so.

As for the NDA comment? You're the one who brought McDonald's in to the equation, but I'm the one changing topics? Please.

Don't be in such a rush to scream "nanny nanny boo boo" that you come off looking like a keyboard badass.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join