It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Demolishes US ME policy and Obama’s argument at the UN!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
being born in ukraine, raised in the united states and having family/friends i visit in israel, nobody should be applauding any opposing side here.

it's interesting to watch the back and forth in this thread because it's so similar to the back and forth we see in US politics - bickering in half agreement that really leads nowhere.

i think what is true is that all nations have blood on their hands, but that does not prevent them from speaking in truth, however narrow their subject matter is - however hypocritical their words might be.

let's take a step back and realize our fears about the ME from just a few years ago to where we're at today. "if we pull out of Iraq, who will take over? can their citizens really defend themselves when the US operations pull out? what does that mean for US national security in the years that follow?"

i'd like to believe our US military had these same questions in mind right in the middle of the 2003 conflict, and have had enough time to conjure up a 'solution.' what's interesting is observing this apparent use of force within foreign nations, and our obvious silence when faced with taking responsibility for it. putin has a hell of a lot to take responsibility for that he probably won't, but i think he's accurate in what he's depicting. the only business we as Americans have in the middle east is exactly that - 'business.'

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

the US created ISIS with help of MOSSAD..

I think this says differently...

The ISIS Creation Myth

Yet the story of ISIS’s rise is far more complex, former U.S. officials and Middle East analysts say. While both Bush and Obama deserve some blame, ISIS could not have become such a battle-hardened, well-funded jihadi group without the help of leaders and sympathizers in Iraq, Syria, Turkey and the Sunni monarchies of the Persian Gulf. Their support for ISIS—over Washington’s objections—underscores the limits of American power and influence in the region. As Douglas Ollivant, a former director for Iraq on the National Security Council for both Bush and Obama, puts it: “We Americans are the supporting cast, not the lead actors.”

www.newsweek.com...

Don't see anything about Israel being part of the creation of ISIS...can't understand why that is since as you say they helped create ISIS.

You are just like others believing the lie

Pot meet kettle.

Your going to say something about someone believing lies, and you say what you did about who created ISIS...that's truly amazing.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Excuse me a second while I go roll on the floor, and laugh my behind off hysterically.

Putin to U.N.: America Is Destroying the World, and Only We Can Stop It

Is that coming from the same guy who invaded Ukraine ?

Why yes it is.

U.S.—interference for helping the spread of extremism in the Middle East. “Rather than bringing about reforms, an aggressive foreign interference has resulted in the brazen destruction of institutions,” he said

And Russia backing Iran and shia terrorism has nothing to do with anything what so ever right Vladimir ?

Addressing “those who’ve caused the situation,” Putin said he’s temped to ask, “do you realize now what you’ve done?”

Apparently this is where Vladimir takes a page from Obama's playbook, and blames someone else.

Attacking the policies of two U.S. presidents in one fell swoop, Putin noted that the ranks of ISIS include former Iraqi service members who were decommissioned after the 2003 invasion, as well as the “ranks of so-called moderate opposition. First they are armed and trained, and then they defect to the Islamic State.”

Vladmire neglects to mention one of them guys was fighting Russia aggression in Georgia.

Look up Tarkhan Batirashavilli. Here

I can't believe how many eat up Russian propaganda.

Keep laughing and don't bother getting back up.

Russia took action Ukraine to protect its interests.
It did so AFTER an American backed coup against the democratically elected government. It did so after extremist politicians in Ukraine called for the extermination of all ethnic Russians. It did so after areas with ethnic Russians were attacked..actual civilian neighbourhood's bombarded with air strikes and artillery. After neo nazi types rose to power there.

It took action most importantly to its interests because America instigated an overthrow of a democratic LEGAL government to hurt Russian interests and boost it's own.

America if in Russias position would have carpet bombed the whole of Ukraine and killed millions.

Russian involvement in the breakaway republics of Georgia was with a UN mandate. And secondly Russia attacked Georgia because their peace keepers in those republics were ATTACKED BY GEORGIA. Who conveniently had at the time had their army trained by the Americans and armed by them. Why? So they can provoke Russia.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Money talks.

UKRAINE has secured a deal with its creditors on $18 billion-worth of external debt. The creditors, represented by a number of big financial firms, agreed to a 20% write-off of the principal. One bond included in the discussions is $3 billion that Ukraine owes to Russia. For those who have not kept up with Ukraine’s debt negotiations, here is a quick refresher.

Russia lent Ukraine $3 billion in December 2013. The bond was arranged by Western law firms (including White & Case and Clifford Chance) and is listed on the Irish stock exchange. The bond was essentially a bribe to Viktor Yanukovych, Ukraine’s now-ousted president, who was dithering between European and Eurasian integration. Senior Ukrainian officials say that the government itself never saw the money; most probably it was spirited out of the country by Mr Yanukovych’s cronies.

