It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Mass shootings are 'something we should politicize'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What Mr. President? Mass shootings is something we should politicize ? That's mighty callous of you there. I will say. That shows everyone that when it comes right down to it ? The current administration doesn't care about anything, or anyone other than it's own agenda. It also exposes the modus operandi of the progressive agenda. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Over the course of the past seven years. The current administration, and it's politicos have not let a single crisis go to waste. The quotes below are absolutely infuriating. Because it doesn't bring justice, or closure to victims families or anyone else for the fact of the matter.

No we shouldn't Mr. President. No We shouldn't.

Exhibit 1:

This is a political choice that we make, to allow this to happen every few months in America,” Obama said. “We collectively are answerable to those families who lose their loved ones because of our inaction.”

Exhibit 2:

Obama chided opponents of gun control legislation, including those who argue the country needs “more guns” to prevent mass shootings. And he urged proponents of stricter gun laws to vote for political candidates who share their views.

Exhibit 3:

“Each time this happens I’m going to bring this up,” Obama said. “Each time this happens I am going to say we can actually do something about it.”

The current potus is on record people. He doesn't read the briefs, or the actual evidence. As a general rule. Just because a person has a constitutional right ? They really don't.

For your viewing pleasure:

Even more here:

President Obama on #UCCshooting: We spend trillions vs terrorists, "yet we have a Congress that blocks us even on collecting data on guns."

La Times:

The president sure does love to bemoan American gun owners,and the NRA, but I wonder what Mexicans, and Syrians would have to say about the 'gun violence' that went on during Fast and Furious. When the current administration was arming Mexican Drug Cartels.

Then I wonder what the Syrians would have to say about all the gun violence going on over there. After all the current administration has been arming them with things we could never in a million years get to own here.

Arming despotic regimes,and terrorist organizations who ever wants to make besties with the current administration.

But no my fellow Americans. We need to politcize mass shootings. We need 'common sense' reforms, and all the other hogwash.

Bad form Mr. President.

Bad form.

What say you?
edit on 1-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Kinda say's it all doesn't it?

What was that oath he took when he assumed his office again?

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think this says it all:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: seeker1963

I think this says it all:

Yea, that says it all!

The hypocrisy coming out of our government is becoming more numbing than uncut coke!

To be honest, I don't know WHY the Progressives hate the current Republican regime. They seem to be facilitating every damn thing our current POTUS is doing?

Am I wrong?
edit on 1-10-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice at some points Obama appeared to be trying to hold back a grin?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't buy into the idea of false flags, but then again, I listen to him growl about how he was talking common sense gun restrictions and "that very day" there was a theatre shooting in Louisiana. And then he talks about he's going to politicize every single mass shooting from now on as though there will be more ... and it kind of makes you think about it.

Are all these mass shootings authentic ... or all too convenient?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I don't buy into the idea of false flags, but then again, I listen to him growl about how he was talking common sense gun restrictions and "that very day" there was a theatre shooting in Louisiana. And then he talks about he's going to politicize every single mass shooting from now on as though there will be more ... and it kind of makes you think about it.

Are all these mass shootings authentic ... or all too convenient?

I does make one wonder.

It surely does.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Especially when so many of them end up with dead shooters. I think only James Holmes has come out alive.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I listened to his speech on the tragedy, I felt that he was faking the concern, the sympathy and the condolences, he was more about the gun political issue, and his speech was nothing but another anti gun speech.

I guess he will be signing soon his own executive order for the gun agenda.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He should lead by example and have his security team be gun free.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I listened to his speech on the tragedy, I felt that he was faking the concern, the sympathy and the condolences, he was more about the gun political issue, and his speech was nothing but another anti gun speech.

Can't disagree!

Watch him site the United Nations Small Arms Treaty, and watch the Republicans do NOTHING! Same ole same ole "global agenda"! Meanwhile we fight over who the next president will be!

I'll vote seriously for a president when one says, "I will kick the United Nations out, and we will not spend another penny in supporting them!". Other than that? I'll support Trump just because he is the only one who has the balls to fight against PC!
edit on 1-10-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Weren't you waiting for him to announce that he was side-stepping Congress since they refuse to act? Signing a set of comprehensive executive orders or something? I was sure it was headed there. That was the only reason I kept listening to him. Usually I turn his face off.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Did he take the gun from you yet? almost 8 yrs... damn Obama is slacking.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Politicians want the easiest answers and no thoughts in legislation.

Maybe there are serious parenting problems. Nearly all these mass murders are kids on meds. If you don't know your kids a psycho that's on you.

It doesn't help to make babies out of everyone. I am a wrestling and judo coach and have had parents go nuts on me for just teaching the sport because their precious little babies were not as good as other kids and it wasn't fair.

I just watched the old karate kid. What happened to overcoming bullies with integrity and self defence? Now your just a victim for life.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

Every time something like this happens, we feel the push come up all over again, and we know that if we don't fight back. He WILL come to take them.

Freedom isn't free. You have to constantly fight for it.

But this is getting ridiculous. People in this country may be nuts, but it's stretching the bounds of belief that they are that nuts, and since guns don't shoot themselves, and we know about Fast and Furious the aims of which were to create the need to restrict gun ownership ... well, I'm starting to think there is something more than random acts of violence afoot.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dylann Roof is also alive as are: One L. Goh (Oikos University shooting, 2012), Scott Evans Dekraa (Seal Beach Shooting, 2011), Robert Stewart (Carthage nursing home shooting, 2009) and Nidal Malik Hasan (Fort Hood shooting, 2009) to name a few.

I think you're ignoring the fact that mass murder is something that perpetrators generally don't intend to face the consequences for committing. Similar to a murder-suicide.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Did anyone catch his speech the other day about the murders in Chicago over the past couple of weekends?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

23 Eos on Gun Control.

He's like Sisyphus.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Say goodbye to the 2nd Amendment Mr. Neo. It's coming. Not a thing I'm looking forward to, but I've never paid much attention to every law anyway.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OMG an administration not letting a tragedy go to waste..just like every administration that preceded and every one to follow.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join