It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Conspiracy to Get Rid of David Cameron and Radically Alter the Face of UK Politics?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RyleeNator

Well let's tell it as it is when your the leader of a country that puts people in jail for drugs or even makes people loose there jobs for position is it ok to have drugs falling out your nose during a tv interview or alledigidly having drugs at one of your house party's

Well it maybe the *law* of the country (though I don't believe he was

responsible for the passing of it?) so it is the responsibility of the

law/police to carry out the law. Which they do when they have

evidence of the law being broken

Like I said when it is being done in privacy they don't get caught!

There are *speed limits* in law and I don't believe there is anyone any

where who hasn't at one time or another broken that law?

I have never seen or heard of Cameron being on a TV programme with drugs

falling out of his nose!? And IF He does it at home, that is hearsay

and not evidence, unless he gets raided ....

putting that aside the man is now a world wide joke which I find very amusing I can't see how he can survive after is backer for ten years admits he knew he didn't pay tax but that was cool because he played for posters party's and what not

That's the price of public office .... you cant please all of the people all of

the time. From what I read the POTUS gets his share of dissenters too?

Someone has an axe to grind methinks

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I couldn't give a toss if Cameron uses/used any recreational drug, he's hardly able to run on a 'decriminalise drugs' policy even if he wanted to, it wouldn't get past the party membership let alone the wider electorate.
I'm happy with the sensible enforcement of drug laws in my chilled out police area so I don't really care that they are illegal, in fact I even have to remind myself that they are illegal sometimes with the casual and open use at parties, festivals, bars and clubs etc.

...now doing stuff with pigs heads, that's a different matter lol

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
...now doing stuff with pigs heads, that's a different matter lol

LOL!! I've always wanted to say this >>>>

Pic's or it didn't happen!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hahaha! I probably wouldn't wanna see those pics though, yuk!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Looking at the newspapers today and finding headlines about Cameron humping pigs my first thought was: "Uh-oh...he must have done something to displease the overlords and it's now open season on him".
edit on 2015 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Pics or it didn't happen don't cut it Russia shot down mh-17 because someone somewhere seen a satellite image somebody has a picture of dave Cameron skull bucking a dead pig I'd say 70% of the world believe it there goes his Muslim voters and how can he carry on being a dead pig bucker he is finished maybe he is one of those pedos you never KNOW

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

Muslim votes don't really influence the UK national elections.
Muslims are less than 5% of the UK population, so take away those under 18 or in prison, their vote is not worth chasing by the average mainstream party outside of a handful of constituencies.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It was a joke about Muslim votes

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ah sorry, didn't spot it.
But yeah, the Muslim vote in the UK can be dismissed as irrelevant to most political parties outside of a handful of constituencies.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

The legal definition of conspiracy is: "An agreement between two or more persons to engage jointly in an unlawful or criminal act, or an act that is innocent in itself but becomes unlawful when done by the combination of actors."

Honestly speaking, isn't every special interest group and think tank potentially involved in conspiracies? Strategists, consultants, and many law firms as well. It's their job to squeeze out the best results, by either pushing the boundaries of what's permissible ("legal") or by ignoring the law & working until they get caught.

Large companies and organizations even set aside legal funds specifically to deal with those petty fines & settlements. That means they routinely break the laws to get the best results, then pay a percentage of their illegal proceeds to avoid criminal prosecution (through settlements or fines).

So yes, there are probably a lot of conspiracies to get rid of David Cameron and every other political leader. There are also conspiracies to get rid of business leaders too, especially by ambitious rivals that want to seize their positions.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

OP

This is the most ridiculous notion you are putting forth

Lol

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Conspiray Theorist 101.

If you think they are out to get you, they probably are.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

The whole sorry affair of privatisation makes me sick. The Politicians seem to forget that Water, Power, telecommunications etc. were publicly owned. That is owned by me and you, the public, to keep the cost of necessities down. The Privatisation is nothing short of theft, and it should always be remembered as such. Any fool with a memory can see the cost of these services has increased, purely because we have ,to have them, it makes for a blue chip investment, to garnish wages. Thatcher seemed to think that her and her cronies, were entitled to the peoples assets, and just devised cunning ways to get at them.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
There must be something I am not seeing here. The express purpose of any Political Party is to oppose the Party in power and, by doing so, take that power for themselves. Furthermore, there are always ambitious people within a Party elbowing for a position in farther up the metaphorical ladder.

OF COURSE THERE IS A CONSPIRACY TO BRING DOWN CAMERON.

The question posed in the thread title is nonsensical.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You are right which beggars the point why the hell doesn't he decriminalise drug taking, tax it, use that money to set up centres for the dragon chasers if and when they want help etc and move on.

Its the sheer hypocrisy over the drug issue gets me when you think Cameron's party have made it easy to convict Joe Public for drug offences through the proceeds or crime act which takes every asset someone who is convicted - and remember dealing is also sharing with your friends in own home - like Cameron is reported to have done. Also more privately owned prisons are licensed and full of drug offenders which is a lovely little earner for a few governmental luvvies.

Wouldn't argue with you over your 'right of passage' man has been taking drugs since the cave age so its part of our makeup. If Cameron were honest he would have decriminalised drug taking, taxed it and utilised some of the huge revenue it would provide to invest in rehabilitation centres and the rest would go into the public pot.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So you are saying the nationalised industries were responsible for the recession back them. Could you explain exactly how? It was actually due to the oil crisis in the UK and and yes I lived and worked actually for the Police through that time.

The government totally controlled the price of all our utilities. These utilities employed the people to run them and a level of professional management who earned quite modest salaries in comparison to the top execs today who earn millions taken before any money is reinvested. We already know our power suppliers have fleeced us with high prices - is that OK with you - when nationalised that couldn't happen.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Just out of interest I have enclosed a thread of the most illustrious tory donators which Ashcroft, although giving £10,000,000 to Cameron's lot is marginal in comparison to some of the tax dodgers on this list.

This is a scandal all of its own because Cameron would have known precisely what their tax status was and is. But he thinks its fine for his buddies to break the law but unless you are in his coterie etc etc…. I am not surprised Ashcroft got sick of this lot.

anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk...
edit on 23-9-2015 by Shiloh7 because: sorry forgot link

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Ha Ha exactly! Interestingly our Boris, Cameron's contemporary has hardly shown his head above the parapet over this, but I understood in the past he wanted to be PM and there are also utterings about him having a picture of our dave and his necozoophelism. Difficult for him to own up though without damaging his reputation also. Sometimes a close buddy has ambitions of his own though which is what Cameron is wondering I"ll bet. There is much in the world turning to the far right so you have a point.

One can't help wondering if he dressed up for this ritual or down as the case might be. My wife got it right though for may people I suspect, when she said "There are rituals and rituals but something is very sick about involving a dead animal". She then added "He has simply used the opposite end of the pig to a sodomite".

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

You hit Cameron's hypocrisy and his elitist attitudes of whose above prosecution and whose not right on the head.

I had forgotten about his white powder round the snout though.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

On this, you and I agree!

Critical national infrastructure - like water and power - should be owned by the State. Sadly, under EU rules (not withstanding any idealogical problems form certain sections of society) this isn't allowed. Ironically though, the French and Germans just ignore these rules and it is those State owned companies which now run our Water and Power, for a profit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join