A short history of the world’s wackiest bond

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Saying “we cannot allow these criminals who have already tasted blood to return home and continue their evil doings,”

He is proposing genocide. Think about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Russia took action Ukraine to protect its interests.

Nope he wanted Crimea back so he didn't have to pay the lease...which they had til 2042 with no chance of losing it.

He planned the annexing of Crimea a few weeks before the referendum was voted on, so it wasn't about protecting their interests.

It did so AFTER an American backed coup against the democratically elected government. It did so after extremist politicians in Ukraine called for the extermination of all ethnic Russians. It did so after areas with ethnic Russians were attacked..actual civilian neighbourhood's bombarded with air strikes and artillery. After neo nazi types rose to power there.

Wow your about as close as Pluto is to the sun if this is your truth about Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What about the pipeline "connections"?

Maybe ISIS is fighting for those.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Assad is not by any means what normal people call a legal, democratic government.

Assad runs a totalitarian dictatorship inherited from his like minded father. Like North Korea.

It so happens that ISIS is so depraved and wicked that this government, criminal and awful as they are, is slightly superior.
edit on 29-9-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
General Wesley Clark: The US will attack 7 countries in 5 years

The scary thing is to think about what is the goal of the sinister plotters of the West in provoking and destroying the Arab countries?

I always thought that they are trying to actually build up a viable enough Islamic Jihad force in order to have their big war of civilization once ISIS and other jihadist have taken over a huge part of the Arab world that would justify a huge military endeavor by the West.

Indeed the phony and small cells of AL Qaeda wasn’t nearly enough to justify such a huge war in the ME unless the West itself, as they seem to be doing, creates the environment, as they did with Iraq and the creation of ISIS.

It is clear this has been a long range black operation going back and planned even before 911.

Destabilize the Arabs to such a degree to create so much chaos and threatening lunatics amongst the jihadists that will justify an intervention that makes Iraq and Afghanistan seem like a Boy Scout war in comparison.

They want to crate such an evil force that a WWIII type war may be the justified…

Obviously they are breeding the next president to fight this war of civilizations now that they have a force like ISIS.

Trump isn’t the guy

It’s either Hillary of Bush or one of those other pro-war candidates in the GOP.

edit on 29-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

We backed legitimately elected strongmen too. And your long history is since the Bush years. Btw, Afghanistan started out as the USSR's mess. Neither country is pristine when it comes to either idea of backing strongmen (of course they're elected by over 90% of the vote) or regime change.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Assad is not by any means what normal people call a legal, democratic government.

Assad runs a totalitarian dictatorship inherited from his like minded father. Like North Korea.

It so happens that ISIS is so depraved and wicked that this government, criminal and awful as they are, is slightly superior.

I never said Assad was.

Russia has more right to intervene in Syria then we the West do. Because we haven't been invited or asked by Syria. Russia is Syrias ally and they have a Defence pact as well as weapon contracts. Russia Is honoring it's agreements and deals with an ally.

So sick of the mongrel disinfo agents who've infiltrated this site like tsurfer who spew their stupidity at every opportunity.
It's not even funny anymore.
There's absolutely no common sense logic or opportunity to communicate with these guys on a normal human level. What they post is absurd and bordering on the insane.
Really wish the sites management would do something about these people unless they've sold out of course.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Syria has asked for help fighting Isis up to and including us airstrikes on Isis in Syria. The us is working with Iran via Iraqs military command.

Maybe you should get ALL facts before attacking other users.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

SO a report (a opinion by a former general) is concrete evidence of a plan to wipe out 7 countries in 7 years huh? On emans opinion does not a conspiracy make i am afraid. He i s out of the loop and is trying to stay relevant.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

SO a report (a opinion by a former general) is concrete evidence of a plan to wipe out 7 countries in 7 years huh? On emans opinion does not a conspiracy make i am afraid. He i s out of the loop and is trying to stay relevant.

I would also raise the point, again, that Wesley Clark is not going to go on tour and reveal classified military information. So it makes one wonder what he is talking about and if their might be other motives at play as to why clark did this.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Wesley Clark was more than just a run-of-the-mill general, he was

the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000.

And no body said they plan to wipe out the countries.

The plan is to destabilize the countries

As for out of the loop…no ex- supreme commander of NATO is out of the loop

Its NATO who is behind the plot

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
nvm.......
edit on 29-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Wesley Clark was more than just a run-of-the-mill general, he was

the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000.

And no body said they plan to wipe out the countries.

The plan is to destabilize the countries

As for out of the loop…no ex- supreme commander of NATO is out of the loop

Its NATO who is behind the plot

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth

Seeing as how a horse dont talk except if you jab it with something..I still dont believe him. he is as belivable as Al gore to me. I gotta see documentation not youtube vids. You may be right but i cant believe a former general who is reliving his glory days.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Neocons plan for a New American Century appears better on paper than in actuality.

