It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Demolishes US ME policy and Obama’s argument at the UN!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

will follow..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

will follow..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Being a puppet requires no brain. Thus the "puppet" is controlled with no will or decision of it's own..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Obama????? Hell no. But yes. He's seriously effed up our country aaaand:

Obama has killed more people with drones than died on 9/11. Many of those killed were civilians, and only a tiny percentage of the dead were al-Qaeda or Taliban leaders. She may be right …The Council on Foreign Relations estimates that U.S. drone strikes outside of Iraq and Afghanistan have killed 3,674 people. www.washingtonsblog.com...

He's killed many more than Hillary and Bill. Aaaaaaand he said this: "Turns out I'm really good at killing people," and bragged about it in his book: The revealing new book, “Double Down: Game Change 2012,” claims President Obama has been bragging to aides about the drone war.

Who brags about that? I'll take the bare chested Putin any day. He so nailed it with ME talks.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

'Russia' is fighting ISIS because it wants to keep it's military base.

The cherry on top is a nice, and shiny new pipeline.

I'll take Russia with a military base and pipe lines over the spread of an oppressive suicidal ideology hell bent on sending humanity back to the stone ages.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

originally posted by: neo96

'Russia' is fighting ISIS because it wants to keep it's military base.

The cherry on top is a nice, and shiny new pipeline.

I'll take Russia with a military base and pipe lines over the spread of an oppressive suicidal ideology hell bent on sending humanity back to the stone ages.

true,but to be honest BOTH have the same goal of world domination eventually.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You people want a saint to defeat the world’s enemies.

It was Stalin who defeated Hitler otherwise you’d be speaking German right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It was Stalin who defeated Hitler otherwise you’d be speaking German right now.

Was meinst du? Es war Amerika der hat den Reich zerstört!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

As Putin has said several times, he is backing a legitimately elected government in Assad.

So the US could use that excuse if they wanted to back Ukraine's legitimately elected government?

Or does that excuse only work for Putin?

That WOULD work for the US, but too many people know the simple truth--the US did in Ukraine 2 years ago exactly what it did in Iran in 1956. The current government in Ukraine was installed by CIA machinations. It is a puppet government, like all the ones we back.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

As Putin has said several times, he is backing a legitimately elected government in Assad.

So the US could use that excuse if they wanted to back Ukraine's legitimately elected government?

That WOULD work for the US, but too many people know the simple truth--the US did in Ukraine 2 years ago exactly what it did in Iran in 1956. The current government in Ukraine was installed by CIA machinations. It is a puppet government, like all the ones we back.

Why would Russia back a US puppet government?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Being a puppet requires no brain. Thus the "puppet" is controlled with no will or decision of it's own..

I assume you are referring to any number of the puppet governments installed by the US? South and Central America, Ukraine, Georgia, Iran and Afghanistan--the record is well established.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Zeil Heil!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Salander

Why would Russia back a US puppet government?

Russia does not back the US puppet government in Ukraine. It does not trust it, or its Puppet Master Nuland. My guess is that was part of the reason to take Crimea back.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hate that every time something bad happens in the world, everyone including our own congress acts like it is somehow the US responsibility to get involved.

Sometimes you can't win. Egypt, Syria, Libya... No win situations for the US. If they get democracy they elect extremists. We do nothing and we're supporting dictators. Then when we do interfere in those countries everyone ends up hating us.

# it. Let them clean up their own messes. The oil will still flow no matter who is in charge.
edit on 9/30/2015 by DannyTorrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So Putin is going to stick his nose where it don't belong............in someone else's business. No different from the U.S. eh?
Same power hungry people, just different faces.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

As a matter of fact Russia does.

Russia accepted the Ukrainin government that was elected indecember of 2012.. The very same government that impeached Yanukovych. Russia then went on to accept and recognize the Ukraine elections since then for parliament as well as the Ukraine Presidential elections.

Russia does in fact recognize the government of Ukraine.

So how is Russia not supporting them?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
WE are ALL relaying WE are INCOMPETENT! WTF!!

Because, what is really happening? I would really like valid responses.

You answered your own question.

We, in our pampered, self obsessed, materialistic mindsets have become lazy, apathetic, dumb morons. We vote in these muppets to represent us. Even after hearing lie after lie after lie, we allow these charlatans to speak for us and do our bidding.

WE ARE ALL INCOMPETENT.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Stalin didn't defeat Hitler, Hitler beat Hitler by fighting a two front war

Yes, if Hitler didn't attack Stalin like he agreed we would all be speaking German

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join