It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut like all his teammates managed to do.

They didn't matt Bissonnette, wrote a book. Seems he may have exposed some info though and has legal issues . Sorry when people in this country try to cash in because a hot pickle from McDonald's burns their chin I'm not going to bash ex special forces members looking to cash in.

People eating at McDonald's don't sign non disclosure agreements and don't have a couple dozen other people relying on them to not give anything away that can identify them.

I have no sympathy for men who sign up to stay in the shadows and then buck that ideal for personal gain. You wanna do high speed crap and get your name in the papers, be an athlete. Don't sign up to be a shadow warrior.

That's fine, but you said the rest of the team didn't say anything and that's not true. And as none of us have any clue what his non disclosure agreement covered we have no clue what he was allowed to say. But considering o'Neil has no legal troubles for his claims of killing bin but bissonet does for the book he wrote, that tells me that o'Neil didn't violate any non disclosure agreement at all. He was fine to say what he did. Was it smart...maybe not. Not real concerned with his safety though.

Don't make a false statement then change topics from keeping quiet to non disclosure when your false statement is called out.

Okay tough guy, you got me. Bissonette ran his mouth too. That completely nullifies all the other guys on the raid who didn't run their mouth. You're right, DoD isn't charging him with anything. There's just a bunch of other SEALs who aren't happy with him, and have publicly said so.

As for the NDA comment? You're the one who brought McDonald's in to the equation, but I'm the one changing topics? Please.

Don't be in such a rush to scream "nanny nanny boo boo" that you come off looking like a keyboard badass.

Don't make false statements problem avoided. Simple enough.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Macenroe82

do you change your name and go into hiding?

Seals dont hide , friend. They go dark and handle the situation.

You know i almost feel sorry for the JIhadist.ALMOST. Shes going to wake up dead with a broomstick in a rather unmentionable place one of these days i wager. and her computer and files mysteriously burned.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
First rule. If a SEAL is after you ,dont run.You will only die tired.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This sounds like another delusional plot by the CIA/ISIS that they killed an already dead Osama bin Laden... or either US propaganda has backfired and fooled ISIS, or maybe some phony book publisher is having a laugh.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Reallyfolks
I have utmost respect for any service men and women.

But I thought SEALS were smarter, and above coming home and bragging about it and posting his name all over about it.

Not a very wise move. wtf?

Pic doesn't show his name but it was under his side of the video during the whole interview.

ummmm, okay

edit on 7-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

They didn't matt Bissonnette, wrote a book. Seems he may have exposed some info though and has legal issues . Sorry when people in this country try to cash in because a hot pickle from McDonald's burns their chin I'm not going to bash ex special forces members looking to cash in.

People eating at McDonald's don't sign non disclosure agreements and don't have a couple dozen other people relying on them to not give anything away that can identify them.

I have no sympathy for men who sign up to stay in the shadows and then buck that ideal for personal gain. You wanna do high speed crap and get your name in the papers, be an athlete. Don't sign up to be a shadow warrior.

That's fine, but you said the rest of the team didn't say anything and that's not true. And as none of us have any clue what his non disclosure agreement covered we have no clue what he was allowed to say. But considering o'Neil has no legal troubles for his claims of killing bin but bissonet does for the book he wrote, that tells me that o'Neil didn't violate any non disclosure agreement at all. He was fine to say what he did. Was it smart...maybe not. Not real concerned with his safety though.

Don't make a false statement then change topics from keeping quiet to non disclosure when your false statement is called out.

Okay tough guy, you got me. Bissonette ran his mouth too. That completely nullifies all the other guys on the raid who didn't run their mouth. You're right, DoD isn't charging him with anything. There's just a bunch of other SEALs who aren't happy with him, and have publicly said so.

As for the NDA comment? You're the one who brought McDonald's in to the equation, but I'm the one changing topics? Please.

Don't be in such a rush to scream "nanny nanny boo boo" that you come off looking like a keyboard badass.

An erroneous statement is bound to happen at some point. I'm sure you've been wrong once or twice in your life, whether you care to admit it or not.

Don't get your panties in a twist over them. No need to bang the keyboard in self righteous indignation. Simple enough.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just remember, this guy resides in Butte, MT ( also known as Butte, America, if you're from there).. This is not a latte sipping, skinny jeans community. There's a rifle in many pickups and people who know what they're doing with them. Republican, democrat, liberal, conservative, native, white, whatever: we look out for each other in MT. People are accustomed to dealing with problems on their own and not waiting for law enforcement. He'll be fine. Anyone who comes for him will learn what a winchester 94 can do and whats at the bottom of the Berkley Pit. Let 'er buck!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

An erroneous statement is bound to happen at some point. I'm sure you've been wrong once or twice in your life, whether you care to admit it or not.

