It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Filmed Over Andrews Airshow Thunderbirds demo *Video*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
It's not a bug and LOL horizontal or vertical - master of deflection.

It's a UFO.

Prove it is not because so far all I'm reading is a whole lot of straws being clutched at.

I agree..

Btw I have yet to see a bug that can fly faster than a jet..

just sayin

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Because it's not. It's perspective. Closer to the camera the faster it seems to go.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It could be a bug, but is anyone 100% positive it is just a bug?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I don't know...

I wish someone could look at it frame by frame (if that's even possible from what's posted?) just to check whether it does move in and out of any clouds.

(It looks to me as if it does, but I can't see it well enough to be certain)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No..

Not "all it would take is a person with a camera"

Because we have a person with a camera, and yet everyone runs in screaming "bug" "lense flare" "swamp gas" "blurry bird ( blurred)"

If the government or an alien doesn't go right up to some of these people and admit.. ahhh. . You got us! Then they won't believe it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

And there are plenty of people that if there was even a hint that this was a black project would tear it apart frame by frame.

Considering how high the hypersonic test aircraft flew that would have to be a hell of a camera on an cell phone. The X-51 flew between 50,000 and 70,000 feet.

Regardless they're not going to test a hypersonic craft over an airshow.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Seriously people it's a bird!!! What in the world! You can clearly see it in the slo mo...It's probably a seagull, they are near the water. When filming a bird, as it flies through the shot, they look like that. Does no one in this thread have experience with this? Birds have been the identified object in countless UFO videos and pictures. I'm shocked no one replied bird, I was expecting it to be the second post.

On a positive note, the filming was great. If it was a UFO and not a bird it would have been smoking gun.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

Bird.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I seriously don't get you people. I really dont. You all must be the disinformation troll bots talked about int the other threads.

This is not a bug or a reflection. He zooms in on the object slow mo... it's clearly quite a ways away.

It's traveling incredibly fast, and you can see it for a split second go behind a small cloud as it rifles past the screen.

We can't be skeptical just because we do t want to believe what it could be.

IMHO this is one of 2 things:

A: One of those U.S. military Hypersonic aircraft we hear about all the time.. and it's on a test flight.

B: Something not from this planet.

What's really frustrating whenever a video is posted.. the first angle people try to take on it is that it's not a craft of any type at all.. it's always a bird, lense flare, meteor etc.

We aren't giving ourselves enough credit. We sent man to the moon lije 40+ years ago.. and have come a long way since. I'm sure we have some pretty incredible capabilities now.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rjaravenheart

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I seriously don't get you people. I really dont. You all must be the disinformation troll bots talked about int the other threads.

This is not a bug or a reflection. He zooms in on the object slow mo... it's clearly quite a ways away.

It's traveling incredibly fast, and you can see it for a split second go behind a small cloud as it rifles past the screen.

First shot looks like the tr3b to me. It has the triangular shape when against the cloud. Second could be another aircraft as the speed is very similar to the planes flying over.
Definitley not a bug. And yes it does pass the small cloud.

We can't be skeptical just because we do t want to believe what it could be.

IMHO this is one of 2 things:

A: One of those U.S. military Hypersonic aircraft we hear about all the time.. and it's on a test flight.

B: Something not from this planet.

What's really frustrating whenever a video is posted.. the first angle people try to take on it is that it's not a craft of any type at all.. it's always a bird, lense flare, meteor etc.

We aren't giving ourselves enough credit. We sent man to the moon lije 40+ years ago.. and have come a long way since. I'm sure we have some pretty incredible capabilities now.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No idea what it could be, UFO for sure. Very good footage, hard to explain. I like it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yeah this one at first I wrote off as a sun glare reflection, because it looked like that was the exact angle at which it could occur.

But then the spot appears at the exact right time over the C-17's tail. And then the negative image, the close-ups (looked like they had sonic shock) and finally the dark image over the C-17 did it for me.

Don't forget that pilots use the sun against their rivals for an advantage.

This looks legit, and a little more evidence someone else wants to be noticed. And not in a bad way, cause that thing could've easily taken out that flight of F-16s, it seems to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenkinswasher

It's a C-5 not a C-17.

If all you have to do to see"sonic shock", which I assume are shock waves, is go to a negative image, NASA got ripped off in a big way. They just spent millions on special cameras to capture shock waves for testing supersonic aircraft.

At about 2:29 when he's showing it in slow motion, you can clearly see that it's in front of the clouds. That puts it very low. And no one noticed it but this one video.
edit on 9/27/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thanks for paying attention! Lapse in my thinking brought me to C-17s instead of C-5s......you're absolutely right.

But also seems to me that this picture probably wasn't taken with special NASA equipment:

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2015927 by Jenkinswasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I would say at 3:40 it looks like it's going behind some clouds......fades in & out. Just my opinion. Hopefully my lack of stars doesn't discredit my opinion.

It's not a bug.
edit on 2015927 by Jenkinswasher because: updated the time in reference

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenkinswasher

You're right. The one at 3:40 is one of the two Thunderbirds solo aircraft waiting for his turn to take the stage while the Diamond clears the area.