Obama has done nothing except, like all POTUS's before him, be the overt face of the leader of the "free world". I'll keep saying it as long as my ass points to the ground - these POTUS's are mere puppets to the real controllers of world affairs, that being the global elite bloodlines overseeing the worlds most powerful corporate oligarchies.

These individuals transcend POTUS's and have outlasted all election cycles because they have existed since before the formation of the United States of America.

The formation of the League of Nations and then the United Nations is the brain child of these individuals and the core policies of this global institution is to see a single world government, single world religion and a single WORLD ARMY.

ISIS is a means to this end and Putin just proved it.

One asks, how can Putin keep all those dinner plates spinning, all his corrupt oligarchs, in the depths of the mire, without the tacit approval from the most honourable Western Hapsburgs.... because they do it too!

I'm sure the Eastern tradition from Asia isn't very much different.

The world we live in really is structured like an onion....layers.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
A real war against the worlds newest Nazis, ISIS, isn’t going to be pretty but Putin says it has to be done.

LINK

In an example of real leadership, unlike Barack Obama, some real truth has come to the world from the speech of Putin at the UN

“Speaking shortly after Obama dismissed Russia’s view that Syria’s Bashar al-Assad can be a partner in fighting ISIS, Putin, making his first address to the General Assembly in a decade, blamed foreign—read: U.S.—interference for helping the spread of extremism in the Middle East. “Rather than bringing about reforms, an aggressive foreign interference has resulted in the brazen destruction of institutions,” he said. Addressing “those who’ve caused the situation,” Putin said he’s temped to ask, “do you realize now what you’ve done?” (Putin never referred to the U.S. specifically, only to an unnamed Voldemort-like malevolent presence doing terrible things in the world.)”

Putin exposes Obama (and his predecessor Bush and the neocon and neoliberal policies) as a sinister plot involving the destabilization of the ME.

Putin indeed has finally brought some truth to the mainstream media something Obama has been unable to do.

“Attacking the policies of two U.S. presidents in one fell swoop, Putin noted that the ranks of ISIS include former Iraqi service members who were decommissioned after the 2003 invasion, as well as the “ranks of so-called moderate opposition. First they are armed and trained, and then they defect to the Islamic State.”Saying “we cannot allow these criminals who have already tasted blood to return home and continue their evil doings,” Putin argued that ISIS’s growth poses a threat to all nations, including Russia, and called for the formation of an international partnership “similar to the anti-Hitler coalition” in order to fight them. (That would be a coalition with several brutal dictators competing for the role of Stalin.”)

The above demolishes the Obama comments like this

Obama says this at the UN:

“In accordance with this logic, we should support tyrants like Bashar al-Assad who drops barrel bombs to massacre innocent civilians because the alternative is surely worse,” Obama said in remarks clearly aimed primarily at Putin, who has repeatedly insisted that defeat of Isis can only be achieved by support of the “legitimate government” of Syria.

Obama has no interest in the Syrian people’s safety...he is playing off a sinister agenda of destruction and chaos

Obama is obsessed with getting rid of Assad and bringing about a new representative government in Syria.

What like Libya or Iraq? Or Afghanistan these paragons of peace!

Who is going to rule Syria after Assad the same people who are ruling Libya?

Moments after Obama rejected the notion of a “conspiracy of U.S.-controlled NGOs” to overthrow governments around the world, Putin described the 2014 overthrow of Ukraine’s government as a “military coup” that was “orchestrated from outside.

”Putin also defended Russia’s use of its veto at the U.N. Security Council, which U.S. officials say undermines the authority of the body by shielding violators of international law from criticism and sanctions. Russia’s response is that the U.S. is simply irritated by a check on its unrestrained power in international affairs.

Putin rejected criticism of Russia’s veto as “a dangerous attempt to “undermine the legitimacy of the United Nations” by a power who “thought they knew better and didn’t have to reckon with the UN.”
Wonder who he could be talking about.

Obama and his argument has not a leg to stand on.

I have posted from the very first appearance of ISIS everything that Putin is putting forth now..

The most logical and morally based fight plan against ISIS.

Getting the Kurds, Syrians, and Iraqis along with Iran and added to the very Ineffective "coalition" of Obama may be a plan that can defeat the world threat of ISIS...

Obama even concedes now to this logic

For all his words about the strengths of democracy and the pitfalls of dictatorship, this was the key sentence in President Obama’s speech on Monday at the U.N. General Assembly: “The United States is prepared to work with any nation—including Russia and Iran—to resolve the conflict” in Syria.
www.slate.com... .html

The whole thing is a farce. Theater for the masses...behold!:

edit on KWed, 30 Sep 2015 01:39:28 -0500am3020152840 by Kratos40 because: Why the long faces aides?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join