It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Filmed Over Andrews Airshow Thunderbirds demo *Video*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I didn't film this one.

This time, it's a very, very dear friend of mine's turn to unwittingly capture at least one, maybe two UFO's during the Thunderbirds demonstration at the 2015 Andrews AFB Airshow. He sent this into me on Friday.

The first one streaks by at six seconds in at the top of the frame. If you pay attention, you can hear the sound as it streaks by.

The second possible one is at the end of the video. It's a bright blip that flies from left to right from behind the tail of the C-5 parked on the left of the screen. It's moving pretty fast. There is a possibility that this is the "fifth or sixth Thunderbird" that zooms in and out of the area from time to time, but the speed is quite substantial.

This clip was filmed in portrait mode with an iPhone6 Plus.

Here is another example of how these things can "sneak in" to frame so subtly, that one never knows anything odd has been filmed until after reviewing it. He didn't notice any of the activity at the time of the filming, much like the daytime Joshua Tree and San Simeon clips posted on this channel.

No CGI or any imagery has been added to this. Only contrast, brightness and gamma are changed in latter versions of zoomed in clips to bring out the detail. I mention this again in the spirit of understanding how jaded and cynical people are about videos in this field. I've seen some bad ones out there too, so I get it.

I post this, like the other videos I've posted here at ATS, in the interest of sharing with other researchers, and comparing with others who have had similar experiences.

edit on 25-9-2015 by StarnatalSandia because: link

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

I saw the second one first..then I saw the first one after it was slowed down..wow! that is strange.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The beauty of it is, with UFOs, its one of 3 possibilities, with psychological illusion ruled out, its either the government, actual ETs, or the 2 are in it together. No matter which one it is, some next level # is going down.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Nice to see a half decent quality video for a change . One wonders if Zaphod might have a comment on the video . Green lady and all .

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The second one is just one of the solos off in the distance waiting for the diamond to exit the stage. The first looks like a bug honestly.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i see something can't really tell what it is.

but, what bothers me. is the fact that there were that many people there and no reaction to it at all.
especially if it made the sound you claim, i can't really hear over the thunder birds. you know you can't see a bullet fly by but people look when they hear the sound.

then the second, plain as day and not a soul sees it or is reacting to it, not buying it.

isn't there a airport near Andrews, like Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport about 8 NMs WNW of Andrews. then if you look up others there are several little fields that are near, within 10 NMs in all directions.
and who put that god awful music in there, it doesn't help .
edit on 26-9-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I think I'd agree with you on the second one being a solo Thunderbird, but I don't know about that first one being a bug -

- it sure looks to me as if it interacts with the clouds a bit...

...in fact the moment it shows up, my first impression was that I saw a 'poof' of cloud as the 'ufo' flew into sight.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I believe in UFOs but I do not believe in most videos that are supposed to show them, this one included. Why arent there thousands of other videos of these ufos? Everyone was filming this, likely even local news. Why didnt people report this or react to them?

edit on 9/26/2015 by raikoh because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

holy crap Batman that thing was going faster than super sonic! Great catch! Definitely not a bird

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarnatalSandia
I didn't film this one.

This time, it's a very, very dear friend of mine's turn to unwittingly capture at least one, maybe two UFO's during the Thunderbirds demonstration at the 2015 Andrews AFB Airshow. He sent this into me on Friday.

The first one streaks by at six seconds in at the top of the frame. If you pay attention, you can hear the sound as it streaks by.

The second possible one is at the end of the video. It's a bright blip that flies from left to right from behind the tail of the C-5 parked on the left of the screen. It's moving pretty fast. There is a possibility that this is the "fifth or sixth Thunderbird" that zooms in and out of the area from time to time, but the speed is quite substantial.

This clip was filmed in portrait mode with an iPhone6 Plus.

Here is another example of how these things can "sneak in" to frame so subtly, that one never knows anything odd has been filmed until after reviewing it. He didn't notice any of the activity at the time of the filming, much like the daytime Joshua Tree and San Simeon clips posted on this channel.

No CGI or any imagery has been added to this. Only contrast, brightness and gamma are changed in latter versions of zoomed in clips to bring out the detail. I mention this again in the spirit of understanding how jaded and cynical people are about videos in this field. I've seen some bad ones out there too, so I get it.

