It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cloud Formation During Eclipse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
....and not a single local media report on this "V" in the sky. Not even on Fox news there?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A very interesting coincidence.
I know a lot about the the Sun and Moon eclipses and about aliens and recent crop circles, but I can not post yet. As soon as I will be able to do that i will post a presentation!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

"Cloud parting" was taught to youngsters in the late 1800s by Irish immigrants. My Gran had this ability.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Definitely not a laser. As far as the size goes I can just say it giant. After observing it for a bit I watched a passenger jet fly by and it was very small in comparison to it. I'm not sure yet what the furthest distance was that this was visible but so far I've seen mention to cities that are 30 to 40 miles away from where I was.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They're straight line clouds people. Two of them lined up. I'm telling you in SoCal the night of the blood moon the entire sky was full of them. It's not that uncommon around here!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
maybe "V" means we're entering the fifth age.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure on the straight line cloud thing for few reasons. Before the "V" appeared that portion of sky was filled with altocumulus clouds ,small little puff types (best seen in the first picture). Then the all of the sudden two straight line clouds show up smack dab right in the middle of them all to form a perfect V shape pattern? There was no extra length line of cloud passing where they intersect at the bottom. Also would two passing straight line clouds meet up and then have a big open outline around them separating the other clouds from it? Wouldn’t they all just blend in together? I’ve lived in Southern California for 40 years and have seen some strange weather and clouds but have never seen anything like this.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt
I also live in Colorado (around sixty seven hundred feet.) I spend a good deal of time outside at night and I carefully view the night sky on a daily basis. I noticed many different things in the sky during the moon event that I do not normally see including the red blinking lights that you have referenced. All in all, it was a beautiful night in my area.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I wonder if the V or > was pointing toward anything in particular?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A couple more new pictures people have posted from my community.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ocskywatcher

A couple more new pictures people have posted from my community.

Can you link to the source for the new pictures please.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The cloud is a call for all the women out there.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. More than likely just an oddly shaped hole-punch cloud..

www.holepunchclouds.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

All of the pictures are from several different people who live in our city of Anaheim Hill's CA. They've uploaded them to our city's facebook page.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the facebook page ?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Somebody needs to Tweet a pic of this to the Pope and ask if the Vatican is responsible.....

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do you have a link to the facebook page ?

He says the name of the FB group in his first post, but it is a closed group so links will not be of any help here

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

These anomalies could be the handiwork Cloud-Bursting. A psychic technique used to disperse or vaporize formations. The negative space around the V could be it's tedious results.

Err...a psychic technique??? Please, explain.

Cloud-Bursting or Cloud-busting is a novice practice used to develop dormant and mishandled psychic potential. It involves the mental manipulation of electromagnetic forces, which constitute 99% of reality. The ability to bridle and redirect these force allows you to agitate or excite the ionasphere. Ions are merely electrically charged gas particles in reaction with the Earth's magnetic field. New holographic technology that publicly debuted in Japan works off these principles too.

To Cloud-burst you need a visual medium as a foci. Many psychic sensitives have a condition called "Visual Snow". It's perceived as an eye disfunction in the medical world, but they have no answers, lol. The truth is Visual snow is an actual medium for mastering your own electromagnetism. Visual snow looks link a thin veneer of transparent static, similar to what you'd see on an old vacuum tube tv. Typically the visual snow is accompanied by high pitch variable ri ginger in your ears that closely resembles tinnitus. This is all about tuning into the electromagnetic spectrum. With this medium unlocked you will be able to detect faint EM emissions from electronic and biological entities. You can literally observe bio electric emissions convect from your hands and eyes. Some New Age types call it Aura. But it's much more than that.

The next step following Visual snow is development of Vortex Arcing. With practice and deep concentration, you can also unlock this feature of the psyche. The visual queue for the Arcing is a controlled overlay of red, electrical arcing spinning rapidly in a vortex form. Each eye will have its own mutally exclusive votrex. Focus in on one point of axis in the space in front of you, to collide both Vortices, so they coalesce. This for used red arcing vortex is the main tool for manipulation of exterior forces, in sync with Visual snow medium. Think of it as the vortices as your pen, and the Snow as your paper. These two functions serve as the universal substrate for psychic development and actualization.

Cloud-bursting involves focusing the vortex onto the center or the outside edges of nearby clouds, and then having your vortex cave in on itself. You. Wed to visualize and trigger the caving with your frontal lobes. It's not that simple, it takes complete focus, concentration, and activating specific neural pathways in your brain. Kinda like trying to wiggle your ears. Practice makes perfect.

I hope that helps you to understand Cloud-Bursting.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thill

I went to the page mentioned but didn't see anything about the cloud , not a FB member so my access is limited anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

"Cloud parting" was taught to youngsters in the late 1800s by Irish immigrants. My Gran had this ability.

Correct Cloud-Parting is another expression and moniker for Cloud- Bursting. But yes, they are identical. I'm pretty sure the term "Cloud-bursting" was conceived and popularized by the George Clooney movie, "Men that stare at goats". It was a semi- factual record of General Stumblebine's brush with psychic phenomenon and his attempt to wrangle it. The truth is, that remote viewing program manifested far greater results than the US government can comfortably concede.

A vast array of psychic practices have been long forgotten or stamp out of culture or even branded as heretical by the over reaching monotheisic power at large, under their domain. It's a challenge to freely manipulate your constituents if a strong percentage of them are endowed with ephemeral forces. Today, there are way too many distraction in life for the average Joe or Jane to notice the subtleties of the phenomenon running in the background. School, work, relationships, family life, and thel sway of economic and social tempering and tampering keeps humans juggled and perpetually on the defensive, sleighting and chance or possibility to unlock the potential of the mind. Who can have se alone time to embark on this journey when your lulled into marriage, mortgage, and malfeasance cabled to you by your friendly neighborhood institutions? It a deliberate design.

The tragic part of it, is that TPTB are voraciously scrambling to integrate commonplace tech (phones, PCs, cars, anything with an electronic signature), with means of disruption. Emission of certain frequency can disrupt continuity. But a strong mind and mastery can overcome any outside meddling.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join