It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cloud Formation During Eclipse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A Facebook friend of mine reposted his friends video of what he saw during the eclipse. It was a "V" but made by light (planes?). It was in Riverside County, California. I don't want to share it publically but wouldn't mind sharing via PM.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Moon as circle + V = Borderlands 2(Pandorra)
www.gamer.ru...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Any serious authority has commented yet on this incident?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alkalisunshine

Well, you're looking at it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
lol sorry i guess i should have been more specific. i was on my phone and hit submit probably a bit prematurely. your description was great,i suppose i was just curious if there were any detailed guides on how to attempt it. a reply to: trifecta

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Battlefresh

I thought in nature straight lines were not a possibility ? As a real question,im not being a smart ass.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That's exactly what I was thinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ocskywatcher

As much as the particular letter choice intrigues me, I have to wonder if someone didn't do this with a plane. It's so defined, I can't believe it's a natural formation. Best guess, someone did it somehow to make people wonder.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
I mentioned in my prior comment a FB friend, "shared" his friends video from the same night and area. The difference is, instead of clouds forming the V it was lights. You couldn't see the aircraft(s) but it looked like there were multiple of them. They strange thing is, they would have been having to fly in an absolutely perfect synchronized fashion since the V was completely straight the entire time. If it happened to be one plane, you'd think it was invisible (besides the lights) because you clearly see the open sky between each light. I would share but it's not mine to do so publicly. I'd be more than happy to PM it to anyone curious to see.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ocskywatcher

It's not a V, it's a Greek LAMBDA. See how it's slightly thicker on one edge? Lambda has the same roots as L in Latin and El in Cyrillic. El is short for Elohim or God.

It signifies the coming of the LAMB EL. It is also the eleventh letter of the Greek alphabet and has a value of 30. The eleventh month has 30 days and is November. LAMB EL is a November child. An event will occur on the eleventh of the month, tomorrow.

Think of this as a bat signal to the Lamb.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi
I saw a "V" AND an "X" today lol
I will keep my eyes on the skies, maybe I can spot some more letters and see if it spells out anything lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join