It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Conspiracy to Get Rid of David Cameron and Radically Alter the Face of UK Politics?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As most ail be aware Lord Ashcroft has released an unauthorised biography on our David which is scandalous.
What is intriguing though is the timing of this.

We have just gotten rid of the elitist Labour Front Bench and replaced it with, what many here hope will be an honest politician. A man who won't lead us into wars for the benefit of the bankers, arms dealers and other predatory puppeteers. Jeremy Corbyn, hopes to nationalise our energy, transport etc etc along with a lot of other policies the rich and powerful won't want.

Its interesting to note that whilst Corbyn was marching for peace our David was enjoying a spot of necrozoophelia, just to demonstrate one of the many differences between these two party leaders. I attach a link which covers some of Ashcroft's claims, there will probably be more tomorrow. www.theguardian.com...

Cameron credibility may well be destroyed when people learn about his membership of the Piers Gaveston Dining Club renowned for its debauchery (Named after Edward II's lover) plus his being a member of the Bullingdon Club, which another MP described as being all about despising poor people. Then by accusations of his using cannabis and having coc aine present at a dinner party in his home when knowing these drugs to be illegal especially one a Class A drug.

Is this enough for his removal from leadership and is it the top of an iceberg of scandals waiting to destroy the tory party's elitist lovelies who will be linked to this also? We have paedophelia sitting in the wings, most don't know BP is still extracting oil from Basra Iraq for free so there is probably a great deal for the tories to worry about.

But is this a concerted effort to change our political party's predominance of elitists? A Fair question because Cameron must have known this publication was going to be released and surely it he could, would have stopped it, so are things out of his hands and the elitist's hands and how far will the repercussions go - will he cling obscenely to power like Tony Blair tried?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I hope there is, I can't stand the smug barsteward.

Though have to admit his weed and coke use makes him more down to earth...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

We have just gotten rid of the elitist Labour Front Bench and replaced it with ,what many here hope will be an honest politician.

If you want Elitist just look at the current Tory front bench , I know Cameron's past history so I for one wasn't expecting any honesty but was expecting bullingdon revelations , surprised it took this long.
The important revelation is being covered by the salacious part of the story , the main point is Cameron knew about Ashcroft's non-dom status while promising to take action against non doms.

The reason for Ashcroft's revelations is simple , revenge for not getting the job he expected from Cameron when he became PM.

I look forward to further revelations as the serialization goes on.

edit on 22-9-2015 by gortex because: spoling

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Is there a Conspiracy to Get Rid of David Cameron…

Fewer people would tune in if they told stories about what a nice guy he is.

Scandal garners the most attention, making the person more familiar to the public at large. Hillary does it, too. Theres a thread right now about her "health".

Anything for attention. People vote for who they know.
edit on 22-9-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If there already is not a conspiracy to get rid of David Cameron and radically alter the face of UK politics then there darn well should be!

IMHO "Get Rid of David Cameron and Radically Alter the Face of UK Politics" would make a great tee-shirt slogan.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I hope so too.
So tired of taking it up the ring from these obnoxious b'stards.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't know if there's a conspiracy, but in the recent weeks there were quite a few political changes around the world. I am not sure if there is a link for a bigger plan, but I'll just list them out:
- Abbot in Australia
- Corbyn in labour party (despite not being elected yet it's already a massive surprise overall)
- Egyptian cabinet resigned and the new PM is the former oil minister
- Greece re-elected Tsipras

In the next few months Turkey, Belarus, Canada, Poland, probably Thailand, Argentina, Catalonia (part of Spain) helds a referendum for its own parliament iirc, even if I'm pretty sure it's not connected, Burkina Faso will have an election (maybe just after the current coup) so in a lot of states that reached media outlets some things are going to change.
So we need a few more months to see if there a bigger power at work behind these states.

For Cameron tho, it may even be a way to replace him with a more palatable candidate to compete vs Corbyn and not really tied to any international trend.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If there is a 'conspiracy' to get rid of Cameron and radically alter the face of UK politics who is orchestrating it and to what end?

Who would have the power, influence and ability to challenge 'the establishment'?
Exactly what agenda would they be pushing because sure as night follows day if there is such a plot then those pulling the strings must be incredibly influential people and I sincerely doubt their primary concerns would be the well being and interests of the ordinary British people who quite frankly have been # on for far too long.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Cameron might well have participated in the initiation, but how many others on the front benches done the same?

Ashcroft shouldn't be revealing things like this with Cameron as P.M.

Whether we voted for him or not he is the leader of our country. We need someone who acts like a leader, we don't need a laughing stock.

I don't see how he can ignore these allegations or recover now.

Classic control.