I post this, like the other videos I've posted here at ATS, in the interest of sharing with other researchers, and comparing with others who have had similar experiences.

Thats just bugs, they fly reletively fast and close to the lens, which make it look a bit weird but that is all.

the one in the background is just the other thunderbird getting in to the right posistion to rejoin the formation
edit on 26/9/2015 by weemadmental because: a word

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think it may be a light reflection on the lens.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
People who still cannot get it into their heads that recording footage on a telephone requires the phone to be held horizontally.
I think phone manufacturers should code the software so that if the phone is not held horizontal it will not allow recording to begin.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
yep after watching the vid several times i also conclude

object one is a bug flying past close to the camera the "haze" around it is the bugs wings flapping far faster
than the shutterspeed/framerate can capture and its apparent size means if it were an aircraft many more
people there would have seen it and at its apparent speed there would have been significant sonic booms.

object two is another aircraft transiting in the hold either part of the group displaying or waiting its turn
the angle makes it seem like it just appears from behind the tail of the C5? on the ground and its position
relative to the camera has it reflecting sunlight which stops abruptly when the plane changes course.

i am a regular at air shows and see things like this all the time its better than a lot of the "ufo" vids out there
but this one only shows the limitations of an iphones camera and yet another user that doesn't know how to hold it!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'll agree with the common sense definitions above, bug and distant thunderbird. Even if the footage is quite cool.

Curiously, the footage cuts off abruptly on the second one. Methinks the footage doesn't end there, it just does for the sake of this UFO video. Most likely in the following seconds, that object would be seen to rejoin the group? Either way, on the last frame it's still visible so there was no reason to end the video there other than for obfuscation. It'd be nice to see the raw footage.

Also the misconception that video cameras are "magic". That they somehow capture things that aren't in the visible spectrum. And also this idea that the phenomena just goes undetected when you're willy nilly filming things. If the camera, which sees the visible spectrum like this, can detect these objects, it's fairly certain that the radar operator at that base would too (if there is one) and they would have diverted the planes immediately for safety.

The thing is, UFO's (real ones) aren't evasive, they don't hide from people. If anything they make sure they are seen and often react to the viewers... something. Mind? Speech? I don't know. But it's well documented that there is a possible 2 way connection. So whilst a video like this makes for good eye candy I agree it has more earthly explanation.
edit on 26-9-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I seriously don't get you people. I really dont. You all must be the disinformation troll bots talked about int the other threads.

This is not a bug or a reflection. He zooms in on the object slow mo... it's clearly quite a ways away.

It's traveling incredibly fast, and you can see it for a split second go behind a small cloud as it rifles past the screen.

We can't be skeptical just because we do t want to believe what it could be.

IMHO this is one of 2 things:

A: One of those U.S. military Hypersonic aircraft we hear about all the time.. and it's on a test flight.

B: Something not from this planet.

What's really frustrating whenever a video is posted.. the first angle people try to take on it is that it's not a craft of any type at all.. it's always a bird, lense flare, meteor etc.

We aren't giving ourselves enough credit. We sent man to the moon lije 40+ years ago.. and have come a long way since. I'm sure we have some pretty incredible capabilities now.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The first one honestly looks like a bug or a light refraction on the lens. the second one looks like the one that's going to sneak up from behind as everyone is watching the others flying in formation.

I think we can safely rule out something not from this planet.

edit on 26-9-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's not a bug and LOL horizontal or vertical - master of deflection.

It's a UFO.

Prove it is not because so far all I'm reading is a whole lot of straws being clutched at.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You seriously think they're going to do a test flight of a top secret aircraft over an airshow? They go to all the trouble of hiding it where no one can see it, burying it in the budget so no one can find out about it, and then do a test over an airshow with thousands of people looking up.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Actually yes.... What a better place? They would know hundreds of people would be looking right there. No one noticed. They had control of where a group would be watching, which seems a useful tool. If you wanted a real world test that is. I think it passed. One YouTube video that was a lucky catch. Either the tech is working or it is a bug.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

First off, all it would take is one person looking up with a camera and it's blown wide open.

Second, they're not quiet aircraft by any stretch of the imagination. Why didn't a single person record an engine sound, or sonic boom? There should have been seismic readings as well as reports all up and down the coast.

Third, there are plenty of areas a real world test could be done without a crowd of people.

<<   2  3 >>

join