It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Demolishes US ME policy and Obama’s argument at the UN!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by Wardaddy454 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
neighbor
man... You are wrong like my neighbor xx
the US created ISIS with help of MOSSAD..
they have reason for it!
You are just like others believing the lie

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Truth is treason in an empire of lies, and posters in this thread have proven this to a tee. I love how all the Putin haters bring up Ukraine or this or that, instead of dealing with the topic at hand, Syria. Why is that, is it because Putin is 100% right on this particular issue? I don't like Putin, but I hate the US's mideast foreign policy!

Didn't bother to read the OP I see..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you had you would have seen Ukraine was discussed and specifically brought up in the OP along with Syria. The OP also brought up Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq on his own.

Considering the thread topic is Putin Demolishes US ME policy and Obama’s argument at the UN! and the foreign policy of Russia and the US are mentioned in the article your attack on the Putin haters is off base.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reinmax
www.youtube.com...

People so quickly forget the "# THE EU" - Victoria Nuland phone call. lol

Sure enough, look what happens. I guess the EU is now getting f*****.

Because they took a play out of Neville Chamberlains playbook and thought appeasement would work this time around? Tell us where does appeasement end? The civil war in Syria has been going on since 2011. Where was Russia? I guess Putin was stating that his foreign policy agenda for the Middle East was not to have one that dealt with the entire picture.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So Russia is basically taking the same tactic the US was taking, only backing different strongmen (he may be an SOB, but he's our SOB), and you guys applaud him because he's not the US?

OK.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Bicent76

You can't blame everything on Obama. Surely by now you realise that he is just a puppet?

Really??????? When does that excuse expire? Because seriously, they can't ALL be puppets. There HAS to be a brain among them. After all, wasn't Obama "Hope and Change"?

When do people accept responsibility and quit blaming puppets, lobbyists, TPTB!!!!!!. It's ridiculous. WE are ALL relaying WE are INCOMPETENT! WTF!!

Because, what is really happening? I would really like valid responses.

Being a puppet has nothing to do with intelligence. It has to do with "don't rock the boat" and "do as you're told".

TPTB are mostly invisible to the public, but they rule with a tight fist. The last POTUS to 'rock the boat' took a bullet in Dallas. Obama is aware of that fact.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So Russia is basically taking the same tactic the US was taking, only backing different strongmen (he may be an SOB, but he's our SOB), and you guys applaud him because he's not the US?

OK.

As Putin has said several times, he is backing a legitimately elected government in Assad.

Sadly, the US has a long record of overthrowing legitimately elected governments.

Compare and contrast.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo
a reply to: Xcathdra
...so so so
so You are supporting illegal state of Israhell and genocide of Palestinians?

not cool xx

AHEM. Correction Not palestinians,"refugees from surrounding arab countries no one wants" Also if you want to be totally honest the "Jews living in "the area of palestine" at the time of israels creation were native palestinians too if you are using that logic. Their decendants are currently running Israel too.

Arafatt and th e PLO themselves have been caught on MIC and other places exposing this 'palestinian people' as a ruse to get back land israel won in wars with its neighbors because they suck too bad to take it back by force. PUTINS KGB days he was working with the PLO because it was a thorn in the US's side.
Now the "current generation and the one before it ARE natives though" They should be considered Israelis or in trth JUDEANS since it was a ROMAN OCCUPIER who changed the name as a punishment to their leaders.
MAtter of fact the PLO if they were honest should had called them JUDEANS but instead went with the ROMAN rename for maximum insult.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: ketsuko

OK.

As Putin has said several times, he is backing a legitimately elected government in Assad.

Sadly, the US has a long record of overthrowing legitimately elected governments.

Compare and contrast.

Ahh Russians claiming to defend a "legally elected" leader. Sure you have a choice in SYria in a election. Assad or die.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo
a reply to: neo96
neighbor
man... You are wrong like my neighbor xx
the US created ISIS with help of MOSSAD..
they have reason for it!
You are just like others believing the lie

Proof please. Documents. The only thing that created ISIS was Obama pulling out way to soon. Thats it. Unless you can show me official documents and plans youre blowing smoke.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reinmax
www.youtube.com...

People so quickly forget the "# THE EU" - Victoria Nuland phone call. lol

Sure enough, look what happens. I guess the EU is now getting f*****.

One persons opinion does not a conspiracy make.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

LOL, yes here in the US our choice is Clinton or Bush!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

LOL, yes here in the US our choice is Clinton or Bush!

True but at least they arent killing us for not picking them^^

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Maybe they are "killing us slowly", eh?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Some people here are stil so strong willed oxes. You all fail to see that US ME policy is a total failure? Only thing that has happened is the protection of the petrodollar. Libya destroyed. Thousands of fighters go to Syria. Iraq destabilised. Weapons, funding and training provided for 'moderate' rebels, they join radical islamist groups like al nusra and ISIS. Whatever your beef with putin is, he is right to call out the us on their policy of destruction. People in Syria are killed if they dont vote assad. But not by assad, by the jihadist that already have wiped out many villages of non-sunnis. You think democracy can work in a country were half is islamist to the core? A dictator is needed in such a place until the people have advanced out of an medieval mindset. Sadly the western powers have bombed them back even further.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DeusImperator

Most overthrown 'dictators' in the ME were actually secular.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You are responsible for your own posts.
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

For those who chose to not read the links.....the bickering, personal attacks and name calling stop NOW!!!!!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2015 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It’s no coincidence that England America, and now France have said Assad must go.

It's like a mantra from the Western leaders and it proves they have a conspiratorial agenda and don't really care about the Syrian people.

And these NATO allies aren’t scheming to destabilize Arab regimes as Putin says?

Of course they are...any Arab governments that are anti West are under attack.

Any Arab regime that says it will be independent like Iraq and Libya and Syria have been and are being destroyed.

It’s NOT about democracy and how they treat their countrymen as the Western leaders claim.

Is Saudi Arabia, the Arab Emirates, Qatar paragons of democracy? NO!

Right now Saudi Arabia is killing thousands of civilians in Yemen

Do we hear anything from the Western governments ?

NO!

There just Western allies who are allowed to torture their people as long as they stay in the Western political sphere.

So this sinister plot has backfired with all the immigrants flooding the West

GOOD! They deserve it

edit on 29-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2015 by Willtell because: spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So the US could use that excuse if they wanted to back Ukraine's legitimately elected government?

Or does that excuse only work for Putin?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join