Fagging, paedophilia and initiations. Welcome to Britain's elite.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't know if there's a conspiracy or not, but.........he wants to nationalize energy and transportation? What's he doing, channeling Hugo Chavez? Those are policies of entirely proven "fail". Why stop there, why not nationalize the grocery stores? The UK will come to more resemble Cuba and Venezuela. Is that really what any intelligent Brit wants?

Then theres: www.telegraph.co.uk...

My goodness, what a cast of creeps that is. Unbelievable. Whatever this clown is, he's got to be "fringe".

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Let's not forget that Ashcroft is not claiming that Cameron carried out that initiation, he is stating that an anonymous Conservative MP has repeatedly claimed to him that the 'acts' occurred.

Ashcroft didn't go to Oxford so he wouldn't have seen it, he was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth, his dad was a senior civil servant, oh big wow, so was I for some years.
He won his place in a state grammar school, and got a Btech higher diploma in business at a polytechnic, not even a degree at a university.
He made his money through cut throat business practices and hard work.
I'm actually real life friends with a pretty close relative of him (only a millionaire though, not Billions like the lord) same thing, born in the 'normal' family and made money from hard work and cut throat business practices.

That said, Cameron was a knob to cross Ashcroft, he won't win against a self made man like him and he knows it now, there will be much more coming out soon, but I'm not sharing any of the unverifiable heresay I've got...I'll wait for it to come out in the wash and chuckle to myself when it does.
There are more than a few senior MP's crapping their pants about their own dirty little secrets right now lol

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A conspiracy? I thought it was quite well known that a large proportion of this country despise the guy

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Clearly Ashcroft has an axe to grind, for not being given a better position in the party after all his donations, this is what happens when you dance with the devil. I wouldn't think Ashcroft has got the power to get rid of the serving government, just to temporally embarrass the leader for not dancing to ashcrofts tune

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I am on board with that except we don't know whether he still slyly doing class A. I recall an article about the amount of coc aine in the Thames, probably taken from a sample by our illustrious parliament.

I can see many being offended about the pig but its his belonging to a club that hates the poor of this nation that is why I think he needs to go.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

The Devil being the silver spoon fed career politicians, not Ashcroft.
He's a self made man and we can question his business ethics of course but he ain't shackled with the secrets that many senior MP's are so in many ways that almost gives him as much power as his wealth.
This is an ongoing story and Cameron has #ed it for himself by crossing Ashcroft, should have just given him a job in the last Parliament lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand but he's billionaire using childish tactics for revenge. Just because he donated a lot of money to the party, doesn't give him the right to take control of the party. Serves Cameron right for accepting this mans donations and doing him favours and he probably promised what he couldn't deliver. So bad judge as is so often the time with Cameron and the company he keeps.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Clearly Ashcroft has an axe to grind, for not being given a better position in the party after all his donations, this is what happens when you dance with the devil. I wouldn't think Ashcroft has got the power to get rid of the serving government, just to temporally embarrass the leader for not dancing to ashcrofts tune

Well look on the positive side .... Cameron apparently cannot be bought??

For (how ever many millions?) Ashcroft donated!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Yeah, totally, but being a self-made billionaire doesn't stop one having an ego and being pissed off when you are led to think that you are going to get a job in government only to be ripped off.

Politics (Crown/Parliament/Judiciary) in the UK is absolutely dirty and corrupt at the highest levels, that's always been the case and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
I find it amusing more than anything else because it is what it is, and regardless of the personal/selfish intentions of Ashcroft it will be interesting if some of the heresay I get off my millionaire friend (who is a pretty closely related Ashcroft himself) comes out in the wash.

The message is more important than the intentions, and it is about time some of it started coming out.
Long overdue in my mind, but it will only be someone with the power of Ashcroft who will be able to get away with it, regardless of his reasons for doing so.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You me both.

I hope it means he goes though as he is not fit to represent the public, of which a huge majority are poor.

I don't see a problem with why Lord Ashcroft released this book whatsoever. He can't sit in the House of Lords and sit in Parliament at the same time so something had to give. With his personal wealth though I suspect he could;t care less.

He doesn't come from the privileged silk purse - not pigs earhole - family background that cameron does. His father was a colonial civil servant and he also has lived off the dole albeit now a self-made man. He shares a distinction though with another of Cameron's closest advisers though Zac Goldsmith comes from the wealthy with an inherited fortune but who also hasn't paid his taxes into this country for 10 years.

One wonders how Cameron with two close advisers each avoiding paying their taxes here has the audacity to face the ordinary tax payers of this country - again its the double standard this man thinks is acceptable for his elite mates.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There is a lot about david we didn't know that appears to be rushing out the bag now though and its probably not acceptable especially to our middle England and those ladies in their pearls.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join