It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cloud Formation During Eclipse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I lost it after i read yours, many thanks for the laugh...but on the serious note....hard to, still laughing....this is nice! awesome stuff....is a balloon....
popcorn rdy....

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
"But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."
- V for Vendetta

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

These anomalies could be the handiwork Cloud-Bursting. A psychic technique used to disperse or vaporize formations. The negative space around the V could be it's tedious results.

Err...a psychic technique??? Please, explain.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Anyone who knows me also knows that I do not subscribe to the notion of "coincidence". And yesterday, I stumbled across a thread where an inactive member returned, inquiring about old threads with photos of humanoid "Martians". So I linked some threads about Commander Valiant Thor (Venusian rather than Martian). And so did several other people. I had not thought about him in a really long time, but after that I suddenly felt it necessary to revisit the stories about him and look at all those old photographs.

Well, all day long I have been thinking about Val Thor and literally just now I watched the trailer for the movie about his landing on Earth. And then I decided to check the threads for replies, but for some odd reason my screen completely froze up and when I reloaded the page, it took me back to the homepage of the site rather than where I clicked. And what was the first thing I saw? This thread. Of a giant "V" in the sky. Holy sh!t Batman...I felt like I just got punched in the gut.

Laugh at me if you want, I do not care, but I have always felt a connection with Val Thor...I feel mesmerized when I look at his pictures, and being Wiccan, I always salute the full Moon so I went outside to do that right after the eclipse started. But as I was walking back inside, I turned back and said "Ok Val Thor...if you really exist, then it's time to make yourself known." I whispered it. And I went inside after that without looking back.

There is no such thing as coincidence. Everything is connected somehow. Things like this happen all the time to me, and have my entire life, but this is different somehow. Like I said, laugh if you want, but my hands are shaking as I type this. I am officially rattled. Thank you for posting this. S&F

I am intrigued that you also feel a connection to Valiant Thor - so do I, & have had several dream interactions with him, where he showed me mathematics equations (which I did not understand) He said the theory could be grasped intuitively if not intellectually. . . .he gave off an aura of peace, calm & nobility. . .
edit on 29-9-2015 by kiro8lak because: typos

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
V IS FOR VENDETTA.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Nooo, V is for Visitors!

edit on 9/29/2015 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/29/2015 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Yep! Posted a vid of it
was a cool show then, the reboot was absolute crap.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

I am intrigued that you also feel a connection to Valiant Thor - so do I, & have had several dream interactions with him, where he showed me mathematics equations (which I did not understand) He said the theory could be grasped intuitively if not intellectually. . . .he gave off an aura of peace, calm & nobility. . .

I have not, to my recollection, had any interaction with him in dreams. But I rarely dream...maybe a handful of times each year. However, your mention of the math is intriguing to me because I have a form of dyslexia that makes it nearly impossible for me to do math on paper. I can see it in my mind if someone speaks it to me and know the answer, but if I look at it on paper it just looks like hieroglyphics to me...completely indecipherable. I understand it, but I cannot show you on paper how I came to know the answer.

I cannot explain adequately how I feel when I see his photos. Like he's familiar to me but I cannot recall how or from where. It's a bizarre feeling...if I had to try and describe it the best I can do is say that it's almost like homesickness, that sadness or wistfulness. And I get a strange feeling in my stomach, like some invisible thread is attached to my insides and someone is pulling it. I get the exact same sensation whenever the seasons change too, and have done my entire life. And it makes me feel sad, profoundly so...and alone.

And the same feeling arose when I saw the first photo in the OP. I actually thought for a second that I was going to be sick. My last name starts with the letter "V", and it is a long name, and difficult for people to pronounce, so when I was in the medical field my colleagues simply called me "V". It is my favorite letter of the alphabet because it looks like a peace sign, which I do with my fingers all the time. I don't like saying "goodbye" to people, so I say "peace" and make a "V". Of course I could be completely wrong and it could have nothing to do with him, but I can't shake the feeling that it is. And of course, "V" also is the first letter of the planet that he allegedly hails from...or it could be any of the other "V" things everyone else has mentioned. Whatever the case, someone did that deliberately, and I am just dying to know who. And why.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ever seen a laser light display?
a reply to: ocskywatcher

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Adogcalledmeg

Surely you're not suggesting that this was done by someone with a laser display? This was witnessed in multiple cities.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I've seen laser displays from many miles away. The can be really mind blowing until the reason kicks in

a reply to: tigertatzen

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adogcalledmeg
I've seen laser displays from many miles away. The can be really mind blowing until the reason kicks in

a reply to: tigertatzen

Pink Floyd was in town?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I would say it's universe or God flirtin with you, which you prefer, happens alot, always so beautiful, i have wondered why no-one makes topics off these, everyone should observe clouds, ofcourse i can't be sure that they are not manmade, but i still would say what I did.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Anyone have any idea how large this was? From the OP pics it appears to be huge, covering a lot of the city below.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks for sharing OP! Very peculiar?

I can't help but being reminded of the 'Vector Logo'? funny actually, as I was just thinking and writing about this just an hour ago.

This symbol/logo in My research is the symbol of Enki. If anyone has read Wes Penre's work? They will know Enki is the Guy that runs the show; also known under other names.

Could this formation be a sign related to Enki?

Just some grub for the mind there..
edit on 29-9-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What if it's not a V but an Arrow!? Did you follow it?

You should totally follow it

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Obviously, 'V' for Vladimir Putin. Aliens just wishing him good luck at the U.N.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
V IS FOR VENDETTA.

I was thinking that exact thing!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That is so awesome, think it is a UFO? Looks like one!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Over LA? First gang sign graffiti in the sky.

Or just some rich dude paid to skywrite his girlfriends initial, how romantic is that.

Somebody's getting laid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join