Look at the reflectivity as it comes out from behind the C-5. It matches almost perfectly to the four aircraft of the Diamond.

The first one is a bug, the second is another F-16 that's part of the show.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ok. I can buy that. Now I should be able to sleep better tonight!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
The second one is just one of the solos off in the distance waiting for the diamond to exit the stage. The first looks like a bug honestly.

I'd have to disagree on the second one, moving way to fast, and their is no corresponding sound. I have been to several Thunderbird airshows, I just have to say it's moving to fast.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

It's miles away from the camera well off the stage area. It's in the same area the aircraft not making passes wait, the reflectivity is identical to the other four, and at that distance, with the noise of the Diamond still going on you won't hear it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I've noticed that most who even bother to participate and comment in UFO forums often fall into one of three categories. The first kind of commenter uses non-sequitors, and really doesn't have anything to say about the subject at hand, focusing on things completely unrelated... That's when you get comments on the film quality, dust on the lens, someone's statement heard on film, a row of honeywagons in the shot, camera movements, the colour of the sky... In other words, comments on just about anything but subject matter that generated the post to begin with. Makes me wonder why they bothered in the first place.

If I had been intent on discussing the composition of the video, I would just post it on a video sharing or photography forum.

You can't plan these things, so setting up a shot like Tak Fujimoto...the famous cinematographer, is going to be next to impossible. I mean, the temperature was 87 degrees too, and it was humid also...what difference does it make???

The second type is, "the debunker". This person will go to any lengths to convince the poster, and other readers, that they are crazy and completely deranged for even reading the thread. They must attempt to KILL the thread at all costs. Every post is swamp gas, Adobe After Effects-cgi, a balloon or a bug, and to boot....every poster is motivated by earning money and attention, or are just crazy nuts with an over-active imagination. The logic? There are UFO hoaxes, therefore every film of a UFO is a hoax.

Kind of like the toddler who sees the four legged animal and yells "doggie!". Yes, there are some doggies that are four legged animals, but not all four legged animals are doggies.

With this second type of commenter, I wonder why they bother. The point is pretty much moot to them.... Why even comment?

The third type, I'm quite grateful to see...although I don't see them often enough.

The third type doesn't necessarily agree with me...that's not what I'm looking for. They are a pleasure, however, because they actually discuss something germaine to the topic. Instead of "telling me" where I was, what I was thinking, and what my motivations are, they acutally ask questions. Some even compare to their experiences...or maybe even something they have read, or another video they've seen. It's called sharing and learning....for both parties and others who care to read.

There was a time in the past when I would have taken the time to respond to each and every comment, but after encountering so may instances of type 1 and type 2...non-sequitor and debunker...I found no point in answering every comment. Too much propensity to find myself in yet, another circular argument that morphs into the flame war......."it's a balloon, not it's not, yes it is, no it's not, yes it is, no it's not, yes it is, no it's not...."and on and on and on it goes.

When it comes down to it, you can't be lazy researching this topic. It's too diverse, complex and immense to do it justice by limiting the discussion to trifle and bullcrap.

The implications....politcal, social, religous, economic, environmental...affect just about every way of life we know. And the information is out there...very available...it just requires alot patient research and discernment.

It will never be as simple as..."its a bug". It's alot of work.

Speaking of bugs, my friend has already informed me that several on this forum have instantly labeled his sighting as a "bug". Unfortunately, I wasn't able to "warn" him first about all the die-hard, strident, and at times rude debunkers that have a tendency to comment here. I meant to at least have him read the "sticky" thread first...on the decorum in the UFO section...so he would be prepared.

I was too late. So rather than address each and every "bug" comment, I'll deal with it here.

Of course people often see what they "want" to see. That's human nature.

And in this case, it seems some really want to see bugs. And really, that's okay.

I will clarify, once again, that just because I posted this on a paranormal forum doesn't mean that I WANT to see aliens or extra-terrestrials parading around in spaceships. That fact seems to always get lost in translation.

I posted the video because there is an unidentified object, hauling ass in the shot.

And it's not just something moving across the screen... It creates its own contrail as it streaks from behind a cloud.

It appears from behind the cloud mid-frame.

If you listen to the clip, you can even hear the thing fly by.

Bugs are not that large, LOUDLY flying in a straight line amongst clouds, as much as two or three thousand feet ABOVE precision planes demonstrations.

If that's the case, ISIS, Putin, and all the terrorists in the world are apparently not our real worries.... It's those HUGE bugs hopping and screaming between clouds above Thunderbirds demonstrations.

I'm not kidding when I say hopping. I just discovered it a few days ago, scouring the video for the object appearing in front of the clouds before it shwooshes by. I saw a couple of darker areas...and then as I looked closer, I could see the "preparation" for the jump that it did.

I will add it separately to make a point of it.

Seriously... If that's a bug, I'd like to know what kind fly that high while hopping like a dolphin over a cloud. Look at the close ups in this edit.

I appreciate you all commenting, even the nutty ones...as it's a great study in how we humans react and treat each other in the face of something unknown and misunderstood. Very interesting indeed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join