Don't get your panties in a twist over them. No need to bang the keyboard in self righteous indignation. Simple enough.

I make mistakes all the time. I say my bad, move on. Your mistake isn't my fault, no matter how bad you want this to focus on me for calling you out. Simple.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

He did his duty, honoured his country and has etched his name into history books.

And yet he broke the Seal code of silence.

Not really what you want to be known in history for amongst the seal brotherhood.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

He did his duty, honoured his country and has etched his name into history books.

And yet he broke the Seal code of silence.

Not really what you want to be known in history for amongst the seal brotherhood.

Not the first won't be the last. Unfortunately this is an area where saying nothing for the safety of your family not your own is probably the biggest factor even beyond the code of silence. Is what it is but I really doubt any terrorist has the sack to actually go after him.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I thought this seal made the claim himself to brag about his kill.

I am fairly sure his book was not givin clearance.

It really makes one wonder why he would put bragging rights above his family.

Makes no sense whatsoever unless he did not actually do the deed but is filling a role.
edit on 7-10-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Not the first won't be the last.

But when was the last one who did this before the Bin Laden killing?

And I guarantee it won't be anytime soon that it happens again.

Is what it is but I really doubt any terrorist has the sack to actually go after him.

Not a target that will be easy to get, but there are always those who will try and fail miserably.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Robert O'Neill will be appearing on Sean Hannity tonight.
Will likely discuss the threats to his life.
From his Twitter: "Be sure to watch @seanhannity tonight at 10Eastern on @FoxNews. We have some stuff to discuss."
Source: Twitter

edit on 7-10-2015 by ADAMandEVIL because: eta twitter snippet

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh forget the SEAL. After that fiasco & opening his trap, he made his bed.

Does it bother no one that we basically got away with an assassination in a foreign country using our military as the tools for it? Does it not make people wonder exactly what we parted with to keep Pakistan satiated instead of retaliating?

I mean, come on, think about it. If Colombia tracked one of their kingpins to a US state & sent in their military to execute them, heads wouldn't just roll, we'd be shrieking over being invaded by the Colombians.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If only it were all orchestrated, a convincing show to flush out terrorists in the USA. Have a guy in the media claiming he killed Osama bin Laden, make sure he can be tracked down. No need to go searching for terrorists, just have them come at a predefined address where the person with the claim would be at.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Not the first won't be the last.

But when was the last one who did this before the Bin Laden killing?

And I guarantee it won't be anytime soon that it happens again.

Is what it is but I really doubt any terrorist has the sack to actually go after him.

Not a target that will be easy to get, but there are always those who will try and fail miserably.

Big standout to me was Richard marcinko. Who wrote three tell all books and was brought back into the fold after the first two. There are others. Specifically with bin killing this guy Rob o'Neil speaks and Matt bissonette wrote a book. Does happen. I doubt it will be the last and if anything big goes down I would bet there will be more soon after it happens unless they really nail down the nda to say name and rank is what you can say for 20 years after you leave.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Dick Marcinko. Chris Kyle. Marcus Luttrell. Though I would contend that only Marcinko did it for the attention like this guy did. One could argue that Kyle had the same motivation to a degree, but I don't agree with that myself.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Dick Marcinko. Chris Kyle. Marcus Luttrell. Though I would contend that only Marcinko did it for the attention like this guy did. One could argue that Kyle had the same motivation to a degree, but I don't agree with that myself.

We agree and I'm shocked

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

In point of fact it did bother me.

I don't like our alliance with Pakistan, never have. But... It was/is an alliance, and you don't treat your allies like that, you just don't.

We wouldn't have sent them into England, as an example, to get him. It would have been "Would you be so kind as to send some of your SAS lads and get this guy, please?"

If the Pakistani's didn't at least make a real effort to get him? Then we'd explore the continued necessity of this alliance.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't think that Pakistan had any other choice when Bus declared his war in terror, they knew that their country was a full of Al-Qaida sympathizers and were harboring leaders of the Al-Qaida.

Even when Former U.S. diplomat Richard Armitage denied the strong words that were circulating of bombing Pakistan into the stone age, is clear that the wording was very strong and the reason Pakistan didn't do anything every time that the US would go into the country looking for Al-Qaida members.

edit on 7-10-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join